When was the last time you cried Sup Forums?

When was the last time you cried Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CzwamZE0Zt0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't remember.

2 months ago. 22 gram shroom trip. Shit was epic.

21 hours ago

I only cry during movies, so when I sat down to watch Hachi: A Dog's Tale nothing could prepare me for the ensuing emotional trainwreck I would become.

When G Baby died.

about a week ago. my girlfriend will take any argument and escalate and escalate until we're both broken, usually about 4am the following morning and after her screaming at me and hysterically sobbing for hours.

Last week.

It was not faggotry though, I was rushed into the ER a few days earlier because something is going on with my hearth and lungs, and it seems like I'm dying. The same day I found out my ex had a kid last month, so the big news about my health barely affected me.

Cried after many years, as I was looking back and realizing how fucked up life is to some people, and how amazing it is to others. How it gets exponentially worse overtime, and how there's absolutely nothing you can do to change it, no matter what.

On a good note, I'm having fun enjoying the last few days, even though I can't breathe, and there's this piercing pain inside my chest every now and then.

When she got on that plane and i knew it would be the last time i see her again.

About 2/3 years ago. Yes, it's a big problem. 3 deaths of close relatives and i haven't given a tear. I have therapy to see what is wrong with me (together with alot of other mental problems)

That sucks man, at least you're enjoying what you have left.

Like 5 mins ago over my dead grandmother

things that used to make me cry just make me angry now. so its been a while i guess.

can't cry anymore and I don't remember...

It's odd talking about it like that, I always see other people talking about their experience with death, and I just feel "normal", apart from the constant worry and all the "oh fuck it's happening" parts.

I think everyone take it differently, and the fact I've been absolutely miserable for the past 4 years probably helped diminish any valid worry a normal person would have in my place. Oh well, I guess.

when did Reagan leave office?

Kinda want to now. Not going to, but want to. Why? Glad you asked.
Hives. No idea what is triggering them. They only appear as really small bumps, then I scratch and welts appear where my nails been.
Fucking annoying. Cortisone does shit.

Hope you get better. I'll pray for you

on the way home from work

Last weekend when watched UP with the family

Okay honestly, it was probably like 4 years ago. I had a girlfriend with a dysfunctional / abusive family, yadda yadda. After a year or so of dating, ended up pulling her out of there, funding a place for us by working my ass off. Proceeded to keep working while she went to college, both of us exhausted but making the best of it like idiots. She still occasionally called her family, her mom mostly just to check in, let her know she wasn't dead or strung out somewhere.

Then one day I came back home and she had packed her shit and left. Girl in her twenties and she bailed on me to go back and live with her dad who fucking beats her to this day from what people tell me. I have seriously never felt so alone or abandoned in my life. I sobbed like a little bitch.

Wow. Just wow.

>inb4 fgt

When the parents found their daughter at the end of 13 reasons why. ehh reminded me too much of my brothers accident (not dead but crippled -- hated seeing what it did to my parents)

She give a reason why other than the obvious?

About six months ago. Met someone who reminded me about someone else who died. Cried when I got back home. For some reason, I stopped caring that much about 2 months ago. I don't think I will ever cry again for this person. I finally got over it somehow.

Pretty much just the obvious. Felt bad for leaving her family, never got another reason. Didn't exactly give her a chance, to be fair.
>inb4 enjoyed the domination of getting beaten

Couple days ago when I heard the temple of time song for the first time in a really long time. Made me think of my dad as Ocarina of Time was the first game he let me play on his N64 like 16 years ago. He died recently.

Couple of days ago when someone posted that pic and story about the cat called ugly, reduced me to a blubbering mess

underrated

My French Mastiff Muppet Died April 3rd. :(.

Last week. Sudden and very powerful uhm, religious experience in the middle of the night. All I remember was that it was a religious experience. I am perfectly sane. Not on any meds. Otherwise normal life. Agonal crying. It was so painful I doubled over. Wife came upstairs and held me. I can't remember exactly what happened, and I'm too afraid to ask her what I said. I don't want to deal with it right now.

dayum.

5 years ago, my mother died, not cried since, because nothing since then has hurt me as much as that did

i'm sorry for your loss

Thanks, I think I'm dead inside since then since I used to cry a lot

HOLD THE DOOR

Can't remember. I'm at a weird point in my life. Developed crippling agoraphobia and general loss of people skills. I realize my life is fucked but lack the will to fix it. I'm fine in my small social circle and around people who don't feel the need to fill silence with pointless small talk. I guess I'm sad about it but it's more of a lack of feeling more than anything. It's not like it's completely shit. I'm a shut-in but some people have it worse.

waking up

You can't believe in anything you do... When was the last time that you cried?
youtu.be/CzwamZE0Zt0

For real though, I don't know. It's very difficult for me to cry and feel sorry for myself anymore. My dad would always explode in rage at me whenever I cried, it's like some complex he has from the abuse he received as a child. Makes it tough for me to cry in normal situations anymore.