David Adams
David Adams

What would you do to my sister

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

play boule

Ryder Davis
Ryder Davis

I would follow her into the bathroom and shove her against the wall. I'd wrap my hand around her throat and tell her if she makes a noise I'll kill her. I'd squeeze her ass firmly, and kiss her neck enjoying her sounds of discomfort as I squeeze her throat a little. I'd run my hands up her short skirt and start teasing her cunt with my fingers until she started crying. After she was crying, I'd force two fingers into her ass just to make her scream in pain, as she screams I'd tighten my hand around her throat and choke her until she starts to pass out. I'd stretch her ass out with my fingers, every time she made a noise I'd choke her out until she nearly passes out.
After she's weak and limp and I'm holding her up, I'd drop her on the floor and spread her legs and force the largest shampoo bottle in the washroom into her cunt, stretching her until she bleeds. I'd then lift her legs up, and rape her ass with my cock until she starts to recover a bit from the chokings. After she starts to recover, I'd pull her to her knees and fuck her mouth, choking her with my cock. I'd hold her head down on my cock, fighting against her gag reflex until she stops breathing before climaxing.

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

give her a boob job
gross

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

I'd find her a nice warm blanket, make her some hot cider, and help her with any homework she might have.

Nathan Collins
Nathan Collins

Nothing, I'd fuck your bitch ass for having such an ugly sister you fucking worthless piece of limp dick

Christopher James
Christopher James

Make her eat some eggs

Evan Walker
Evan Walker

Holy shit, what a queer. I bet you white knight like this in real life too xd
nb4 "it was a jest"

Jason Perez
Jason Perez

Copypasta, i understand

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

Lift her out of poverty since you and your father have failed to do so.

Jaxson Murphy
Jaxson Murphy

Wwyd to her?

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

this is exactly why I say fathers should monitor their daughter's breast growth...to prevent this gross sagginess

Jace Wilson
Jace Wilson

Ask her why her boobs broke up

Robert King
Robert King

marry her

Chase Thomas
Chase Thomas

Post more, OP

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

I'd nut in her --- but only if she were my sister.

Christopher Sanders
Christopher Sanders

break to her the unfortunate news that her brother is fucking moronic.

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

Damn, she's cute

Elijah Lewis
Elijah Lewis

I agree with all 3 I hate small (my girl is d/dd) tits with nuge nippz, plus they are mad saggy and spread. I never realized how gross titties can be once naked cuz i bet hers look bangin with a bra on. shame. id be super pissed once she took it off.

Angel Rodriguez
Angel Rodriguez

Dat Facebook filename tho...

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

I would alert her anonymously to the fact her brother has nude photos of her and is posting them online.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Go on, Abel

Josiah Carter
Josiah Carter

Dude whats wrong with her. Her proportions are so outta whack. Like if i drew her exactly how she is displayed my art piece would look like a fucked up 10 year old drew it.

Charles Morales
Charles Morales

I would follow her into the bathroom and shove her against the wall. I'd wrap my hand around her throat and tell her if she makes a noise I'll kill her. I'd squeeze her ass firmly, and kiss her neck enjoying her sounds of discomfort as I squeeze her throat a little. I'd run my hands up her short skirt and start teasing her cunt with my fingers until she started crying. After she was crying, I'd force two fingers into her ass just to make her scream in pain, as she screams I'd tighten my hand around her throat and choke her until she starts to pass out. I'd stretch her ass out with my fingers, every time she made a noise I'd choke her out until she nearly passes out.
After she's weak and limp and I'm holding her up, I'd drop her on the floor and spread her legs and force the largest shampoo bottle in the washroom into her cunt, stretching her until she bleeds. I'd then lift her legs up, and rape her ass with my cock until she starts to recover a bit from the chokings. After she starts to recover, I'd pull her to her knees and fuck her mouth, choking her with my cock. I'd hold her head down on my cock, fighting against her gag reflex until she stops breathing before climaxing.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

That's what /fit/ is referring to when they trash womanlets

Michael Rivera
Michael Rivera

Late dinner, evening walk along the pier as the sun sets. She seems nice.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

more?

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

More like this, I still have a thing about their tits, don't know

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

More

Lucas Gutierrez
Lucas Gutierrez

She's so cute. Any more nudes?

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

i dont have anymore nudes :c

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit