CONFESSION TIME...

CONFESSION TIME. I once went into a party shop looking for decorations and ended up having a chat with the old man who runs the shop. No one else was in there and it was super dead. And then we ended up having sex in the back. I'm 18 and apparently straight.

Did hé gave you a discount

Didn't end up buying anything and I've never been back since

Go back and shoot him in the head. Regain your manhood. Allah akbar

Allahu akhbar, dude. Fuck's sake.

Also, check'd

Nah, if this is real then you probobly remember every detail and would have alot more to share then that. Who made the first sexual advance? How long were you in the shop, how the fuck do you have sex with some stranger, older then you, at a shop while it's still open? I don't buy it

Fucking will do

He made the first advance, kept doing little things like touching my arm and shit then moving on to my dick. Was in the shop for may be like 20 minutes. Was just feeling it I guess plus at the time it was a while since I'd fucked someone. I think he went and put like a back in 5 mins kinda sign up but i dunno. Was really dead though, not just the shop the area too

Describe the sex in great detail

So it started of with some over the pants handys. Then we moved to the back area where he would sometimes sleep weirdly and there was a matress there. Then the pants came off and it was handys for a bit (he had a pretty small one)then he started sucking, after a few minutes he asked if I suck and I said nah. Then he asked if I'm a top or bottom and since I don't fancy a dick in my ass I said top. We then got on the matress, got some lube and a condom and i only went for about 10 minutes then came lol

If you came then why didn't you go back for more?

Don't you enjoy coming?

And why use a condom?

Worried about disease?

Pretty ashamed about it honestly do I never went back. And yeah of course I'm worried about disease as well as spontaneous was fucking being a little gross

Ass*

how does this happen like your standing up and he touched your dick more details

So you would rather jerk it than have sex?

He was sitting for a few minutes then stood up to chat and moved closer and closer then kept lightly touching my arms, then he'd like stroke my stomach then he just sorted stroked my dick and I didn't react badly and he was like is it moving? Then started touching more

Well no. I just don't want to fuck an old man again. But get if you want to, go to the party shop at stones corner, Brisbane, Australia

Learn to Ctrl+F before you make a thread...

Shit cheers for that

As if there aren't old men craving the young d all over the world.

I am interested in how you did it once but won't do it again...why not?

discord gg/ZdjwRzr
sex froge