Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
What is the worst state to live in the U.S (Beside Michigan and Ohio)?

Just a Brazilian monkey wondering

Mississippi is generally considered the worst by most metrics, but the coast is quite based despite that.

Probably not the worst but definitely not great either, my state maryland. Very restrictive gun laws and a weak castles doctrine. Not to mention we got tons of (you's) coming in

>Ohio
Fuck me, everybody knows it sucks here

What you mean? The monkeys are expanding to American grounds? Didn't know it lmao

Dayton metro area's pretty nice, as is Columbus. If you live in Cleveland or some middle-of-fucking nowhere town though, then you have my sympathies.

Yep, although luckily some of them are white and others are coming from all around South America. Actually I've seen less hues and mode bolivians than anything

Florida. Boring as shit with nothing to do unless you're into smash bros or Disney.

Michigan, West Virginia, arkansas

A constant state of depression.

Hawaii is do bad that the black people are considered the superior race.

Out of places I've lived.
New Hampshire has some truly sucky isolated little shit hole towns, so lonely.
Massachusetts was okay but the politics suck and the cities have retarded layouts.
Connecticut's taxes are terrible.
Florida was okay but insects, tourists, heat, storms, dangerous animals, and Disney ruined it.
California was over built city wise, had way to many homeless people, and everyone's up their own ass with unwarranted self importance.

I've yet to live in a state I actually like.

HOW ARE NONE OF YOU SAYING LOUISIANA

THIS IS THE FUCKING ARMPIT OF THE UNITED STATES

GOT A WHOLE BUNCH OF SPICS RUNNIN AROUND, NIGGERS LITERALLY EVERYWHERE

BUDGET CUTS TO EDUCATION ON THE DAILY JUST SO WE CAN GET MORE LSU FOOTBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

OUTSIDE OF NEW ORLEANS THE FUCKING CONTEMPORARY GOMORRAH WE AINT GOT SHIT

OH WAIT WE GOT SHIT ITS CALLED A FUCKLOAD OF MOSQUITOS AND HUMIDITY GEE THANKS LOUISIANA

Kentucky.

A good deal of people complain about it, but I love living in Missouri. Low cost of living, conservative bounds on lawmaking, and a good amount of jobs and affordable educations for damn near anyone make it nice. Fuck Louisiana. That place is just pure filth no matter the race you see.

South Louisiana is nothing but coon asses and niggers, North Louisiana is nothing but rednecks and niggers, and you're right, we're fucking broke. It's a lose-lose

Not that bad nigger

The replys would be much less if he were to ask which states don't suck

YKNOW MAYBE I SHOULD CONSIDER MISSOURI, OR ILLINOIS

GOT SOME FAMILY UP IN ST CHARLES COULD START MAKIN MY WAY NORTH

THIS PLACE IS A FUCKING SINKING SHIP FRIENDS

WHEN KATRINA HAPPENED AND SHOVED ALL THE NIGGERS OUT OF NAWLINS IT WAS LIKE POPPING A FUNGAL INFESTATION YKNOW, SPREADING THE SPORES TO EVERYWHERE ELSE IN THE STATE

PRETTY FUCKING AWFUL NOW, SHREVEPORT USED TO BE ARGUABLY THE ONLY SAFE ZONE FROM THE NIGGERS

NOW ITS OVERRUN TOO
NICE TRIPS MY POOR ARMPIT BROTHER WHERE YA FROM

FUCK I HATE THIS STATE

Kentucky is nice. It's a little quiet though.

Damn dude, You make me happy to live in Ohio...

BRUH I THINK ONCE YOU PUT EVERYTHING INTO PERSPECTIVE ABOUT JUST HOW SHITTY LOUISIANA IS, YOU CAN EASILY ACKNOWLEDGE IT AS THE WORST STATE

BECAUSE I WOULD LITERALLY BE HAPPIER LIVING ANYWHERE ELSE

EVEN IF ITS JUST AN IOTA

MISSISSIPPI
ALABAMA
FLORIDA
ARKANSAS

YOU NAME IT

OUR FUCKING NFL TEAMS CATCHPHRASE IS WHO DAT

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

fjdsfalfjlsdajf;dsjl;a

t. redneck who got his sister's daughter that he fathers raped by Tyrone

There are many nigroids in Missouri. STL the worse.

Most of the South and great plains

What's wrong with Michigan? Explain without saying Detroit and Flint

Cheers, m8. LA native and every state I've been to has had some sort of redeeming feature, whether it's taxes, health care, wages, family care, education, etc. LA that NOTHING to redeem itself. Such a shithole and it's only gonna get worse.