ITT: Albums that are so good, they make you cry

WHAT A FAGGOT

You first op

I hated all of you grimes FUCKS spamming about this bitch every fucking second here. Now that I've listened to all thw albums, I like them quite a bit. I love Art Angels.

this music makes me cry

There's no sense in denying that Grimes is massively memeable on this board. However, that doesn't change the fact that her music is legitimately fantastic.

>hating people because they discuss the artist of the decade
Pleb.

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeefooorrnya

It's one of the very rare cases when the hype is justified. She's really that good.

bump

>albums that are so shit they literally make you cry because that's how disgusted you are that people could actually enjoy them
there you go OP I fixed your dogshit post

now please go slit your wrists in the bathtub you retarded annoying shitposting faggot, remember to cut down toward your elbow to make sure you sever the arteries properly, warm the water first so you don't feel the blade, take some baby asprin too so your blood thins out and it takes less time for you to fucking die, thanks in advance, you wont be missed

>wew lad

Isn't that one of the lyrics in California? I think you need to slow down on the rotation of this album user.

the album cover is so fucking shit, it literally deters me from listening to it

i dont cry because im a strong motherfucker

Sounds like someone's got a foot in the closet.

If you do not cry, then you are a robot or your tear ducts are malfunctioning or not fully formed. You may want to get that checked out.

I think it's the sheer intensity of Jeff Lynne's sad voice and the cellos playing along that make me want to cry in the middle and at the end of this album

cried halfway through first listen, It was like the first album I listened to that wasn't hip-hop. Opened a world to me.

>Untitled is the most beautiful opening track I've ever heard
>GOT TO BE SOME MORE CHANGE IN MY LIFE
>IT'S UP TO ME NOW, TURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS
>WELL SHE WAS MY CATATONIC SEX TOY, LOVE JOY DIVER

My all time favorite album

i fucking loved this album in high school

>BROTHER SEE WE ARE ONE IN THE SAME
>BUT YOU LEFT WITH YOUR HEAD FILLED WITH FLAMES

I've known more than a few people who have committed/attempted suicide and this line always makes me cry.

These fuckers right here.

oh yeah, this album really is a beautiful rock album

This honestly

I will never understand how Art Angels is hyped on this board. It fits more with Tumblrcore (i.e. basic pop music marketed as alternative). Her previous albums are miles better than this.

plebs. even just from a production standpoint, this thing is astonishing

Chicago and Come On Feel The Illinoise always get to me

Me too man.

I CRIED
MYSELF
TO SLEEEEEEP LAST NIGHT

not being able to read

Who are you quoting?

NYC literally destroys me every time. Also who can deny the last two minutes of PDA.
WE WERE IN LOOOOOOOOVE
WE WERE IN LOOOOOOOOVE

Any Sufjan Stevens applies Tbh, from this album it has to be Casimir Pulaski Day or John Wayne Gacy Jr. for me

It's funny how i remember that grimes exist only when i browse this shit board

SHE COULD SPIT IN THE EYES OF FOOLS

Let Down gets me every time

>It fits more with Tumblrcore (i.e. basic pop music marketed as alternative).
Since when Art Angels is basic pop? Are you insane? Name even one similar album to AA from any genre/era you want.

THE album which make me cry

>Nothing's going to happen
>Nothing's going to change
>It's so hard living without you

IT SOUNDS JUST LIKE MY SOUL

Bowie gets me every time no matter what album.

these

?

I get a bit wistful at the end of Time. No tears though.