you street shitter.

tbqvh, I'd rather have Indian immigrants than Muslim immigrants

>tfw being from india
>only chance of making it out is getting into bollywood
>everyone has shit genetics but the few european spliced '' Indians ''
>be forever an outcast because your parents are 100% indian
>watch pajeet nordstrom get cast in a lead bollywood film
>shit on beach and wish you weren't so Indian

Can you curry bros lead the way in purging the world of muslims.

We whites aren't allowed because "racist", but you guys have a brown hue so the antiracist white traitors won't be able to say shit.

All us whites who want to purge can't be accused of racism if out leaders brown bros.

>hurr poo in loo meme.
It's getting stale.

Indians are the best brown skin people. In fact they are the only good brown people I can think of..

What is wrong with you

I know right, it's the current year afterall...

The only indians who come here are comp sci PhDs. The only muslims who come here are "refugees" who get paid by the government huge amounts of money just for sitting around having children.

Same thing here and when the Indians can't get work in the tech field they don't get on welfare and leach the system, they get jobs in shit fields like janitors, fast food delivery, taxis and so forth while looking for something better.

Muslims only come for the welfare and they never contribute anything but conflict, rape and violence against non muslims.

I agree with you on this. But that ain't saying much.

Namaste. I like curry very much, thanks.

Are you a wise brahmin or perhaps a mighty kshatriya ?

is it really that bad? greentext a day in india

i agree this 'poo in loo ' is retarded.
But i will only like India when they will grant citizenship to all the gyppos in Europe and take them back.
That is when i will support India 100%

Things Indians got right:
>caste system
>religion
>food

Things Indians got wrong:
>stopped being white a long time ago
>forgetting the loo

>tfw kerala
>comfy af
>no streetshitters
>read newspaper
>dalits raped
>smugface.webm
>go to work
>government job, 2easy
>good pay, leave at 2pm
>rains every day
>comfy evenings snuggled up in house
>read news
>migrant worker killed by leaving him to die in the sun
>smugface.webm
>sleep

Source for migrant death:
in.news.yahoo.com/assam-migrant-worker-killed-kerala-032300458.html

So comfy lads

Poo in loo pajeet

How does it feel that you are literally a living joke? Your accent is funny, your people shit in the streets, you always work at gas stations

How does it feel?

>kerala
>pajeet

Must be sad not living in a 100% literacy state.

>tfw live in crimea
>white power russia
>no refugees
>no anything

>>caste system

This is the most idiot system in the universe. If you disagree, then do whatever job your father did and nothing but. If he was a physicist, you have to be one too - doesn't matter if you suck at math and no one will hire you. If he was a street cleaner, you have to be one too - doesn't matter if you have an IQ of 167 and two PhDs. There will be no freedom for you. No choices, no choices at all. Enjoy your shitty life, Pajeet.

indians are worst than sandniggers, even them can poo in loo

I live in a comfy place too. In fact this place is weeders' paradise.(I don't smoke though)
If you want to hear a story related to stereotypes then there is one stereotype which is actually true. Cows. Cows are everywhere. They occupy the streets, the roads, the highways, everything. It feels like they rule the planet relaxingly while humans are slaves who wageslave through their lives. Cows are like welfare niggers except smart as jews. Really there is no life more relaxing than a cow's life.
Coming to the story, this happened long ago. One day I left my dorm to go the classes. Now I study in Engineering institute but beside my dorm was a management school. So as I was walking towards my class, I saw a very cute girl coming in my direction. (My standards are very high, so she was highly cute.). So as I passed her, I thought to myself,"she was cute. Today will be a good day.". It filled me with happiness. I was in a good mood. But just as I passed her, I heard a sound of something falling. I turned around. It was her. She slipped on a patch of cow dung. She sat there in shock for 10 seconds. Apparently it was her first time. She was in disbelief. I thought this made her cuter. So I smiled secretly from distance. She screamed twice while taking a break in between in shock and then got up and went back where she came from. It was a good start to a day.

kerala is the Sweden of India

>Your accent is funny,
You never heard me
>your people shit in the streets,
They are not my people
>you always work at gas stations
I never did
>How does it feel?
no gf. That's how

Stay mad illiterate.
Git gud or stay fucked.

What college?

That was cringe af, why didn't you help instead of smiling from the distance like an autist

Indians are pretty shitty. But NOTHING is worse than Muslims - Arab or otherwise. I'd take an Indian over a Muslim any day. At least the Indians have rich cultural history spanning thousands of years and a sophisticated religion. Once they master the toilet, they'll be back on top. The Muslims, in contrast, are culturally and intellectually frozen. They're beyond salvation.