What does Sup Forums do for extra cashflow

What does Sup Forums do for extra cashflow.

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0G-7t3BfzbI&t=276s
youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's the crystal?

The best type

You sell shitty weed for monopoly money?

I'm guessing you're from the land of the 'free'.

I suck dicks

I want that youtube money subscribe to this shitty channel I made:

youtube.com/watch?v=0G-7t3BfzbI&t=276s

>coles bag full of rock salt

kekked

That weed looks like shit brick weed I'd buy when I was still in school.... Ten bucks for an 8th type shit.

that IS some shitty weed in that bag

Travel to mars

I agree with you on that.

Waaaaait, I could've sworn I've seen this pic before. Might've been in another thread?

Also

Im sure. I posted it like twice

those big shrooms are waaaay overgrown, congratz on wasting some good shrooms

Youre an idiot. Kill yourself.

Fuckin Aussies.

yeah I'M an idiot, fucking dumbass

Ya you really are. That last statement proves my point. Obviously you know sht all about shrooms.

The veils on the smaller ones haven't broken yet, he's fine.

Thank you. Since youre a fucking idiot lemme gove you the background. Pretty sure this big shroom may be a different strain. Possible PE. The original strain was Golden Teachers but this big fucker got huge. I let it do its things to see how big it would get. Ended up being a little under 7 inches with a wet weight of 172 grams and dry weight at about 18 grams.

Not a fucking idiot lol

idk, but i could do with some of that weed and and crystal, oz fag signing in

I'm not the user that responded to your pic of the mush :(

>monopoly money

Seriously faggot? Have you never played Monopoly? That shit is not geuine monopoly money. It's clearly from some lesser known, perhaps knock-off board game from China.

Got a spore print?

but you're still an idiot

I meant not a fucking idiot. Lol. You know whats good. Sorry. Didnt mean to offend. I just hate little fucks that act like they know shit. Dude says my shrooms are too big. Lol. Wtf? Ha ha.

Tons of them.

All good dude

cunt

That's some really shit weed

they are and you're an idiot

where in aus? I need a new hookup

I have soooooo many shrooms right now. Made some chocolates, making liquid shrooms tomorrow and put a 1/2 oz in pill form.

damn

Ok faggot tell me how you make and pasteurize a sub with grain innoculation?

fak so close from

get

Nice logs

HOLY FUCK, LMAO

you did your best user

Fake and gay

wow, fail

Dude how the fuck is this fake?

you don't know that?? I was right, you ARE an idiot

Trolls be trolling tonight :(

I work a minimum wage job. To all the neets out there it's not worth it

Proving my point faggot. Kill yourself like i originally said.

Ben, is that u?

Its late. Betas are drunk and angry.

Nice try motherfucker

Who is this

Make fake bills and fake documents in general

I am your father

Ha ha. I wish you were here so I could drug you like Bill Cosby.

Can you teach me pl0x

I will skullfuck you into oblivion nigger

lol

Anyone have any questions about shrooms or making max money on weed? Ask now or hold your peace. Bouncing in 5 min unless I see some questions.

Legit though, is this op?

So how was wastching full metal jacket for the first time freshman?

How do you grow boomers and scale of 1-10 in difficulty

Its not

hey shit they sell this stuff at Coles now?

so how much do you make on weed?

Fuck you kike

About 15k a week hbu?

kek, coles has everything

you grow yourself or just resell?

lol op just got paid and bought a half oz or oz and salt

Basically except weed noone makes extra money other way?
I do tip based tours in my town, which has shittons of tourist. If i work on sathurday, but in the morning and afternoon, its like 100-150$, which us fine for the weekend.

>15 thousand dollars
lol I don't think the bikies even make that much on weed
>back to high school fag

gays who suck dick make that sort of cash

I haven't partaken for a long time, but it was generally considered in such circles that selling mushrooms for profit was poor form.

Psychedelics like this are to be shared. If you sell them like a commodity you're a flog and you're missing the point. We never ever sold shrooms to eachother.

How do you grow these?

Mostly chikin

But this cant be just a side business, you impossibly can have a regular job with 60k weed revenue.
Also followup question: after cost deduction, what is the net profit?
Do you have some sort of book keeping?
Are you oke of those stupid cunts who buys bling and expensive cars and be busted by feds soon?

With seeds

yeah, 15k is a LOT to push, but it might be possible if you live near campus or sth.

Fuck you fed

You'd need to YouTube/Google it. Too many steps.

thefuck does chikin mean

Chikin McQuaid?

>ama
Then reply with this.
Fuckoff you dumb cunt, if you dont want to answer. Why do you bother?

How hard is it and how long does it take til you can eat them

are you high?

1 - 2 months.
Growing fungus is tricky, can't just plant them like flower seeds and walk away. Gotta constantly look after them.

I make stupid things out of pallets i get for free and sell them to old people are hipsters.

Old people love pallet board snowmen, turkeys, pumpkins or whatever seasnon it is.

Hipsters will buy damn near anything made out of pallets if i call it "rustic" in my online ad.

Its not how i make my living. but i enjoy the work and its all extra fun money coming in that i can do whatever with.

wine racks, bookshelves, coffee table, end table, chairs ect ect ect. anything a hipster is willing to pay me to make with pallets i will make.

pic from google but you get the idea.

how hard could it be? yu weigh it and you sell it, fuck

what do you do? cut it with oregano you asshole? and then never sell any dope to anyone again unless you can get people in a shitty situation? must be shit living around you

Sorry I got bumped from my internet connection. Once you understand shrooms and what they are, 4 out of 10. The difficulty comes from understanding the process and when to be extremely "clean" in your surroundings. The first time I did a grow it felt like 7/10 difficulty. But after knowing the process it's like a 3 or 4. Shrooms basically grow themselves. They are survivors.

At my height with weed and other drugs about 3-400 a day. Now I'm not as greedy and have scaled my operation down. I'm making about 400 a week.

Im not a fucking stinking hippie. I don't subscribe to being a fucking pussy. So save your shit and go be a cuck somewhere else hippie.

This is the OP that you are asking. This other dude is a dumbass. I resell. Growing is too risky IMO. Easier to flip then to be the source.

Suck of random guys youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

Ha ha ha youre drunk. Go to bed.

Theyre probably easier then a plant to be more then honest.

Not that hard. It took me 6 weeks from start til tripping.