YLYL

Sup Forums humor and YLYL

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ill dump what i have

SHAMELESS SELF BUMP

I thought my country was a joke, but britcucks are far far worse.

Enjoy your shitskin mayor, London faggots.

I got some more coming , give me a minute

savage

T. Spurdo spurdo

>terrorist attack

no the empire was the terrorists

kthxbai

pls explain

fatality

lamphades made of skin, 6 million were not real

>implying

That is not actually established in the movies (which are the actual source material after all). There are people who seem themselves as "rebels" who stole plans for new military secret and are actively trying to sabotage its building. We have no idea why Empire needs this weapon, maybe they are in war with another galaxy and desperately need this weapon to shift the power, but these terrorists want power and have seen their opportunity to take it.

All this trade federation bullshit that was weaved in afterwards can also be explained, if the Empire needs more resources for the war efforts.

Lel

I needed cheering up today after London became a caliphate.

lies to guilt goys

I kind of want a terrorist attack in London now

Needs more holocoaster

Lies to guilt the goy, so they'd create Israel?
Is that what you're trying to say?
Oy vey

That guy is my hero

Well that Sup Forums for you, even Sup Forums will agree

Every argument against the holocaust has been debunked. Any major ones that deny the 6 million number anyways. You act red pilled when really you couldn't be any more shortsighted. People see the truth they seek, not the objective

you can't prove it

Kek

For quite a long time, it was accepted as fact that the Nazis melted down Jews into bars of soap, bones for furniture, skin for lampshades, and other trophies like shrunken heads.

It still is accepted by many even though it was proven wrong in the 1990's.

Oh fuck of faggot, I know it happened but'll still joke about it.

Wrong pic

this is a classic

this never gets old for some reason

WHAT ?! What is it ?

I thought this was funny. I found carl the cuck in dbz.

That's pretty easy to decipher. Women only become loud fucks when society hates them. And we hate them because they're ugly

fuck

cannot unsee

is this real?

>dem hips
go through all the hormone trouble to grow somewhat passable tittays and thunder thighs just so you can shave your head and look like a mongoloid hoodrat. Gotta be a reverse trap or something

shit he survived

>smokes marijuana
degenerate

this... this can't be real

Hilarious

>Blow up an entire planet
>Genocide an entire religious order

I don't care about jokes, it's great to joke. Let's get it straight tho

It's a jewish meme. They like to pretend that nazis made the jews into lampshades even though there is zero historical evidence for it.

Lost! x
XDddd

I don't get it, is it a reference to nazis making lampshades from jewish skin?

Technically... Both the Rebels and the Empire are terrorists. Quoted from Darth Vader, Episode 4.

>Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

The Death star was meant to be more of an Ideological weapon, The one you are afraid of, That can destroy you.
Meanwhile, The Rebel run on propaganda by blowing up Space stations, Destroying Cruisers and the like.

kek

It's a ftm tranny, dummy. A woman in everything except its demented mind.

They are just little further ahead of us. Are you really thinking that solution to current world problems wouldn't be to eradicate middle east completely? All these immigrate problems and terrorist shit would just go straight out the window.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lampshades_made_from_human_skin
yup

I'd never heard of that until I came here. I don't think it's a very common meme

contributin

That is a bit unfair. All you need to be attractive as a man is be tall and clean.

So it's like nukes. You have them so people won't fuck with you.