ITT: Girls that have "swallowed"

ITT: Girls that have "swallowed"

Am I the only one in love because of the puscifer shirt?

She was fun but it was short lived

>but can't swallow it all

Tell me about her. Name?

16 year old whore i lost my virginity to when i was 19 fucked her for 2 weeks till she decided she wanted someone else. names takara

Hello, Kylie!

Salty milk for you.

>puscifer shirt
Dunno what that is, but I presume that the fact you've mentioned it means that it's some niche fashion thing that you've spotted and that your dick is pretty hard because of how cool you are.

Well done.

*sigh*

Which one?

If left, no.

If right, story?

She'd take it anywhere you want her to. Whether it is laying on a bed with her mouth wide open in anticipation for you to shoot it in her mouth or licking it of the floor if you missed her mouth. Also deep in her mouth is a good place to cum, she immediately swallows in that case.

They ALL swallow for Chad

who is this?

Criticism would be appreciated i get off on that

you'd be gay if you didn't enjoy it, faggot.

more? shes perfect

show more of this cutie. thats my dream girl. shes not this fuckin bitching whore who post her shit on fb/ig

According to that user's post, she actually probably is.

Awesome if she swallows

No. Actually she is not. She is a complete freak in the bed that does everything to please you but doesn't whore herself out on social media.

Unfortunately that leads to me not having many pics of her. It is quite a shame to be honest.

Well... that's nice to know?

Most of us will never have girlfriends, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Back to being a loser I go~

Fucking hell, the holes in her ears are big enough to be their own mouths.

semen demon

the more mouths the better, no?

reminds me of my gf

How so? Show her + stories. She hard into serving your cock?

i always swallow if i get it in my mouth but to lick up cum that's spilled or when i get it over me.... if it's a thick consistency it really sickens me, makes me gag when i get that jelly on my tounge tbh

Depends. Is your dick small enough to fit in those holes, and can they swallow?

Any nudes user?

Girls with plugs and tattoos tend to swallow an are more likely to be into anal as far as my experience goes. Am I right? Also more of her!

more? fine as fuck

Not right now as I am not home. Sorry. Only have very few anyhow. What's it you like most about her?

Three holes, three entrances, three places to pump you cum. So yes, she swallowed quite frequently.

innocent cocksucking sub eyes

It's true. When it came to sex it was all about pleasing you for her. Had a few times where she sucked my cock dry wanting nothig in exchange. Her attitude is perfect!

no more pics at all though? ig? fb?

Swallowed every time.

Loved the thick loads. Would lick the remains from her fingers.

unfortunately not. she doesn't have ig and nearly never uses fb. got a few more on my harddrive which I don't have with me. It's a shame.

For fucks sake. Imagining creaming in that mouth gets me super hard. More!

Also rightey was a passioinate swallower!

Anna does

I came after fucking and cum dripped to my anus. She fucking licked the cum off my asshole. Am I gay for liking it? Afterall its the ass

bitch loves to get face fucked

That broad lives in St. Louis, yeah? She did not age well

left was a cum hater but forced her to swallow anyways

she is an ace! more of her! would love to use that mouth!

That's the spirit.

She got a load down her throat aswell.

It's a band you retarded cunt.

Dude! She is amazing! Have you got any contact and are willing to share all of her?

forced many loads in her throat

Story?

This is now a get thread. Quads and trips demand story

she hated sucking dick but refused sex and she was too naive to say no in fear of losing me, so when she did she was half spirited and unenthusiastic. impatient with her cock teasing, i grabbed her hair in a handful and facefucked her until cumming buckets in her throat. she hated it but was too scared to get fucked like that so she let me abuse her mouth instead

>chubby whore come onto me
>fuck her throat in a room full of her sleeping friends.
>tell her I'm gonna cum
>bitch keeps going
>nutt
>never talk to her again

ITT: Virgins.

That's pretty much every girl over 20