this one! been dying to know at least a name

taking care of you first
might get yours after

thankyou kind sir

You're the best user!

at 13% right now

Fuck she's hot!

bump

you meant to say: fuck she is fat and completely normal looking girl.

Are you Gay or something?

I am something but not gay.

super cool thanks OP

those are some big ass melons

come on guys.
she is fat, but nowadays (especially in North America) this is an amount of fat that falls within the definitions of both "average" and "normal"
she's too fat for my tastes, but she no whale by any means.

Amber cutie is so fucking ugly man, bitch can't dance for shit and acts like she's Satan's gift to mankind.

Log thread? Log thread

I don't care what you post just keep it bumped until that guy finishes uploading the video of the hot fatty riding the dildo.

Dude, at least bump it. Troll us or something.

Igsogsogsogzogxoxh

She'd be fun to Netflix and chill with.

Bumpy Bumpus

I think so much to say the word is the first one of those who want the kids and the brand isotoner I was thinking about the game of golf and a few days and times and it will take you up and I have so far this is not here are a couple things I want a copy the same thing with you can find the perfect place in my head is not here are a couple things I want a copy the same thing with you can find the perfect place in my head is not here are a couple things I want a copy the same thing with you can find the perfect place in my head is not here are a couple things I want a copy the same thing with you can find the perfect place in my head is not here are a couple things I want a copy the same thing with you can find the perfect place in my head is not here.

Who is this bitch? She reminds me of a girl I went on a few dates with that was too prudish to ever get naked.

moar

Agreed, user

What's happening with the video op?

>13% 2.5 hours ago

i'm sure he'll be back to post the video

bump?

Lintilla, yoga ball dildo ride...any download source?

Plz deliver op!

Love her