CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING FORCED LOG OF SHIT MEME?!?!?!?!?!?!????

CAN WE PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS FUCKING FORCED LOG OF SHIT MEME?!?!?!?!?!?!????

Every day, man. Every single fucking day, theres some General Autisimo sperglord out there who never grew out of his little shit humor from elementary school post some dubbed Nirvana song or parodize some other already annoying meme on this board.

And what happens in result? Someone whose even more retarded and autistic than the log sucker comes on and either insults him/her/it thinking that will magically cure their autism or reply with "SAGE" thinking that will magically prevent General Autisimo sperglord log sucker from ever posting this shitty meme ever again when little do they realize that they are just stoking the flame of this guy's autism and bumping this shitty meme to the top

How the fuck have we allowed Sup Forums... no... FUCKING HUMANITY to stoop so fucking low? How the fuck has some mental illness scat fetish festered into the normal lingo of this discussion forum?
How could someone think that some closet lesbian would ever let some sperglord anywhere near hom let alone eat his shit? Like is he crazy? Im sure if Andy Sixx ever saw the shit he was posting, he'd agree that this autistic fag is way out of his mind... because Andy's right here with me while i finger his asshole with anal lube in preparation for sucking a giant massive fucking monster log that andy has beem cooking up for days! Oh man, chipotle with fucking curry and CAROLINA REAPER SAUCE with stool hardeners by the dozen. Oh man. It just sucks that that sperglord wont get a taste or a waft of its silent butt deadly creamy goodness. Oh fuck im in for it now, arent i hehe

If the meme is such a log of shit why don't you just swallow it cunt?

kek

Fucking kek

dude the log of shit poster is like the best thing this board has had in years

I barely ever browse Sup Forums any more but it feels great knowing that log of shitposter is continually reinventing his message in more and more interesting ways

often friends will mention him to me, and tell me of a recent post, and I'll smile; we'll both comment to each other about the persistence and genius of the dadaist that we both will never know

I love you mr logposter

this

Sooooooo is there like an origin story for this meme?

Bump

Why do you bother replying, my man? Just see it in the catalog, ignore it, and move the fuck on. It's the Internet.

Thanks for the bump

A for effort OP, well played

Hey OP, rate my log.

Mods, we need an Andy Sixx shit log board.

Bump for /log/

If you don't like creamy log posts just logg off

Moar logs

unhealthy and disgusting, eat more veg and fruit u fat tub of shit

Logged.

Every day, man. Every single fucking day, theres some General Autisimo sperglord out there who never grew out of his little shit humor from elementary school post some dubbed Nirvana song or parodize some other already annoying meme on this board.

And what happens in result? Someone whose even more retarded and autistic than the log sucker comes on and either insults him/her/it thinking that will magically cure their autism or reply with "SAGE" thinking that will magically prevent General Autisimo sperglord log sucker from ever posting this shitty meme ever again when little do they realize that they are just stoking the flame of this guy's autism and bumping this shitty meme to the top

How the fuck have we allowed Sup Forums... no... FUCKING HUMANITY to stoop so fucking low? How the fuck has some mental illness scat fetish festered into the normal lingo of this discussion forum?
How could someone think that some closet lesbian would ever let some sperglord anywhere near hom let alone eat his shit? Like is he crazy? Im sure if Andy Sixx ever saw the shit he was posting, he'd agree that this autistic fag is way out of his mind... because Andy's right here with me while i finger his asshole with anal lube in preparation for sucking a giant massive fucking monster log that andy has beem cooking up for days! Oh man, chipotle with fucking curry and CAROLINA REAPER SAUCE with stool hardeners by the dozen. Oh man. It just sucks that that sperglord wont get a taste or a waft of its silent butt deadly creamy goodness. Oh fuck im in for it now, arent i hehe

There's no point in arguing with these autistic faggots. Just let it slidde.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Was häsch grad zu mir gseit, du chlini Schlampä? Du weisch scho dasi dä bescht Militärpolizeigrenadier vodä schwiz bi, im Kosovo gsi bi mitem KFOR und über 200 ufem Gwüsse han? Ich bi ich Guerillachriegsfüehrig usbildet wordä und bi dä bescht Militärpolizeigröni vo üsere Armee. Du bisch für mich nüt als es witers Ziil. Dich wirdi mitäre bis etz ungsehne Präzision vo däre Welt wägblase. Du meinsch glaub du chasch im Intärnet so Chabis über mich usälah und chunsch no dämit devo? Dänk bessär numal drüber nah, du Lappi. Während dem mir eus da unterhalted hani scho es gheims Netzwerch us Spion kontaktiert, und dini IP wird gad zruggverfolgt, mach dich besser uf es riise Puff parat, du Füdlibürger. Das Puff, wo das erbärmliche chlinä Ding, wo du als „Läbe“ bezeichnisch, uslösche wird. Du bisch verdammt numal murks, Chlinä. Ich chönnt überall sii, ich chönnt dich uf siebehundert verschideni Arte abmurkse, nur mit dä Händ. Aber ich bi nöd nur im unbewaffnete Kampf usbildet, nei ich han au Zuegriff uf Züghüser vo de ganze Schwizer Armee, und ich wirds usschöpfe, zum dis elände Füdli vo dem Kontinänt zblase, du chline Wixer. Wänn duu gwüsst hettsch, was füre apokalüptischi Rache din chline „luschtige“ Kommentar provoziert hät, hettsch wahrschinli dini verfiggti Schnurre ghebät. Aber nei, du häschs nöd anebracht, du häschs nöd welä, und etz wirsch dadäfür zahlä, du huere Tschumpäl. Du wirsch ih mim Hass versuufä. Du bisch tot, du Pajass.

Bumpp