What would you do to my sister

What would you do to my sister

play boule

I would follow her into the bathroom and shove her against the wall. I'd wrap my hand around her throat and tell her if she makes a noise I'll kill her. I'd squeeze her ass firmly, and kiss her neck enjoying her sounds of discomfort as I squeeze her throat a little. I'd run my hands up her short skirt and start teasing her cunt with my fingers until she started crying. After she was crying, I'd force two fingers into her ass just to make her scream in pain, as she screams I'd tighten my hand around her throat and choke her until she starts to pass out. I'd stretch her ass out with my fingers, every time she made a noise I'd choke her out until she nearly passes out.
After she's weak and limp and I'm holding her up, I'd drop her on the floor and spread her legs and force the largest shampoo bottle in the washroom into her cunt, stretching her until she bleeds. I'd then lift her legs up, and rape her ass with my cock until she starts to recover a bit from the chokings. After she starts to recover, I'd pull her to her knees and fuck her mouth, choking her with my cock. I'd hold her head down on my cock, fighting against her gag reflex until she stops breathing before climaxing.

give her a boob job
gross

I'd find her a nice warm blanket, make her some hot cider, and help her with any homework she might have.

Nothing, I'd fuck your bitch ass for having such an ugly sister you fucking worthless piece of limp dick

Make her eat some eggs

Holy shit, what a queer. I bet you white knight like this in real life too xd
>nb4 "it was a jest"

Copypasta, i understand

Lift her out of poverty since you and your father have failed to do so.

Wwyd to her?

this is exactly why I say fathers should monitor their daughter's breast growth...to prevent this gross sagginess

Ask her why her boobs broke up

marry her

Post more, OP

I'd nut in her --- but only if she were my sister.

break to her the unfortunate news that her brother is fucking moronic.

Damn, she's cute

I agree with all 3 I hate small (my girl is d/dd) tits with nuge nippz, plus they are mad saggy and spread. I never realized how gross titties can be once naked cuz i bet hers look bangin with a bra on. shame. id be super pissed once she took it off.

Dat Facebook filename tho...

I would alert her anonymously to the fact her brother has nude photos of her and is posting them online.

Go on, Abel

Dude whats wrong with her. Her proportions are so outta whack. Like if i drew her exactly how she is displayed my art piece would look like a fucked up 10 year old drew it.

I would follow her into the bathroom and shove her against the wall. I'd wrap my hand around her throat and tell her if she makes a noise I'll kill her. I'd squeeze her ass firmly, and kiss her neck enjoying her sounds of discomfort as I squeeze her throat a little. I'd run my hands up her short skirt and start teasing her cunt with my fingers until she started crying. After she was crying, I'd force two fingers into her ass just to make her scream in pain, as she screams I'd tighten my hand around her throat and choke her until she starts to pass out. I'd stretch her ass out with my fingers, every time she made a noise I'd choke her out until she nearly passes out.
After she's weak and limp and I'm holding her up, I'd drop her on the floor and spread her legs and force the largest shampoo bottle in the washroom into her cunt, stretching her until she bleeds. I'd then lift her legs up, and rape her ass with my cock until she starts to recover a bit from the chokings. After she starts to recover, I'd pull her to her knees and fuck her mouth, choking her with my cock. I'd hold her head down on my cock, fighting against her gag reflex until she stops breathing before climaxing.

That's what /fit/ is referring to when they trash womanlets

Late dinner, evening walk along the pier as the sun sets. She seems nice.

more?

More like this, I still have a thing about their tits, don't know

More

She's so cute. Any more nudes?

i dont have anymore nudes :c