Tell me things you've seen I wouldn't believe

Tell me things you've seen I wouldn't believe.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion

Get this. I walk into my room and my cat was sitting on my hat which was on top of a mat. Crazy shit; my little sister nearly died she couldn't believe it

Ive seen a guy claiming he was a werewolf shapeshift live on oovoo

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

Seen a whale with a polka dot tail down by the bay area

Nah, why bother? All those moments will be lost in time...

All those moments will be lost in time...

Skeleton on spider in minecraft

Like tears in the rain?

A hood nigga that had a job and was good at it

Fuck off! I've been playing minecraft since 1.6 and this is not a thing

I've seen a real vagina in person

And zombie on chicken?

A black president

saw two Abbos fucking in a park around 11am from a McDonald's window

Was that a nightmare?

Time to die.

I may have seen an alien.
Or it was the most real dream I ever had.

A seven year old being breast fed by an elderly woman

who preceded a cheeto president.

.. what a time to be hanging around, doing shit all but shitposting.

Let's be PC here. It's Basketball American

I have seen what's after death. My life has been kinda fucked ever since

circumsoldier?

I've seen the string theory happen in real time. I never believed it before.

I watched my future slip through my fingers, and simultaneously saw what would have happened if I didn't.

I saw happiness. Once. Just a glimpse.
And it wasn't even my own.

72 loose vaginas?

a real live nekkid woman. many of them.

what did you see?
Was it breasts?

>Nothing.

thats the good option thoooo

I am okay with this. Relieved to know that my grandparents watch me masturbate lol

Flicked my cherry off my cigarette, but it didn't land on the porch. Instead it hovered about a foot in the air spinning around. I kneeled down and put my hand above and underneath it and it just kept spinning like a gyroscope. I stood back up to pull my phone out of my pocket, worried if I took my eye off of it, it'd stop. Instead, the cherry burned out and the ashes broke up and floated to the ground like normal before I got the camera on. I wasn't high and I'm not known to hallucinate. I'm sure there was a scientific explanation, though it looked supernatural.

that my grandparents dont**** watch me masturbate, I mean

I saw a man dressed up as an cowboy dancing round(rodeo) on the street, and taking a shit on the sidewalk.

Confirmed, have witnessed this beast.

I can't really describe it, to be honest. It was absolutely nothing like any concept of 'afterlife' I've ever heard of, or seen though. It was just absolutely beyond comprehension

>life is just a dream by some alien creature from another dimension confirmed
nice

I saw pink mist

This guy, right?

A black person that is not a nigger

Higher dimensions in our afterlife are as good a possibility as any to explain what I've seen.

I spawn killed the entire enemy team with 1 noobtube on WaW back in '09

I've seen that there are only two genders.

taking mental replays of the things you did or how you got there or the idea you thought of while doing the thing your trying to remember will help you remember things in much better detail then otherwise. its fun

have seen both a humpback whale and a lion,on two different occassions, from less then 20 ft away/face to face no car or anything

like tears in the rain?

Why even do anything. Why should I love my girlfriend? All those moments will be lost in time.......

Was the hat, flat after that?

Shot My self in the throat with a co2 powered pellet gun point blank to prove it was empty (i know im fucking retarded) and walked away without going to the hospital.

Pic related
Hard to see color variation in scar up close but its there

Yeah. I could put it in a stack, on a rack

Had on an open dry bench in the middle of a rain storm

My own liver being pinched by a Trauma Surgeon. . I was awake for the whole slicing and dicing with no anesthesia. I died a few times after thanks to Grade 5 liver crush, An Aortic Arch Aeurysm and a TBI...about 23 other things but those were the worst injuries,

I saw the War.

racoon getting shot in the face through a cage

Is your had left or right on the pic?

Im really confused..

bush didn't do 9/11

I've seen a paper airplane ascend to the heavens and disappear behind the clouds.

You are a liar!!! No body on b/ ever do that

I saw red

Watched a guy get hit I the face by an inch and a half plug(about 3lbs of iron) with about 10000 psi behind it
Blew out the back of his head with enough force his hard hat broke my nose

Well this shit just escalated in a hurry

Me too. We used to throw them off of mountain tops where I grew up. If they catch the wind they will fly off over the horizon. We would put out emails and a small message on them.

Nice, that's cheating. My one was thrown on more or less flat ground. Then it hit a thermal draft at just the right speed and angle to make it spiral upwards into the clouds.

When I was little, and on vacation with my family to the Bahamas, I saw a star slowly moving in a triangle pattern. Also, later in life while in the Republic of Panama I saw a light shoot up from the sea and move slowly against the wind then fall back to the sea...about 20 min. later the same light shot up from the sea again but this time it went strait up at increadable speed until it disappeared into the sky. I still can't find an explanation that I can agree with.

That's awesome user

I just relived a traumatic fucking experience for op and you guys are talking about fuckin paper airplanes what the fuck man
That shit fucked up my fuckin head man
I wasn't right for a fuckin year because I can still remember spitting out blood and not knowing if it was mine or from my coworkers fucking brain

I thought maybe a flair or some fireworks off of a small boat that was too far off shore to see, but that wouldn't explain why the first time it drifted against he wind though. I've lost sleep over this.

What happened?

who is that?

I feel that user. I had to hose What was left of my best friend out of an M.R.A.P. while in Afghanistan

Boo fucking hoo cuck. No one cares about your dead co worker. Too many rekt threads for us to care. Grow up pussy

Someone threw a human torso at me once.

>Watched a guy get hit I the face by an inch and a half plug(about 3lbs of iron) with about 10000 psi behind it
>Blew out the back of his head with enough force his hard hat broke my nose

>all that edge

a naked girl

The sun

A lady pee standing up, into a jar 2 feet away.

My bad, didn't realize you were the same user. Shit dude, hope you don't have lifelong trauma from that

I would like to see how you would react to shit going down like that you fuck
You think you've seen shit because you watch it on your computer
Have you ever been around so much fucking blood that that is the only thing you can smell it's the only thing you can see because it's in your eyes you can taste it you can feel it all over your face and it takes everything in your power to not go fucking insane and start screaming because you just watch your friends head fucking explode like a watermelon

No I'm not one of these people who ruins the rest of their lives because they have PTSD
Shit went down I was pretty fucked up over it for a while and I got over it
It just pisses me off when fuckers try to make shit out to be no big deal because they have watched gore on the fuckin internet
Shit is a lot worse when you are close enough to smell the blood

>lad from Kenya comes to England to study at Uni
>he's robbed at knife point by a black London guy on day 1 for his headphones
>he said it was safer in his village with lions near by the perimeter
>only black guy I knew that didn't have a chip on his shoulder for whites

Pics or it didn't happen
Related captcha

But of course you didnt take pictures right?

I think most unbelievable thing Ive seen is a ufo I guess. I was out camping and saw this really shiny red object going really fast in the sky, about as high as jet, really far up.

Dats it

I was in NYC during 9/11. I saw and heard demolition charges before each trade tower fall. My friend next to me was watching something on TV about a 3rd trade tower collapsing. We looked around for about 15-20 minutes or so, saw no 3rd building falling. We then heard demo charges, looked that direction, and saw a 3rd building fall. Unforgettable roof party. We swore each other to secrecy. We know what train wrecks to not get involved in.

Good for you not becoming a bitch. I'm one of those who can browse (real) rekt threads and not bat an eye. I always do wonder how I would react in a situation with a lot of blood, tho. Respect.

yea couldn't be a meteorite or anything fucking retard cunt

LOL fucking dumb fuck

EMT Fag

Roll up on to a scene where a man with a HEAVY trail of blood gushing from his ass is hanging out. He notices us as says,"Hey. I didn't stick anything up my ass." Partner looks to me with a look that says,"What did he stick up his ass?"
We follow the trail to find a plunger with blood stains down to the middle of the shaft

Plunger guy died.

a fellow ausfag?

Normal fucking day then

ive achieved telepathy trough lsd

I once seen a nigger turn down KFC.

UFO stands for "Unidentified Flying Object". You are the dumb cunt.

i have had the same feeling twice in my life, both in high school. I was next to a vending machine about to buy something, had this weird feeling, when i bought my mars or whatever it was two of the tasty treats came out.
the 2nd time i was in gym class, the class was fucking around with basket balls and i was well over halfway, i looked at the distant hoop and had the weird fucking feeling, chucked the ball landed it clean through the net. teacher sent me to lunch early cause of the awesome shot it was.

im now 28, still waiting for that feeling passing a lottery booth or something.

I saw a bright ass green flash once during a thunderstorm, reminded me of pirates of the Caribbean lol

I was mowing my grandparents front garden and saw a cigar shaped object in the sky with these lights pulsating around the length of it, Grandfather saw it too, we're not alone motherfuckers.

Oh yeah, the crazy thing is that shit like that is always happening you just aren't attuned to it or something

That would be a transformer blowing out.

Saw a Mexican paying taxes