THE MOST BASED PRESIDENT IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zRO1nS0Wo-A
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-06/chicago-fed-finds-80-000-jobs-enough-to-steady-u-s-unemployment
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-06/2014-us-has-added-450000-waiters-and-bartenders-and-no-manufacturing-workers
youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY
money.cnn.com/2016/04/18/news/economy/fastest-growing-jobs/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/06/foreign-born-employment-u-s-dips-slightly-record-hits-25460000/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-06/employers-in-u-s-add-160-000-workers-fewest-in-seven-months
breitbart.com
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/labor-force-participation-improves-americans-not-labor-force
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is he me?!

there's never been a more misleading graph than that graph

FACTS ARE MISLEADING!

>And it only took starting 3 wars and 19 trillion dollars we don't have.

You talking about Bush? He only created 1 million jobs.

But what's the graph for the workforce participation rate(real measure of unemployment) look like?

You idiots do know that creating a bunch of low paying minimum wage jobs is not the same as creating full-time employment opportunities right?

I mean, yeah, great, I can go work 15 hours a week at Billy's Burger Joint, not the same as having a steady 9-5 with benefits and retirement. Underemployment has skyrocketed under Obama...

>thinks the CLFPR is a measure of unemployment.
>thinks my 80 year old grandma is unemployed.

>HOLY SHIT BEING THIS RETARDED

Donald Trump says U.S. has 93 million people 'out of work,' but that's way too high
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/31/donald-trump/donald-trump-says-us-has-93-milion-people-out-work/

Where do you get your information from? I need to find the holy grail. The direct power source of right wing mental retardation and full spectrum autism.

>Underemployment has skyrocketed under Obama...

It's been cut in half actually. Keep making up bullshit lies and shitting on your own country you right wing retard.

This, also, how much are the numbers skewed because it doesn't take into account underemployment, people dropping off their benefits because they expired, and general, like you said, lack of participation in the workforce? These things matter to people who pay attention, but for people who only pay attention to the Team Red vs Team Blue game, they don't matter at all, just whatever gives them a leg up in the game.

Bush only started one war, so probably not.

That graph doesn't say that at all, maybe Canada doesn't teach you how to interpret graphs?

Unemployed are deleted from the stats, m8.

Right wing mental retardation and full spectrum autism has been addressed

here: and here You idiots are either just making shit up or full blown retarded.

Didn't you get BTFO'd enough yesterday? How can you even type after Tyrone tied you to the other end of you and your wife's bed?

All rates from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama.

A FUCKING LEAF

I wish Canada would just stop it and let Australia do all the shitposting. They just don't have the KNACK.

>being this retarded

>Replacing full-time jobs /w benefits with part-time jobs /w no benefits is a good thing guys!

No. The unemployed are not deleted from the unemployment stats. Otherwise the unemployment rate would be zero.

How mentally handicapped are you morons?

Because shitposting is his job

Got proof? No I didn't think so. I BTFO 100 right wing retards per day.

All you retards have are

MUH 93 GORILLION
MUH 42% UNEMPLOYMENT

Obama job creation has been 95% full time actually.

Keep spouting lies and shitting on your own country, right wing retard.

For every one of those threads, there are 100 right wingers getting BTFO.

I told you I'd be back today with fresh charts.

How pissed are you fuckers that 171,000 new jobs were created today?

2x population growth!

Chicago Fed Finds 80,000 Jobs Will Steady U.S. Unemployment
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-06-06/chicago-fed-finds-80-000-jobs-enough-to-steady-u-s-unemployment

from what I heard off of NPR the other day was that economists project roughly 40-50% of the working age(18-65) is unemployed. Since the government never tracts how many people don't hold a job, just who collects unemployment benefits, we're fucked.

I think the smoke from his country burning is getting to him lads, it's nearly impossible to explain this utter lack of comprehension otherwise. I mean, clearly it's either inhaling large amounts of smoke or it's utterly failing basic Economics 101, or who knows, maybe all they teach up there is the Gospel of Keynes? Regardless, just tap out Canadian Bro, you are out of your depth.

>from what I heard off of NPR the other day was that economists project roughly 40-50% of the working age(18-65) is unemployed.

Just makes shit up and claims he heard it on NPR.

KEK

I heard the unemployment rate was 42 GORILLION%.

You realize we have actual unemployment rates right?

Holy shit right wing retards have gone full handicap.

MUH 93 GORILLION
MUH 42% UNEMPLOYMENT

Why are right wingers so pissed that the Obama economy has created jobs for a record 74th straight month!

Why do you Trumptards hate your own country so much?!

Clearly we are fucked. Just look at how many people are actually out of work. This is the problem with looking at fudged statistics provided by the government or people who rely on what the government gives them as far as statistics go. You're not stepping outside of your bubble and looking at the situation with your own two eyes. This Canada guy isn't here, in America, looking at how many businesses go under, how many houses are foreclosed, how many families and people in general have to move back in with their parents or, in fact, become homeless. It's detachment from reality. Shit is bad, and it's getting worse, not better. You are hard pressed to find full time work, I personally know people who are having to work 2 jobs, nearly 65-70 hours a week just to get by.

I hope we can turn this around, but I just don't know.

How can Australians even compete?

How can Australians even compete against this man?

Look at this man and ask yourself how do Australians even compete?

Labor participation is only at 62%. I know not everyone will work, but that number is still to high. That along with stagnate wages and low consumer confidence, we are doing OK, but could be a lot better.

Yes, jobs were created under Obama, but do not for a second think that he had anything to do with it. Neither did the republicans for that matter.

His shitposting far surpasses even the best Australia brings to the table. How can Australia even compete?

You're going in the folder.

Honestly I can't imagine the sheer mental retardation it must take, to think that the CLFPR is a measure of unemployment.

How do you even function?

Australians must step up their game or they will surely cease to be competitive.

How can Australia remain competitive in the face of Canada?

Australia has some explaining if they can't even compete against Canada.

>politifact
Haha, you're cute. Somebody here have the picture evaluating politifact's claims?

How can Australia even compete?

Don't forget to thank your Canadian shitposter for these threads.

>no economics knowledge
>not understanding natural economic cycles of contraction and expansion
>being a libecuck cucknadian

ya wow good job he helped the rich keep the economy stable while syphoning all of the money out of the bottom 97% of society good job Obama such a good president.

>171,000 new jobs were created today
In what and by whom? What kinds of jobs? Full time or part time? What benefits?

Protip: When baby boomers retire, they leave the labor force.

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

You have the exact breakdown for why people are out of the labor force.

Right here: Trump is mentally unfit for office.

Donald Trump says U.S. has 93 million people 'out of work,' but that's way too high

>Yes, jobs were created under Obama, but do not for a second think that he had anything to do with it

Sure thing bud.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

the one that misrepresents politifacts or the real one?

It's the leaf again

Yeah we pulled out troops and US casualties fell. Compare to civilian deaths via ISIS.

Told you I'd be back today with fresh charts.

PROTIP: Facts aren't shitposting.

A President wouldn't lie or mislead, right?

He's referencing the bartender and waiters. After all, you can support a family on minimum wage plus tips. :^)

Since 2014 The US Has Added 450,000 Waiters And Bartenders, And No Manufacturing Workers
zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-06/2014-us-has-added-450000-waiters-and-bartenders-and-no-manufacturing-workers

No. This is the greatest modern president.
youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY

Fuck off cancuck.

Why do you still think the President creates jobs?

NONE THAT RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE QUALIFIED FOR.

Go back to being NEETs in your mothers basements Trumptards

>thinks all service jobs are waiters and bartenders

>HOLY SHIT BEING THIS FUCKING RETARDED

Hey you. Remember that time when you posted that graph that proved my point correct about the labor force decreasing and you went full damage control?

Good times

wrong

Either the one that's got evaluating right wing statements and left wing ones or the one that has what politifact evaluated Trump's statements at and what it should be

>thinks all service jobs are not minumum wage and can't support a family

>HOLY SHIT BEING THIS FUCKING RETARDED

5 of America's fastest growing jobs pay less than $25,000
money.cnn.com/2016/04/18/news/economy/fastest-growing-jobs/

Step up your shitposting game cuck :^)

>it's the Canadian Obama shill episode

>apparently government is hemorrhaging jobs
>Obama is creating jobs
Fucking how? How is this Obama, you libtard cunt?

I literally do nothing but sit on my ass in a cushie office. I missed his earlier thread he started to shitpost in

With over 25 million foreign born workers:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/05/06/foreign-born-employment-u-s-dips-slightly-record-hits-25460000/

Fewest job growth in 7 months:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-06/employers-in-u-s-add-160-000-workers-fewest-in-seven-months

>Thinks you can support a family on a "service" job

>Thinks "any job will do" job growth is a sign of a healthy and functioning economy

>Thinks that rising debt doesn't matter

>Ignores the still rapidly growing income inequality doesn't matter

>Thinks Obama has been good for the country economically

>Meanwhile the middle class is dying

>Meanwhile the lower class still suffers

>Meanwhile it is harder than ever to start a business

>Meanwhile the American Dream is dead under Obama

You know nothing

>that scale bar
kill yourself, even grade schoolers don't fall for that shit

I haven't seen him in months.
>muh U6

That never happened. I mock the MUH LABOR FORCE right wing retards.

>labor force decreasing

It's increasing actually.

You mean the CFLPR is decreasing. At least get your right wing retard talking points straight.

Yeah pro tip.

When baby boomers retire, they LEAVE the labor force.

“Each day,10,000 baby boomers retire and begin receiving Medicare and Social Security benefits.”

Fuck you guys are such retards and so easy to BTFO.

>Thinks data can't be presented in a misleading way

0/10 for your math skills.

>leave Iraq
>deaths in Iraq drop
Wow, incredible.

Obama ranks among the worst US presidents of all time. He's responsible for facilitating the collapse of many foreign nations in favor of governments led by radical Islamists. He regurgitates fallacious talking points just to appeal to the braindead masses, like yourself.

Where are the actual facts that the economy is doing poorly?

Seems healthy to me.

He's been here every single day since April shitposting. Every fucking day. Two to six threads a day. I have eight to twelve hours I am able to devote to crashing his threads.

>5 fastest growing

KEK. And yet nearly 60% of new jobs pay more than that.

See what I mean? You right wing retards have no skills then you complain you can't find any jobs so all you do is sit in your mothers basement and shit on your own country.

Dub dubs speek troofs.

AHAHAHAH

The FOREIGN BORN MEME! Pic related.

YOU JUST GOT BTFO.

Here's where you went wrong:

>breitbart.com

> Jobs created
> But people not employed
> Workforce participation still shrinking

Yes, we CAN create jobs, but with lifetime welfare people have little reason TO work. The true number to look at is workforce participation which is at all time lows.

Now let see who this leaf really is

Labor Force Participation Rate Dropped to 62.8% In April: 94,044,000 Out
cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/labor-force-participation-improves-americans-not-labor-force
How much do they pay you? Can I submit a complaint to your supervisor for doing it FOR FREE

>Thinks you can support a family on a "service" job

Doesn't realize that engineers, architects, computer programmers, IT, bankers, real estate agents, doctors, dentists, teachers, mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, truck drivers, plumbers, cops, actors, athletes, are all service jobs.

HOLY SHIT RIGHT WING MENTAL RETARDATION IS ON FULL AUTISM.

The fed not raising rates is a pretty good sign. They probably would have preferred to leave it at 0 but there was too much pressure to show the economy wasn't totally fucked even if it is.

Bush starts endless wars and creates huge deficits
>nazi bigot
Obama pursue Bush's endless wars and huge deficits
>Hero! Best prez ever!

I hope you get hit by a car

>HOLY SHIT I CAN'T SUPPORT A FAMILY ON 7.45 PLUS TIPS
>HOLY SHIT NAFTA OUTSOURCED ALL OF THE HIGHPAYING MANUFACTURING JOBS TO MEXICO
>WOOOOOW BUGGED JOB MECHANICS

How much do they pay you? Do you receive tips?

>thinks that because Obama has a strong jobs record, it must be misleading.

Because after all the retard-emperor said unemployment is 42% so it must be true.

>actors
>athletes
>service jobs
in what fucking way?

who is paying you because by the looks of it and evident by your shit posting it sounds like a lot

this is actually all pretty embarrassing

like honestly canada just stop

The fact that Trumptards can't find entry level jobs that pay $50 per hour.

>tfw we are more progressive than Canada

Turns out when baby boomers retire, they LEAVE the labor force.

Who woulda thunk?!

LET'S GET THIS SHIT STARTED PEOPLE.

ROLL

I think he already did
It would explain his behavior

>he thinks because it says Obummer has a good jobs record it cannot be misleading
>he's literally who he's trying to criticize

President is a puppet

Keynes economics is shit, eventually it will crash and burn, regardless of who runs this shit

We are literally on a knife's edge, our infrastructure is old and decaying, to the point where if a large enough Solar Flare hit us, we would be without power for a year or more

On top of that, any major natural disaster in the wrong place would collapse this country because of how bad our infrastructure is.

Racial violence is peaking

No one trust the government

The Government is stocking up on MRE's, guns, bullets, etc. and strategically placing itself around the country for potential unrest and/or natural disasters

Despite what this retarded OP says, the economy is literally shitting itself

Remind me, why should I be hopeful? Seems like we're moving towards bad times.

By the way, all of this stuff is verifiable, look into it.

wew lad

All it took was kikes printing 19 trillion dollars out of thin air.

nah