Captain America: Civil War

>Captain America: Civil War
>Airport scene
>Tony uses the Hulkbuster suit like he should have
>The fight is over in 20 seconds
>War Machine doesnt become a cripple

I don't want to defend capeshit but I don't think he wanted to smash them all to death with that thing.

Hulkbuster armor was destroyed and he never rebuilt it. Tony should have used the Hawkeyebuster armor though.

I fucking hated that the Hulkbuster actaully worked in "Age of Ultron".

Yeah, Tony was holding back. He could have killed the fuck out of them if he wanted.

Also not like he wants to blow up an airport and get himself arrested too.

Holy shit this, that's the worst part in Age of Ultron, disregarding the long tradition of Hulkbuster armor never actually busting shit.

>Marvel Movie
>logic

TOP FUCKING KEK

The "heroes" are only as powerful as the scene requires them to be.

this, dont look for logic in cape movies its all retarded you either like it or you dont try to dissect it

Didn't Hulk get koed because he saw the destruction and Banner was trying to take over and calm himself down?

>Captain America: Civil War
>Airposrt scene
>Wanda does not hold back her power
>NO MORE FIGHTING
>Obliterates everything and everyone

He could have just blown the whole thing up with bomb if we are being pragmatic.

the whole point of team iron man being there was to bring them in without hurting them, otherwise the government guy could have just brought his goons to the airport

Hulkbuster armour is powered by gamma radiation. You can only use it against the Hulk.

>that was my impression, the hulk starts to look around at what he did and then tony punches him

>airport scene
>they come to an agreement
>roll credits

Doesn't matter. Technology stopping the Hulk is like technology stopping an earthquake or a tsunami. The whole point of the Hulk is that he is an unstoppable force powered by rage, he can't be defeated through violence. And the Hulkbuster armour has always been the ultimate expression of Tony Starks hubris, that he can build something that can defeat even the Hulk. The point is that "Age of Ultron" manages to throw away every thematic point to the Iron Man - Hulk battle founf int he comics.

Thorbuster when?

This

>literally batman
wow humanity is so strong, we can beat gods, gods are not man enough xd

>Thorbuster
>cant beat Thor

Hulk exudes gamma radiation?

I dont understand people's autistic mindset, making posts like this just looking to argue. Not only do you have to be a complete fucking dumbass to not realize Tony literally says "take it easy on them" but the lack of self awareness behind these posts combined with the smug attitude just drives me crazy.

Its not a deathmatch, they are not trying to hurt each other, and there's nothing wrong with that. It would be more off putting and weird if Iron Man actually did this and fucking killed all his friends.

/thread

>>Captain America: Civil War
>>Captain America rents an small private airplane instead of going to the airport

The Avengers quinjet is like Batman's Batmobile.

Thats why its such a pointless fight, theres literally no stakes. I was just begging for someone to die the whole time.

a lot of people die at the start of the movie including Cross-bones, you missed?

>>War Machine doesnt become a cripple
He should die, god damn it. Marvel turned into fucking Hasbro with their My Little Pony - tier scripts about friendship and magic.

It's funny how Bendis killed off Rhodey in Civil War 2 because he thought it would happen in the movie.

> think you guys are joking about how quippy the MCU has gotten
> watch Civil War
> the entire airpirt squabble is full of quips
> literally full of off hand banter at people they're supposed to be fighting with
Why is this okay

or have Vision just incapacitate everyone.

>Civil War 2

Is this entertaining?

MCU Hulk is severely nerfed compared to the comics, to the point where Cavill's Man of Murder (also nerfed from his comic counterpart) can easily defeat it.

>le they weren't trying to hurt each other meme

God the airport scene ruined this film

Entertainingly bad. Good art though.

Nope.
The Ultimates tie-in has Carol getting hit in the face with a table though, but that's the best thing to come out of it.

Powerlevels are for autistic neckbeards I'm talking about thematics.

Seriously fuck Bendis.

And fuck the comcis currently as it is.

DC is great right now. Marvel is a cluster fuck of SJW bs.

I hate the way they color grade these scenes. Too unsaturated and tonally boring.