Do you like sniffing ass and feet?

Do you like sniffing ass and feet?

Yes

yes

do you live in perth

who doesn't?

Yes. Post more because those soles are perfect.

I need some cute girl stinky feet in my face so bad

ex

its literally all i fucking think about.

I love to sniff girls assholes...It makes me cum so fast

have you ever done it? and yeah I think about it all the damn time myself

yea, i wasnt ALWAYS a lonely piece of shit. usually only feet though. but one time, an ex was riding me in the back of the suv and she stuck her finger in her ass then on my face. fucking came buckets. usually i just sniff my own fingers later like a normal person.some great memories.

wow that chick sounds awesome

what did her finger smell like?

her ass, obviously. it was some years ago. it was great, thats all i remember. ever since then ive been trying to find girls to do it/smell it themselves. its been an adventure. lots of wild sluts out there. but i prefer feet...if i were to choose.

I mean, what did her ass smell like?

Usually when im having sex with my gf , while shes lies on her belly and while im on top of her i take her leg and lick it like some kinky chocolate . Stick my tongue in her ass regularly. She sometimes complains but i like that . Dem feels

thats what im saying, i cant describe it. it was years ago. i remember it was good. but 'good' is relative, isnt it. i can tell you however, that her feet did not stink right. i think its because she was latina. ive never had a white girl whos feet werent prime.

what a bitch. she should be grateful

>i just sniff my own fingers later like a normal person
nope

heh heh heh

Latina feet are amazing to sniff!

i disagree. white girls are where its at. at least with the one latina ive been with.maannnn. i had this fuck buddy last year...her feet were the best thing ive ever had in my life. she wasnt even attractive. she was like a 6. but those feet. i kept going back.

I fuckin love Latinas personally

i like all the colombian sluts on chaturbate, but ive never known a hot one in person. my ex was alright, but not my style. saggy tits. no good foot stank. drops her several points in my attraction level.

I see tons of hot ones IRL here in New York

I need to sniff some of their feet

well...true enough, if youre in a city. im in the midwest. did fuck a puetro rican from brooklynn one time...didnt like her stank either...pretty damn sure its a latina thing.

Their feet werent stinky enough?

not the right stink. something about it was off. and also that too i guess. im pretty picky. this fuck buddy i mentioned though, stank so good that even when she wasnt in the room, i still smelled it. god fucking damn it i miss that liberal cunt's feet

You should sniff more Latina feet, hopefully you'll find some good stink

Jesus, not again you fucking idiot!
We are all so sick of you posting her over and over and over again in every fucking thread.
We get it. You want us to be your personal army.
Well she's ugly, and you are even uglier for doing this shit.
Just fuck off.

this we've seen her everyday for months now, user
go away

I can neither confirm nor deny

Only if they are my sister's

No one lives in Perth.

Just feet, not ass

Ass only.

Feet just smell gross, and not in a primal sexual, secret way.

Just dirty and gross.