We couldnt get Tom Hardy

>we couldnt get Tom Hardy
>buy dollar store version

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But Jai isn't a manlet

I feel bad for the guy because he was actually one of the best performers but had to act in a role wrote for Hardy.

But Hardy isn't australian

Hardy was gonna be rick flag, so jai courtney would've been in it either way.

i thought it was hardy up until the RLM review

Did anyone else hope that he would have actually just left when the Captain guy smashed the phone and said you're free?

Hardy was going to be Rick Flag.

>playing another lovesick beta orbiter

good dodge.

Tom Hardy was supposed to play Rick Flag you dumb spic

Why didn't he wear the mask?

>another
The only one I can think of is Bane.

>because he was actually one of the best performers
He was a comic relief with no funny moments.

youtube.com/watch?v=AjVHwOpsoYg

He's a big guy

Can somebody explain the Jay Courtney hate meme?

SS is the only movie I've seen him in and he was good in that, what exactly is it that makes him so dislikeable?

Very good, that's exactly who I meant, though he also was like that in Bronson, like when he robs the store to give the girl a ring when he sees her with another guy.

>we could've had Hardy say 'SHE C-CUT ALL OF YOU IN HALF"

>Can somebody explain the Jay Courtney hate meme?
People on Sup Forums are fucking cancer. Before Suicide Squad he stared in the recent Terminator Reboot and I'm certain that movie did not help his career in the manner he wished. That failure of a movie probably led many to assume that Jai was incapable of acting when in actuality he is a capable actor, he just had shit direction

Captain Boomerang is the perfect example of the absolute direness of capeshit characters

Besides big-name characters that only got popular because a few geniuses did some great works using them as a theme (Killing Joke, etc), the characters are fucking desperate and random. A boomerang master? Fucking brilliant. What else is there? A guy who runs at lightspeed. A guy who shoots lasers from his eyes.

It's fucking pathetic. I just watched Code Geass the other day; THAT is how you make a supernatural power interesting to watch.

>Captain Boomerang is the perfect example of the absolute direness of capeshit characters
He was created when the comics were marketed towards children and stayed around as he was written well.

>only got popular because a few geniuses did some great works using them as a theme (Killing Joke, etc
Joker was popular before the killing joke you fucking mongoloid.

> I just watched Code Geass the other day; THAT is how you make a supernatural power interesting to watch.
Are you genuinely autistic

oh shit, i didn't notice it's the same dude but with a beard. i'd say he doesn't look like hardy without it

wait this inst tom hardy? i thought he was in this movie....

a challenger appears

BOOMERANG CAME BACK
O
O
M

B
I
T
C
H

Holy fuck. I thought that was Tom Hardy. I watched the whole film thinking it was him and when I didn't see his name in the credits I assumed I missed it.

Fucking hell. This is fucking with my mind.

He starts as the Batman of boomerangs, the character then creates them out of pure energy. They could make him do that in a sequel

I can't hate him because Varro was one of my favorite Spartacus characters

he's not a big guy

Yeah. He was also in that last unwatchable Die Hard movie, that awful Divergent franchise flicks, I, Frankenstein, and played that one guy Spartacus made friends with and was forced to kill and everyone quickly forgot about because he was fucking annoying anyway. Apparently he's had a very long run of shit direction because he plays every character the same way. He's like the Keanu Reeves of Australia or something.

If they casted Hardy all you guys would bitch about is that he isn't BANE then begin to shitpost memes

Code Geass is entertaining but its also wildly inconsistent and Lelouch only gets out of danger by pure asspulls and plot

I mean the part where he finally confronts his father? Come the fuck on that part was bullshit, written like total crap

>He starts as the Batman of boomerangs

Batman is the batman of boomerangs you dumbass

Literally thought he was hardy until I saw the credits roll. I wonder if that happens to him a lot

>HEY OMG ITS TOM HARDY
>n...n...no I'm not

>I just watched Code Geass the other day; THAT is how you make a supernatural power interesting to watch.
Are you twelve?

He literally only has been in prometheus and some other movies no one saw

>Boomerang looks like Tom Hardy
>He isn't

>Fitzgerald don't look like Tom Hardy
>He is

more like tom hardly

am I right guys

I thought tom hardy was suppose to place Rick Flagg.

Hardy is already a big guy in the DC universe.

If anything, Tom Hardy has proven with TDKR and the Revenant that he can use a silly, incomprehensible voice or accent and still make it work for the performance.

tfw Mel Gibson's brother was Boomerang in Justice League Unlimited

Wait, thats not Tom hardy?

No. It's Sam Worthington.

>Bronson
>beta

Bronson is possibly the most alpha badass person in the history of cinema you dumb whore.

you are right

I guess it was less of being a beta and more like he didn't know how to express himself normally, which is the whole movie really.

Hardy's best performance, seriously.

I can agree with that. When he is in prison he is in control, but on the outside he's kind of awkward and doesn't really know how to interact with people. I think beating people up is the only way he knows how to be in control.

>Hardy's best performance, seriously.

Definitely

I think he will be on spider-man homecoming

Based tom hardy shows once again he only appears in kino

Except he also was in TDKR

I guess you could say that in a way, Bronson is socially beta, but he overcomes that by being physically alpha and demonstrating it at every oppurtunity.

He's like /fit/ taken to the extreme

KINO
I
N
O

Also the ending when he tries to express himself through art he realizes how fake it is and once again settles for bad behavior, it might not be the right thing, but it's the reality of the situation, it's who he is.

What a troubled yet intriguing person

Another fine kino, yes.

It was funny when he walked out. At least he didn't have any quips for the most part.

is this Big Jay Oakerson?

he didnt walk out he just went to get another can of pabst

>le MLP reference!
Yeah he was a comedic revelation...

Shit beer, Rolling Rock all the way

I'm sure Hardy can do almost any accent, as long as it's in English