Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Proof :)

my dad fucks me while i sleep

>Mensa
>Pleb
Come back when you get into the triple 9 society

That's nice. Now post tits

this copypasta is stale. please, since you are so smart, write something new and interesting.

I bet you never get laid

This guy gets it

The test can be real. The problem is that IQ is fake. Do not exist a way to misurate intelligence.

Is it me or does this copypasta's IQ get higher and higher every time it gets posted?

>enjoy your autism

nice b8 m8

if it isnt bait: tits or GTFO you dumb slut.

kul. come back when venetian snares doesn't sound like diarrhea garbage to you, you fucking pleb.

To be 100% sure you are that IQ you have to show us you tits. Men can understand girl intellingence by watch her tits. More my penis get higher and more intelligent you are. Proof?

I have 5000 iq, means i'm god, and Trump is an idiot

No, it means that if I watch your tits, my penis get so high I start to levitate.

lel but 12 years ago i picked up java then learned programing dropped it all for minecraft then found Sup Forums at 18 enjoyed it got called new fag learned triforce made many fun breads 19 dropped Sup Forums for a bit (on and off)
>feelsgoodman.jpg
im now 22 and drinking like i just dont care mainly expensive wine and yes user i still play minecraft because fuck you thats why

YOU DENSE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!
>newfag over here!

I love this threads.

bad post fuck off

What do you know about the World? And How it is Managed?

If you think Trump can do someting without the permission from some People you are very unpolitical

im happy that youre happy with a number that states your intelligence.

Unfortunately understanding music at a deeper level does not require a so called high IQ.

so stop feeling like the you own the world you arrogant piece of garbage you are just like the rest of us a pile of flesh.

oh my question

when are you gonna show tits?

>genius level
>trump supporter

Sure thing faggot

tits or GTFO

Seen this copypasta before...

KYS

>Claims high IQ
>Trump supporter
MFW

Fuck off, you salty libcucks

I thought your name was Eliza on 8ch?

Sage goes in all fields

trump is actually the smartest and best of all the possible presidents we could have had

I remember you were caming with an actual nigger black boy and he screencapped pictures of your vagina, they were everywhere. How does that make you feel?

I'm a millionaire, have an IQ of 912 and am secretly governing the US.
OP is a fag
youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

wtf? post pics

Timestamp or fake

Underage at the time, was like 15. They was everywhere on 8ch, I'm sure someone still has them, I don't.

Why do you feel the need to post your forced shit on another threads?
You got no replies?
I thought you were pretty happy with samefagging to make your threads filled with other poster than you

>IQ of 166
>proud Trump supporter
something doesn't add up here OP. I'm more inclined towards you're autistic

Percentile 98 means 2% of the population is smarter than you, impossible with 166.

138 is percentile 99.44
166 would almost be 100%

Also, IQ range from 40 to 160 :)

You know IQ is a measure of your potential to learn not your actual intelligence, right? Just because you have an enormous potential to learn doesn't excuse you from never having picked up a political theory book in your life.

Ok but you can't fight....plus old copypasta

166 is absolute bullshit and always has been. I'm at 140, no fucking way this attention whore can retain such knowledge

Are you a fellow Kek worshipper like me?

>impossible with 166.
>138 is percentile 99.44
>166 would almost be 100%
>Also, IQ range from 40 to 160 :)
Wow, Found the faggot more retarded than OP

"genius-level" intelligence + Republican and a proud Trump supporter

um, there is no upper limit

It's called a scale for a reason

This

Hitler also had exceptionally high IQ, as does Madonna. They`re still both crap.
Solving math problems and comparing figures
does not mean you understand shit.

>Sleep Is for the Week
Noice

Question: are you smart or have the quality of the educational system and testing in your country dropped massively?

> there is no limit
> get 100 questions out of 100 questions correct in under the given time limit

Funny how every 140 + IQ people are NEETS on Sup Forums

Look guise I can form bigger shapes with little triangles and know the Capitol of China
>huuuurrrrrrrrrrrr

Well fucking done. Do you want a trophy?

copypasta isn't entertaining
do better.

>200 plus club.
>Just walking through.

ok c ya

This thread is posted all the fucking time. It's so overdone now

Ayyyy. Truth here

Whoa! They're still using the same typewriter? Now that's dedication.
Wow, the characters in your letter are even smudged the same as my letter!
Also, your letter is folded exactly the same as mine was almost 30 years ago!
And your photo is from the exact same angle!
We really are a meticulous bunch.

I don't however understand why you blacked some sections out. The information isn't exactly sensitive (other than your address).

Anyway, peace out my 'intelligent' (but not careful) friend.

Kek

I was taken out of school classes given several of these tests for a few weeks after I got the highest score possible on one, i got 99 percentile. Since I was a minor, my scores on the test were supposed to be confidential, but the teachers always treated me differently after taking them.
>ask me anything

>see this
>reverse image search
>Jacob Stein has a blog
>get sucked into a labyrinth of mental insanity

what are the only real things?

newfag whiteknight

Same here, except I'm naked

Quadzzzzzz

man. I'd really love a log of shit right out of Andy's puckerhole right about now.

Just you tho. But why the reposting happens, that's the real question.

Be sure to buy my book!

It's weird, because the guy definitely looks Jewish, but he comes across as a nutcase gentile who ""converted"" because of an obsession with Jews.

Oh, look, a retard.
FYI: "genius-level" is around 185.
Also:

The lesson here is that classification systems are necessarily arbitrary and change at the whim of test authors, government bodies, or professional organizations. They are statistical concepts and do not correspond in any real sense to the specific capabilities of any particular person with a given IQ. The classification systems provide descriptive labels that may be useful for communication purposes in a case report or conference, and nothing more.
—Alan S. Kaufman and Elizabeth O. Lichtenberger, Assessing Adolescent and Adult Intelligence (2006)

In dumbeese: It's a nearly worthless number, propagated only by organizations like MENSA that live of the subscriptions of people that are full of themselves.

Page 68 of my book "There is actually no conflict between science and the Bible".
Do people believe I'm smart yet?
Page 69: "I was born in 1960, and since my birth almost no major scientific discoveries have been made."
That 2013 confirmation of the Higgs Boson is baloney!

>IQ of 166
>Being this full of yourself and showing off to possibly the worst site on the internet
Hats off to you, dipshit.

This thread gets reposted constantly and still some assholes fall for the obvious b8 every single fucking time.

www facebook com/rareciara

OP?

dubs checked and logged

so you're that "special" kind of retarded. big whoop. you still shit in your socks and throw it at cars as they go by. i bet you shove your dick in jello and squirt pudding up your ass. you walk around with a wizard staff and give people slices of bologna as you crump around town.

>worst site on the internet
this isn't leddit

I'm extremely disappointed in how many of you guys fall for this shit.

sorry i meant to write the best

lol rip i only have about 140 but it depends which scale you use on the cattel scale i have like 165~

i wish she was real :(