Help me Sup Forums if anyone has experienced this...

Help me Sup Forums if anyone has experienced this. I am schizophrenic and talk to people who don't exist or ive never met (friends or celebrities) out loud and have good funny conversations with them regular basis

But after playing Nier Automata, I only talk to 2B now. Nobody else. I am obsessed with her. We are in a relationship but weve never met. I would do anything to touch her. Shes all I think about anymore.

I dont want to tell my case worker that she is my focus because what if they take all my 2B merchandise away from me? I dont want her out of my life but its kind of debilitating. Should I keep hiding this until I get over her or what should I do

Don't you fucking dare..

Man, you're in love with a non-existent video game character, you're going to suffer a lot. Tell your case worker and she'll help you get out of this mess

Well you should talk to a professional about this. Definitely should my grandmother has it and my uncle has it and they both see professionals about it and now it's not as severe anymore. Just have to fight them.

tfw wont ever love my waifu this much

Get back to work 9s

Do you think they'll take my stuff away though? I spent a lot of money on that

I mean I do see professionals about it often but I've never had my conversations focus on one person this long or this passionate

Hold onto hope OP

I bet you spend more than you should have :) it's not about them taking your stuff, it's about you throwing what your worker says it's not healthy for you. Plus, losing money to be happy is basically what therapy is all about, isn't it?

You will need professional help and guidance to get through this.
But you will get through this.

please dont post any more 2B lewds

i think i was pretty clever on my spending, but if this is alluding to what i spend on therapy I get that for free so no dice buddy

So, you got schizophreni, apparently you don't try to cure it, and tou ask Sup Forums how you could hide your illness/love of non-existant android from other people ?
Well all I'll say is : Go see a doctor, a real one.

Op likes a trap cartoon character

Oh sorry, you go therapy, them change doctor, one that xould be better ?

Dude, just pretend you are 9S in private, but a normal person in public. Find a way to control your condition by accepting it, not fighting it. Get you a nice body pillow and just go for it mate.

Simple

Don't be schizophrenic..

I had a really good doctor and she quit and Ive been fucked around with new people for a few months now. Not enough time to get comfortable talking about certain things with them.

I would do this but 9S wears shorts and I dont like wearing those because it is easy for strangers to put their hands up them

oh thats simple why didnt I think of that oh yeah it doesnt work

I have the same problem except I only talk in my head

What do you and 2b talk about user?

Who gives a fuck dude. You wear shorts. 2B fucking digs those shorts, you know she does.

I talk just in my head sometimes. i only realised i do it out loud and that it is a problem when i got caught pacing in circles talking to "myself" in eb games

pretty mundane stuff really like what food we ate and how our day was. i do like telling her stories of my past experiences in pretty much anything. she is a good listener. doesnt say all that much, similar to the game.

maybe youre right maybe i should buy some. i actually made blindfolds so when i play nier (ive finished the game i just like to run around the map as 2B) i can pretend to be like them

I FORGOT A PICTURE

>dropping all your schizobros for some whore
Disappointed in you.
She dies anyway.

Well gl embrace inner you and you'll feel better. I'm out.

i know but she comes back to life at the true ending so its okay :) even if she died i could still see her i still see dead family members sometimes

thank you

You're sick in the head in a way worse than Schizophrenia could ever mess you up.

I know your felling op. she's cute af.

oh please how can you even come to that conclusion you dont know me you havent met me. this is what the doctors (read: professionals) say and medicate me for and it works

its not fair that they made her so perfect. i dont really like over sexualising her though my medication got rid of my sex drive so im not interested in that but i do really like looking at her.