Kitchen Nightmares General

Lets be honest here. If you don't think that this pizza looks fucking delicious, you are a numale faggot.
Real men like some real toppings on their fucking pizza, not just tomate sauce and cum, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Recipes/kitchen-nightmares-participant-joe-cerniglia-commits-suicide/story?id=11744484
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OMFG GUYS IS THIS THE BIRTH OF A NEW MEME!!!!

LOL!!!!

If you like that undercooked, grease slathered piece of garbage you're entirely pathetic.
That disgusting abomination is the pizza equivalent of an obese girl. It has some chasers (you), but the rest of us recognize it for what it is. That is an ugly, doughy, dripping piece of nothing. Kill yourself my man

not even memeing,
i would eat that pizza.

Underage pleb detected. You really have no idea what makes a good 'za.

did the sjw meme die and get replaced by numale?

ITS FACKING COVERED IN GREASE!

ITS DISGUSTING!

Okay so this is obvious bait, but I can't stop myself.
Did you watch the episode? He doesn't complain about the toppings. He complains about the grease, and the thickness (of a pizza listed as thin crust) that is so excessive as to prevent the pizza from being cooked all the way through. There are great deep dish pizzas, and palatable greasy pizzas from little takeout joints, but this was "the best pizza in Denver" at a sit down restaurant that didn't even offer delivery until Ramsay literally gave them a fucking delivery van.
You're right; there's a time and a place for a greasy thick pizza with the works, but it needs to be cooked, you should be able to hold onto it without having to put on a raincoat for fear of grease getting all over your clothes and it shouldn't cost as much as that particular monstrosity would.

Yes, anything I don't like or disagrees with me is a nu-male cuck.

Whats wrong with some grease? It tastes great and is good for you, keeps your veins and joints lubricated.

That 'za is dank as heck

is numale gonna be the new meme insult to throw around?

t. numale

"Going to be"
It has been for months now

>tfw oldmale

:(

Did you read what I said? I literally used the word excessive. There is nothing wrong with SOME grease, though any doctor would disagree that the sort of fat you find in a takeout pizza is "good for you". The problem with that pizza is that the grease was PUDDLING underneath it.

>he doesn't like the ravioli

Once again, Its the fact that the dough is all uncooked and overthick.

Dont get me wrong, Im not the same guy you are replying to, I'd eat that pizza.

I've been watching this show and there are some financially foolish people on there. One guy was half a million in debt and kept it from his wife and she was all wearing Burberry outfits. I'd close the store at my first $100,000 in debt.

Does Gordon hate all Italian food?

mama mia that's a biga meataball!

>tfw gordon will never cook food for you
Why even live

For you

This is not a pizza.
This is an insult to italian cuisine.

>being so insecure you complain about numales and pizza toppings

lmao having actual "taste" apparently makes you a hipster or numale or whatever some such faggotry insecure pussies come up with.

Used to be called class

She can handle balls.
>lame/10

I'd like to see you do better, wop

It's a greasy disgusting pizza. I'd still eat it.

Stop defending the pizza. Stop being picky pretentious faggots.

>Its a "Gordon complains they are using powdered mash potatoes" episode

For fuck sake, Gordon, it's made from potatoes and tastes exactly the same.

I'm sure you're damn classy when you waddle to your local pizzeria with your fedora, trench coat and sword cane and order a margarita pizza.

Taste =/= texture

>it's a braindead Sup Forums thread where they praise shit and call whoever disagrees a pleb
At least it's that greasy piece of shit and not actual garbage like BvS

>class

>>>/reddit/

The thing that gets me about this show is how can the owners just not give a shit? Its their jobs, its their livelihood, but they hire cooks with no formal training (or they themselves are the cooks with no formal training), let staff just do whatever they want, and rack up huge amounts of debt.

ZA NICE AND HOT

This is a bowl for several people to dig in right?

No, she's a big gal

>Gordon blind folds the cook and makes him taste different meats.
>Cook thinks that chicken is steak

Now imagine the sheer size of the turd coming out of her perfect small pink anus after eating that meal.

Who was in the what did i mean by this

Hmmm no you sound like a nu-male cuck low test manlet. Kys

>It's a "spend half the show convincing the owner that they are hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt because they are doing things wrong and that Gordan is a successful restaurant owner who is there to help them" episode.

America

He always throws the fact that he has 12 profitable restaurants worldwide and has been in the business for 20 years.
Typical Americans think their country is the center of the universe.

wow delete this

You'd think lack of customers, huge amounts of debt, and especially applying to even be on the show would get that out of the way.

Name your favorite Kitchen Nightmares.

>1032 #
>Typical Americans think their country is the center of the universe
Should we tell him?

Blackberry, because the dead rat in the store was real

Sebastion's is landmark television. The way the form of "uplifting reality TV" struggles against the content of a protagonist who truly doesn't want to be saved is incredible. Sure, most KN restaurants end up closing due to the obvious incompetency of those in charge, but Sebastion was just so dedicated to a flawed idea that only he loved, an idea that he thought would bring him fame and fortune, that his arrogance and shortcomings marked him, and those that depended on him, as fucked before the cameras even had a chance to leave.

>crying and drinking in the parking lot about how he's failed and wants to change
>that strained non-smile the next morning as Ramsey talks about the promise of tomorrow

>watch kitchen nightmare episode
>ramsay turns around business
>start feeling good for them
>last 5 seconds of episode has narrator saying that the restaurant closed the next month

those are probably the people that are close to a million in debt

I watched the Amy's one last night and holy shit how much of that is real? I understand it's reality tv and American to boot but I've actually known people like that in real life which makes me curious. They even became a meme.

Also yes the pizza was disgusting and undercooked.

Their twitter and facebook was just was crazy. They might have been acting it up, hoping to get a reality show of their own, but I don't think KN was the one faking.

What is a great episode to watch from this?
I have only seen the episodes with Crazy Amy.

I saw the return episode as well and it seemed they tried to monetize it a bit and do some damage control but that "last stand" from Amy during the interview was just insane. They were probably acting it up a bit at least, I mean they were on tv after all (producers probably fanned the flames somehow).

Sebastian's from the 1st season is good.

seems like

And with the added extra that it's a "Waitress is a qt" episode too.

This, that dude's level of delusion was unreal.

>that episode where the owner has an environment "like high school" and it's basically just 2 dudes and tons of girls partying
Meanwhile my youngest coworker is 39 and I'm 26.

A lot of people in California are like that desu.
>im gonna b famous!

I always get unwanted feels from that one, since the owner killed himself like a year after the episode

They taste nothing alike.

>numale replaced cuck as the new meme buzzword

Source he killed himself?

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/Recipes/kitchen-nightmares-participant-joe-cerniglia-commits-suicide/story?id=11744484

Toppings are tertiary
pizza is 80% crust, 10% sauce 10% cheese
if you don't have good crust, which that isn't, you won't like the pizza

>Watch the Pantaleone's episode expecting the typical calamity
>The owner agrees to change things
>The father and son improve their relationship
>The restaurant gets turned around
>They're still in business today
Why can't there be more episodes like this

Damn dude...

>It's not the first time someone from a Ramsay show has committed suicide: in 2007, Rachel Brown fatally shot herself a year after competing on Ramsay's "Hell's Kitchen," a series that sets up battles between up-and-coming chefs.

Had a friend kill himself in March and this gives feels.

Also only $80k in debt. I've seen a lot worse on the show like $500k.

>tfw watching kitchen nightmares while eating

comfy as hell, amirite?

Yeah I used to do this with Hell's Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares all the time but I've exhausted all the episodes at this point and I'm sort of getting desperate for food related tv shows to watch

It really is, I mean my own food would probably earn me slap from Ramsay but I'm fine with it, at least mine isn't rotten or frozen. It's food, drama and Ramsay telling people to fuck off. Less screaming than Hell's Kitchen though at least in the US version.

PAN

>"Your business is about to f***ing swim down the Hudson," Ramsay said. "Why did you become a chef-owner if you haven't a clue how to run a business?"

>In a cruel bit of irony, Cerniglia's body was found floating in the Hudson river.

Chef Ramsay a savage.

Do people really call pizzas zas

>american """"""pizza""""""

who /big 'za/ here?

whaaaat, damn i remember that guy

i usually re-watch the uk episodes

it's getting to the point where i know the whole episode by heart

I haven't rewatched the UK ones I feel like those are actually worth sitting down and watching I usually rewatch the US ones because they're trashier and I feel less bad about having it on my other monitor totally ignoring it as I do somethin else on the side. Might rewatch the UK ones though now that you mention it it's been a while

>not liking meat on the bones
>implying people with standards like skinny bitches

That episode and the Olde Hitching Post episode were the first two I watched, the third being Amy's Baking Company. It had led me to believe that maybe chef Ramsay is mostly successful in his rehabilitation and that Crazy Amy is an outlier. Unfortunately I was wrong...
I was just searching for maximum comfy but what I got was depressing.