What? No way!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Catch_a_Predator#Hansen_vs._Predator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm not a real predator!
Slurpees!
Slurpees!

Is to catch a predator the only instance of reality TV kino?

Oops!

Is it time for another HTCAP thread?
I'm ready

Yeah!

>daily reminder that there is a To Catch A Predator Forum created by fans and is still up to this very day.

>i didn't do anything but i did something stupid
>don't bring the girls

youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE

>Chad get's blown the fuck out

You mean the pedo-ring that's hosted by the rejects from Perverted justice who are just as big of criminals?

Generic White Male is that you?

One of my favorite scenes is this guys fall.

>Stumbles of the porch

Like pottery

Perverted Justice willingly accepted cp from predators in efforts to bait them. It's part of the why that Law Enforcement doesn't want to work with them.

Generic White Male you should leave

I actually feel for this guy

>19yo nerdy kid
>probably ridiculed by girls his age
>starts chatting with a teenager and tries to act cool and mature
>goes to the house spilling spaghetti all the way
>gets sent to jail and has his entire life ruined for trying to fuck a girl six years younger and already sexually active
>meanwhile, Hansen drives home to fuck his wife, young enough to be his daughter
Really makes you think.

It does. Just like some of the chatlogs where they were really pursuing the guys. Then there's ones like the bald headed greasy fucker who admitted it wasn't his first time meeting a young girl. How many underage girls are actually out there fucking older men?

The gays on the other hand. Most of society turns a blind eye on it. Which is pretty fucked up.

Being arrested by a Bush is one of the best parts of a pedos life.

What's going to happen when they catch one of these guys and he's wearing a suicide vest?

Law enforcement know does this without Hansen & Perverted Justice. Dateline quit doing the show over numerous complaints and that politician that committed suicide.

Why does Hansen always pick on the retards?

An actual pedo blew his brains out and the show got canned fucking years ago, newfag. His sister sued the network for a hundred million dollaroos, though i don't remember how it turned out.

Honestly, trying to cash in on your own brother's suicide was way more fucked up than any of the entrapment bullshit going on behind the scenes.

Also, was there ever a female pedo on the show?

>That blank stare John gives for the whole interview

That guy had a mental disorder.

fucking retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Catch_a_Predator#Hansen_vs._Predator

I remember quite a few of them being retarded somehow. Honestly, when the show started getting really popular, all the actual child molesters knew better, and it was all just guys going through a divorce or a similar rough pach in their life and mentally challenged

What was this guy's problem?

>that ONE guy who's itching to use the cool shit at work
iktf

I'm in animal control and I break out the tranq gun every chance I get

>aggressive cat
>pew
>doggo is 2fast
>pew
>possum in a tree with a ladder and my snare right next to me
>pew
>bees
>better shoot an empty dart at the hive to see if it's active

elaborate more, please.

Throughout the show they'd mention how some of the predators would send them cp. It was something people were questioning from the get go.

Soon.

HOLY SHIT YES

I like rape!

How did they get away with not blurring out everyone's face? Wouldn't they have to get consent to show the people? I'm sure nobody who got caught would want agree to that

They all agreed. A lot of them for a lighter sentence. Because it means they were working with law enforcement. They can still plead not guilty in court.

Was that really necessary? He couldn't have just hidden behind something? He had to dress up like a bush like he's in fucking Master of Disguise?

huh? I don't know what you're talking about

>Did you find the house house okay?
>Nah. I didn't.

No but see
Some of the take downs in this show were overkill.

What did he mean by this?

They're suspects and Dateline is reporting on them - I don't think they could say no.

Who calls animal control for bees?

he's cute though. build good

Old people for example.

mite b kewl

You know, you look familiar.