Secrets

Secrets

Last thread ended too soon - We had some good ones:

Girl fucks dog
Molestation/abuse stories (perpetrators and victims)
Girl that was raped and now it makes her hard
RP edgelord that fucks with people
The "I did gay things but I swear I'm not gay" guys came to the party
Even had a biblethumper that refers to his peepee as a "willy"

I liked this thread. Let's do it again. Tell me your secrets, only Sup Forums can judge you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It wasnt rp. im a real life edge lord im telling you lol. You have to understand, I NEED to do these things. I fucking need it. It was a good thread though. Did previous OP feel better about not loving his gf after some of the shit in that thread?

Bamp

Get in here boiiiis

my moms friend tried to fonger me in the back of my moms car

I dont get this image.

Probably. Threads like these help people to realize they either aren't alone or aren't as fucked up as the next guy.

Unless you're the most fucked up guy in the thread, but then at least you won something, right?

Certain therapeutic aspect to i believe. Simply to get things off ones chest. We've come to an age where you cant tell people the truth about most things anymore because everyone is so hardcore on board the PC train.

This. I would love to be able to tell my friends half the shit I've done/want to do. So many PC principals out there.
"Oh you wouldn't take a black dick in the ass? How dare you not respect african american gay independent pride! I'd take ALL the dicks in my ass I could just to show my support (no homo bro, hahaamirite?)"

yep. there's no way I could tell my friends half the shit I'm into, let alone the fucked-up shit I've done and mistakes I've made in the past. The friendship could not survive that.

I respect people who're able to put everything out there, good and bad. But I'd have to start a new life for that, and it'd probably involve a prison sentence.

Cam chat blackmail guy reporting

haven't seen you for a while, how is the hobby going?

When I was 5 I did a 69 with a male cousin of my age.
When I was 8, I took a female cousin of mine with my fingers, she was 7.
Right now I'm a student and my parents don't know I'm bi, promiscuous and do a lot of drugs (I have good grades, tho).
I love ketamine and cocaine!
I met a two girls I used to fancy, they didn't like me back, so I fucked both their boyfriends up the ass.
I recently had a homosexual experience with a supposedly straight friend of mine. He's got two girlfriends, I know and ger along with both of them, but he's hot, tall and an absolute bearded jerk that I couldn't resist while being drunk.
I can't stop hitting on people just for the excitement despite of the fact I don't hook up with most of them.
While I mostly prefer women, I've had to get kinkier to cum while masturbating, which has led me to fantasize about my closest friends, being buttfucked by the tougher of them, taking lots of cum by any possible body hole and fuck a 14 yo girl who is the daughter of my house's owner.

>Big mac special sauce:

Helmans mayo
Thousand Island
Dill relish

>ur welcome

i spy on my family and friends smartphones looking for nudes, sadly they are as virgins as me or even more

I subleased a room in my apartment to a pretty hot little hippy chick. She was a dippy little stoner who spent all her free time hula hooping in the park, and she was a fuckin' terrible roommate who constantly made trouble for me. I couldn't stand her as a person, but she was hot. Since the hatred was mutual, there was nothin' happening between us at all. We just tried to stay out of each others' way, dig?

Near the end of her lease, tho, I redecorated the one shared bathroom. I added a new shelf, some decorative trays and cups, a little sculpture, and a clock. Looked nice. The clock had a hidden camera in it.

I never saved the files for long, but I spilled buckets watching this girl shower, shave, and change. The second she was gone, I got scared and chucked the clock camera. Was pretty cheap anyway, and I just didn't want to risk anybody ever figuring out what it really was.

I've never spied on anybody like that since, but it's tempting. I own a house now, and my fiancee has her girl friends over some times. Hell, a lot of my friends are women too. I've thought about remodeling the bathroom again, but this time doing it in a much more sneaky way. I want to mount some tall decorative mirrors made of one way glass along the wall and install a high def camera behind them. I probably won't, but the fantasy of it turns me on.

Anyway, that's the big secret. If she found out, I could have been arrested.

You aren't special, in fact you're the dead center of normal (a slutty normal, which is the real normal). Gay/straight/bi is a sliding scale, not a black and white definition, and most people fall somewhere along the middle (in fact, to be all the way gay or all the way straight is to be an outlier)
You are just accepting what makes you hard and going with it. Most people deny this shit about themselves. Well done on you.

Oh well, thanks!

Well it was going well but got banned a few weeks back. Have to wait for the ban to run out.

So it's true that bisexuals are immoral degenerate mentally ill trash then? Were you molested? Maybe the younger experiences count.

not ideal. what did you do that earned a ban?

Tell the fiancee. If she doesn't say "fuck yes, let's do it" then she's not the one for you.

I've dated girls that would do that with me if I wanted. They're out there, just gotta find 'em. You really want someone that's going to line up with you in every which way if you're going to keep them long term. Don't settle, bro.

I felt my sister up a few times when we were younger and whenever we hang out now as adults all I can do is think about it and wonder if she hates me/thinks I'm disgusting/whatever.

I miss being a sociopathic asshole sometimes. I just used to love wrecking shit, stealing, and fucking with people. Over 30 now and I am completely different.

Defeats the purpose of it for tbh. I love watching when nobody thinks I am. I have sex with my girl whenever I want to, basically, but I'd still jerk off to her getting changed or taking a shower if she didn't know I was watching. As hot as it would be for me to catch her friends in there too, she'd be the one on stage 99% of the time.

Like I said, I'll probably never actually do it again, but I fantasize about it a bit. I think the risk outweighs the thrill for me on this one though.

It's not much of a secret, but I'm a worthless sack of shit who doesn't have the life skills to survive on his own, nor the desire to better myself whatsoever.
So I'm pretty sure everyone ITT is better than me.

i don't apply myself in life

I've hooked up with chicks that were into younger. Was a lot of fun.

A couple weeks ago I learned that my 13yo niece was starting to be sexually active so me and my gf helped her get on bc. Mainly just keeping it all secret from her jesusfag parents.

Was getting it on with some chick and I accidentally skipped her while my cock was out. Still have Skype and a few girls to fall back on

How do you do that

i apparently didn't tell the last woman that was attracted to me that I was married. thought she knew. had an anxiety attack at the thought of cheating..

she was wonderful about it. cuddled part of the night and gave me company. I tried to sleep in the same bed and got the shakes. finally calmed down and almost boned. but im a dumbass/shithead and couldnt do it.

ran away in the morning.
still chatting with her though its all so emotionally confusing

i once got drunk af. went to for a walk, in the forest.
15 mins after, i found a dead fox.
take me, a guy who would kill a human for the life of any animal.
got near the dead fox, BAN
i just fucked a young male dead fox in the woods.
i think i have all the reasons to keep this a secret from many ''normal people''

bm,p

My wife jacked me off with the babysitter's face.

Having a conscience isn't a bad thing, m8. Either get a divorce or talk to your wife about an open relationship. There's no reason to and no benefit in what comes of cheating. Plus you'd be a real prick if you did it. Just be real with her and you'll get what you're looking for.

I got cheated on. Feels bad mon. Just leave, imo. I know it's hard, but you will feel more free in the long run. Let her down easy, mine was awful to me and it was pretty scarring for a while. Good luck mang.

That is literally my fetish.

Why is this a secret. Like, who from?

You want me to tell my mom? The girls youth group leader at church? The cops?

sometimes when my nephews stay at my place I let them shower with me and my gf

no, but I'd love a greentext

Now THIS is what I started the thread for! "Young male dead fox in the woods" my sides

btw, forgot to "OP here" these. I think that's still a thing? Oldfag returning to this desolate wasetland that is now just traps and cucks, wtf?

Kinda, yeah. But I mean, I don't tell my mom whenever I get laid, but it's not really a secret that it happens.

Is that a secret or maybe just something you're glad happened?

that's fucking weird

why?

Felt up my male cousin when we went to Disney World when we were younger. Spent a while panicking thinking he'd tell everybody, but nope, he hasn't said a word. (he was asleep one time, and another I kind of dry-humped him while we were on one of the rides pressed ass-to-crotch together)

Also I've stolen a bunch of shit from grocery stores, but that's between me and the guards who don't actually watch the footage tbh

i use beer to jackoff
take a drink, have beer saliva and use that as lubricant

dries everything out,,, but damn i like it

i have vaginismus and have never had vaginal sex or successfully masturbated. i've never had an orgasm. i've been pressured into anal sex and blowjobs and i hate my life.

What up Nick?

That sounds terrible, dude. Not even a finger?

Hi Bekah

because contrary to what conservative religion fags, especially their parents, want them to believe, nudity/sex/basic human anatomy is not an evil taboo sent from the devil. sheltering kids from reality is very detrimental to them later in life.

no dick no finger no anything

not her

>vaginismus
that fucks up penetration but orgasms should still be fine. what's the deal there?

What about clitoral stimulation? Like oral for oral or a vibe? I mean as far as having an orgasm goes, what have you tried?

I hope you meet someone that's understanding and not a shithead about sex. That sounds like some difficult stuff to work through, m8.

Ophere

I tell my mom... she offers advice about how I'm fucking up my life and to be careful. Keeps me grounded.

turns them on, me thinks. figured nieces would be more common than nephews though

grab me a twix

sounds almost as bad as using conditioner

tits or gtfo - and post this broken vag, Sup Forums will diagnose the cure

i was sexually abused when i was a kid, where normal people would feel stimulated i will only feel pain and panic

Checked. Digits demand.

>be me
>have wife
>date night fuck yeah
>get sitter
>go out
>fucking boring
>head back early
>baby sitter wants to chill
>whatevs call her mom say we're planning on staying late can she crash on the couch?
>everything is cool
>wife and I drinking
>wife pours her a glass
>we get wasted
>sitting on the couch
>wife crawls over and takes my dick out and starts sucking
>baby sitter crawls over and is sitting next to her babbling about some teenie bullshit
>wife pops my dick out of her mouth and offers it to babysitter
>babysitter grabs it and starts sucking
>gets into it
>wife grabs her by the back of the head and starts pound fucking my cock with the babysitters face

Wasn't the most boring night.

ah yep, that'd do it.

a lovely mix of psychological and physical issues to really fuck up your sex life.

Hope you find the right mix of drugs or whatever to get past the panic and cum occasionally, or discover model trains are even better than sex

i like to enter to camwhores and flirt with them knowing that im not going to fuck them

i do it every night i do it and never anything happened

I fucked my mom out of complete desperation once. I ruined our relationship.

you do realise they are getting paid to listen to your beta flirting right?

Ophere

Yah, is related to trauma a lot. It's an "all in your head" thing, as they say. I would go all tenacious D on that shit and fuck you slowly. Patience, acceptance, would probably take more than one night and a few different attempts. Also, talking about the trauma would probably help.

Greentext the abuse

undank, bro. undank as heck.

I'll chug cheap beer in your name tonight, user. It's the least I can do. But seriously, sorry to hear that. here's a picture of a cat and a pizza

yes
that's why its a secret, its so faggy but i have like a 0,01 % of hope

and another picture of the cat and the pizza but closer now. I think kitty is curious abotu the pizza but maybe he's hungry and knows exactly what's up. who knows really? Not me, my friend

>Have hot cousin.
>Jerk off to facebook pics of her in a see-through shirt
>feel super uncomfortable about it
>Find out she's not blood related
>Her mom was adopted
>Now jerk it regularly to her knowing it's not instinctual

Feels good man

when i was 17 i took the v of my sister's 11yo best friend, then we were also fuck buddies for about a year after. My sis was the only other person who knew and she didnt find out until a couple months into it.

trust me that has been tried and with more times crying myself to sleep than i can take. i just focus on giving head but without ever feeling that feeling myself i don't know how i can keep getting myself motivated idk if that makes sense

thank you :3

Incestual*

and because why not, here's a third picture of a different cat and a different pizza

idr why I named it champion

Quads checked

It's incestuous, bud. close though

At about age 6 I was messing around with the neighbour girl.

When I was 13 to 19 I used my moms magic wand & butt plugs

she never knew

since I'm dumping my cats eating pizza folder I might as well share a secret too.

I once masturbated with one of my moms dildos while babysitting. she came home early, so I threw it in my bag and made a b-line for the door. dumped the dildo(which was massive) behind some trees outside her neighborhood.

she knows. there's no way she doesn't know. hasn't ever brought it up tho. what a champ.

Ophere

Had a gf that was raped, she was into rapeplay and liked being dom'd
Had a gf that was cheated on, was into being cheated on
Had a gf that peed herself a few times, was into pee play
Had a gf that was a "little" sure there was abuse there.

In my experience, the worst things girls have had happen to them..... become fantasies/fetishes. Big limb to go out on here, if you're a normie, but could always try roleplaying that shit. Won't get you over it completely, but may help you accept it a little better.

Girls that have had abuse often feel guilt over it, as if they think it was their fault or they deserved it. This doesn't make sense to most people, and they will quickly reject it, but the reasoning is often for partially enjoying or more importantly (depending on the age) THINKING they enjoyed it. If not this, then thinking "I should have said no, I should have stopped it" etc. Neither of these are things to feel guilty for, and you are not wrong for hating it just as much as you wouldn't be wrong for liking it, just the same as YOU are not "wrong" in any way as a result of what happened. Hope you find your "O" in there somewhere. Should still greentext that shit, you know, therapeutically.

Lol. So, you've made the line "imaginary" so you don't have to deal with it. She's your cousin. Blood or not, it's still wincestuous. Get over it, and fap like a man.

>In the 2nt grade
>friend of mine came over to my house he was a couple grades older
>Played around for an hour with some G.I. Joes he brought
>Wanted to show me "something special"
>went up into my tree house
>He pulled out his penis at me and asked me to touch it
>I told him to put it away or I'd tell my mom
>Erased the memory and continued as usual
>Was friends with him for another year or so

I didn't realize how fucked up it was until I suddenly remembered it just recently.

I never tip youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's logs of shit.

>pic related, it's me

Ever since I jacked off to cp. I can't stop looking at kids and debating if they are attractive enough.

rip

pretty sure everyone here is pretty much just like that bud

your four examples are fantastic for those girls but i didn't develop a fetish around my dad getting me to jerk him off and trying to fuck me during shower times but yeah i guess i should just try harder

srsly. if not in the obvious ways, it's brewing beneath the surface. we're all made of pretty much the same stuff, no matter how much we tell ourselves we're different deep down

I own the domain of my company's product.

I despise them and want to extort them.

I've been rather overweight most of my life. I recently cut soda from my diet. I'm eating less. I'm starting to have thoughts in my head telling me I'm not worth food. I should self harm for eating. I should purge after eating. Thoughts telling me I can't lose weight if I eat.

I've lost nearly 50lbs in the past 4mo, which isn't even impressive, but a good portion of that has been in the last month. I've gone through nearly a whole belt, and have reached the same weight I was in highschool.

It's amazing how I can feel so much better physically but still be so fucked up mentally. I was depressed through all of highschool. I ate a lot because it made me feel better.
In college I started eating less during the day, then binge at night. My metabolism slowed, and my diet was shit on top of that. I gained a lot of weight.
Due to my depression my girlfriend left me. Being that I was already depressed, that didn't help. I flunked out of college. I did nothing for nearly 6mo. My parents were threatening to kick me out. I got a job, so pay rent to my parents now.

I'm working on moving out, but my mental health is still.. lacking. I'm nowhere near as depressed as I was. I would even say I feel excellent by comparison. But I have a very unhealthy relationship with food right now.

Not to say we're all shitty people, but rather that we've all got the same fears and faults. they just look different because of experience and perspective.

It's all a grand illusion. Most everything you know and definitely everything you don't. Some people like that and others are driven mad by it. Me, I just try not to worry about what I can't control and try not to feel like I have to control what I can. I got a cat that eats pizza and that's my fetish. I'm happy.

be careful starving yourself can have a negative result on your mental state

my dog loves raisin bran

Not "should", it was just a suggestion - one of many.
What you just did there is the logical fallacy of misinterpretation. It comes from a defensive standpoint, and as with all logical fallacies is used to support an argument that can't stand on its own.
Don't take your feelings out on those around you. I have done nothing but provide attention to your trauma (which you want, else you wouldn't have posted it), and attempted to provide insight into what has worked for others (simply trying to help). Your misinterpretation is curt and inaccurate.

Also, it needs more greentext.

too easily connected to you and your career. they could legally fuck you up, probably take the domain without paying much, and you'll have a permanent record of somebody who cant be trusted by the company.

if you want to extort them, you need to do it with shit that isn't really obviously connected to you.

maybe youve become asexual as a result

Get help. You need support mentally, which would hopefully boost your pull for weight loss.

forgot pic of my actual cat actually eating an actual pizza.

also that's what's up. any pics of the bitch?

Good for you. No sugar and no dairy is half the work. Keep your mind focused on your end goal. Don't make food the enemy or it still has the same power over you as when you were overweight and you WILL slip backwards. Just make the goal more important than the food, that's all. Congratz, and stick w/ it man!