Step 1: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

Step 1: Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.
Step 2: Feel better about your own pathetic life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're not missing much

How fat are you?

Do you have a job?

>How fat are you?

Pretty athletic actually.

>Do you have a job?

Low paid shit job in a supermarket.

Almost 25 kissless hugless reporting in

not bad looking, 6ft, but I'm a loner NEET who only leaves house once a week. Not a single friend in the world + no social connections via work = i never get laid. Will probably do Tinder soon but I have no pictures of myself because never take selfies

Huh, I only have one friend who is a kissless virgin and he also works for low pay in Walmart.

That dude seems alright, apparently his appearance isn't great and he struggles to talk to women; he's also a schizo which is almost certainly his main barrier to forming normal relationships with people.

Why do you feel, at 34, that you're still a kissless virgin?

Is it something that bothers you?

Like, I haven't had sex in... idk, a year or so now. Doesn't bother me at all because I have other shit in my life to deal with and I don't want to fuck some random slut or deal with a relationship right now. Is the perspective a little different when you've never had that?

Did the Jews do 9/11?

>Why do you feel, at 34, that you're still a kissless virgin?

I'm average looking and simply not charming, eloquent or otherwise socially capable enough to compensate.

Not him but is talking to women really how you get laid? Like is that a thing that normal men actually, in reality do?

Asking the real questions.

Those terms are so vague. I've known people who are average looking, not really charming, not eloquent, and certainly not socially capable - these people have gotten laid, had relationships that last for a long time, had interest from women that they didn't want to follow up on; all sorts of shit.

What is it about you that you KNOW isn't charming? What is it about you that makes you say you're not "socially capable"?

There's got to be stuff that you struggle with in your daily life, or some aspect of your behaviour that you can identify, or something about your lifestyle that has lead you to not forming relationships with women. What is it?

I don't buy that any man with a normal sex drive goes through life and somehow manages to avoid fucking anyone by accident even though they're "just average". There's got to be something about you and the cycles of behaviour you've gone through in your daily life for the last two decades that's seen you have no sexual interaction with women for your entire life.

Can a wizard make jet fuel melt steel beams?

Talking to women is a pretty important first step as far as eventually fucking them goes, yeah. I don't think I understand your question.

Not if you are much stronger than them. Real men take what they want. Just grab them by the pussy

What keeps you going

That is called rape

>What is it about you that you KNOW isn't charming? What is it about you that makes you say you're not "socially capable"?

Mainly the fact that I am unable to form connections to other humans. I have no friends either.

>There's got to be stuff that you struggle with in your daily life, or some aspect of your behaviour that you can identify, or something about your lifestyle that has lead you to not forming relationships with women. What is it?

My inability to not talk to women (saying Hi is really no big deal) but to talk with women.

>I don't buy that any man with a normal sex drive goes through life and somehow manages to avoid fucking anyone by accident even though they're "just average".

I on the other hand have no idea how you could fuck anyone buy accident.

So basically you're every other user. Wow.

Not OP, but some of us just have no real interest in traditional sex and realize that any extreme fetishes will scare away any female we ask. Plus she can always use it as a weapon to declare rape, males are supposed to have the power and yet the ball is entirely in the female's court. How can I trust a female to not accuse me of raping her or just using me to get child support? The only winning move is not to play.

Yeah, but that's exactly what they want.

life is precious, whats the chance of getting to be a human? live it to the fullest

Ned fuckin money for that.

This seems a bit strange to me.

I can understand the perspective of someone that is interested by both traditional and to a greater extent, non-traditional sexual practices, but has had neither. I can also understand the perspective of someone that is interested in non-traditional sexual practices, and has had traditional sex and understands that they're entirely not interested by it.

What I can't understand is how someone could have absolutely no interest in traditional sex without having any experience with it in the first place. Sure, you can have extreme fetishes, but if you've never had sex at all; do you really not wonder, at all, what "normal" sex is like?

I can definitely understand the perspective of someone who would rather be having "extreme" sex; but can that really be accompanied by a complete lack of interest in normal sex, especially if you've never engaged in normal sex before?

Would you suck a log of shit?
pic related

I'm really out of the loop with that one.

how to get laid
do sports
be fit
look good
be funny
have money
be open to people
be interesting
be manly

if u dont do sports start doing some
if you dont look good go get a hair cut and new clothes
if you dont have money get a job
if you already have a job and not enough money get a second part time job or a better main job
if you are not open get a job in retail or customer service you will be forced to interact with people and will develop people skills and become socially mor acceptable
do interesting stuff you can still play pc but why dont you take mma or boxing or muay thai as a sport its interesting manly and keeps u in shape

Honestly, yes, I have zero interest in what traditional sex is like. It doesn't really sound enjoyable in the slightest. You constantly need to worry about how happy the female is. Honestly, the whole rape issue means any sex isn't really worth it. However, the concept of extreme sex at least turns me on, while traditional just bores me. I just don't see the excitement there, I think I get more excited about the taboo nature of certain things than sex in particular. I'm pretty much at the opposite side of the spectrum from vanilla to the point I feel a normie would scream at how messed up I am if I ever told one.

>do sports

This is how I spent most of my free time.

>be fit

I'm fit but not swole.

>look good

Average looking. Never found a haircut that suits me.

>be funny

I am not.

>have money

I don't.

>be open to people

I'm not.

>be interesting

I'm boring as fuck.

>be manly

Meh.

and know what you cant find freaky woman because there are none or because u are to scared to get outside and go for what you want
-not telling you u should go and rape woman
-go to fetish websites make an account go to fetish clubs
-have faith that not all woman want vanilla and some want it harder

>be funny

>I am not.

Thats pretty funny right there user

Do you have no friends whatsoever? Even people you're friends with online? How do you fill your time outside of work?

>My inability to not talk to women (saying Hi is really no big deal) but to talk with women.

I can definitely understand and empathise with this. Past the age of 21 or so, its pretty hard to find settings where its "easy" to engage women in conversation that might lead to something more. Work isn't really the environment for it, and you're normally being forced to work with people you'd never have sexual interest anyway.

Do you care that you haven't/don't have sex? Is it something you think you'd ever want to work towards in your life? Or does it feel like its too hard or not too much of a big deal?

>I on the other hand have no idea how you could fuck anyone buy accident.

I don't mean that. I meant it as "avoid fucking anyone -- by accident" - as if you've seemingly avoided sex through no fault of your own, you've avoided it entirely "by accident". What I was trying to get at is that most people who I'd describe as "average" generally go through life and they happen upon situations that would generally lead to a relationship with someone. This is normal for the population. It is abnormal, and entirely non-average, for someone to not have sex at all. My point was that describing yourself as average but having not had an average life experience is incongruous - there must be something you're not talking about in enough detail.

You don't understand how extreme I am. I find BSDM uninteresting honestly, it doesn't really appeal to my interest. Mostly because the female is consenting. I can't really get turned on by consensual sex. I am not going around raping women, but in truth that is why I could never be in a relationship, because that is truthfully all that turns me on.

Hey, me too. Ask me anything.

how men calculate if a woman is hot looks x (money + personality + humor . . . )
how women calculate
hot looks + money + charm + humor . . .
thats why you see more ugly guys with hot chicks than hot guys with ugly chicks
for woman looks is only a part for men its the main part

>Do you have no friends whatsoever? Even people you're friends with online?

I have some old acquaintances on Facebook, but I talk to them maybe once a month.

>How do you fill your time outside of work?

Mainly sports.

>What I was trying to get at is that most people who I'd describe as "average" generally go through life and they happen upon situations that would generally lead to a relationship with someone.

I assume that most people spend a vast amount of their time finding a partner. I cannot imagining it just happening without a large effort.

That's pretty interesting.

Do you care at all about how women, or men, feel, even outside of a sexual experience?

This is interesting to me because its so far from my own sort of experience. For me, gratification is achieved entirely from making someone else happy; I feel good if someone else feels good.

>hot looks + money + charm + humor . . .

OP here. I have non of that.

>when will you stop making excuses for yourself ?
just grow up and get out
I've moved 10000 miles from my family and friends,
I didn't know a single person in this new country,
I'm an asian manlet (168cm) with tiny 5 inch dick
now I have a beautiful chubby brunette wife, she's my second, the first one was a redhead who cheated on me.

and I'm a year older than you, OP
get a fucking grip, damn it

>I on the other hand have no idea how you could fuck anyone buy accident.
People can sleep-fuck. Also drugs. Remember, your body is not on your side.

OP here. I lived abroad for most of my study period and see my parents maybe once a year. So getting out didn't help.

If you're doing sports, I assume there's at least some opportunity to form connections with people; not in terms of sexual relationships, but in terms of friendships, acquaintances etc. Why do you think you don't have friends through the sports you do? Like, even if they're pretty solo sports, you still interact with people.

>I assume that most people spend a vast amount of their time finding a partner. I cannot imagining it just happening without a large effort.

That's pretty true, and its why I personally choose not to be in a relationship right now; it doesn't really bother me because I have other things that I think are more important right now. Does it bother you?

do you regret not putting in more effort in your past years?

i am you, but 10 years younger what would you advise me

>Why do you think you don't have friends through the sports you do? Like, even if they're pretty solo sports, you still interact with people.

Because just interacting with people doesn't lead to friendship. I greet the people who I see regularly, start to try conversation now and then, but there isn't much reciprocity.

I care how my partner feels outside of the experience definitely. I would like them to be happy. That happiness I would hope would be through making me happy. But sex would be about my own gratification, I would seek to make myself feel good and wish for my partner to satisfy that particular wish. I think that is a big part of the problem, I would prioritize my own happiness over theirs most of the time. I love the idea of pushing uncomfortable boundaries without the ability to say no, I truthfully don't want my partner to have a say. I just feel like if I try to make them happy I will never feel happy myself, so I need someone who is willing to go every foot to making me happy regardless of how they feel. I have imagined that if I ever got a female, I would be able to test her, though I can imagine getting a roofie to be illegal. I am not above the law, I therefore live out most passions in my head. But the idea would be to give her a roofie and tell her it was some sort of chemical that would kill her. I would want her to think she was dying for me. That is why I will always be alone, I know what I ask is heavily unreasonable and quite unfair. I need undying loyalty, the right to do whatever I wish, and for my pleasure to come first. Not even a sex club would work for me.

bump

I'm not there yet, but I'll catch up to you eventually OP, so I can't really take solace in that, unfortunately.

Talking is literally all of it. Just fucking talking. Cro-magnon sit there drooling over tits, just have a real fucking conversation. Most women get hit on/harassed regularly. Stand out by not being a douchebag. If she wants it, she'll show it. Oh, and smile and make jokes.

(Men who say women are whores who just want money are dumb turds who spit game to dumb turds)

OP here. This is my fucking problem. Having a conversation (with anyone) without appearing mentally challenged.

> You constantly need to worry about how happy the female is. Honestly, the whole rape issue means any sex isn't really worth it.

This is not an actual thing IRL, only on the internet, kind of like militant feminism.

You seem like a reasonable person and raised a couple of points I haven't thought about. I wish I could exchange some thoughts with you.

I too am strugling to get laid. I'm 21 and haven't lost my V-card. I've fooled around with some girls, I absolutely loved it and tried to take it further, but didn't make it, mainly because their female friends cock-blocked me.
I don't know why I haven't had sex yet, but I can throw a couple of hints:

>Maybe I'm not lucky
I know many friends who are not as good looking or as talkative as I am. And girls just seem to fall from the sky for them. Looks like I don't have any luck.

>I always put girls on a throne
This one seems the most critical to me. I'm putting effort to correct it. I've always thought that women are some kind of special human beings, princesses, worth of our utmost respect, while in reality they are just human beings looking to fullfill human needs like sex and affection.

>I fear rejection
Some people manage to go out at night, go to parties, talk to random girls and talk them into bed. I can't mostly because I fear talking to a girl and getting rejected.

Regarding one of your questions: I haven't been avoiding having sex. I actually want to do it. I'm human, I have needs and sex is the most natural thing in the world. But it beats me down that I haven't done it yet. Some people, like you, tell me "Oh, no worries, you're not missing much." but I think that's something I'd enjoy doing and somehow I'm attracted to the idea of making another person feeling good.
Also I wouldn't have to lie anymore about being a virgin. It's a whole lot of crap when my friends all talk to eachother about their sexual experiences and I have to just sit there and nod along or tell about some made up story. I just know they would make fun of me If I told them the truth.

I hope I made sense. Thanks for reading my words and I'd appreciate some input on it. Best regards.

What you need to d is find a woman who is equally as much of a social outcast as you (there are many), go to some awful convention and find some introverted looking chick and ask some benign question using small talk, ask if she ate lunch or some shit like that, eat lunch together, exchange numbers and then use the phone to hide behind as you build a relationship. Go from there.

you're actually autistic
>hit on or harassed regularly
most guys can't even start talking to a girl they like, let alone hit on them

if you want to waste a bunch of time and not get laid, then just talk about nothing and hope she jumps on your dick, if you want to get laid just actually ask a girl out and try to kiss/fuck her at some point within a time frame so that you actually do it

all that happens is she is either available and thinks you're attractive enough and reciprocates, or she does not and you simply try again with the vagina lottery

if you work out literally 3-5x a week and eat well and dress well, and are not dirty and actually talk to a good new 30-40 new girls a week at bars/clubs and actually ASK THEM OUT AND TRY TO FUCK THEM

you will literally be drowning in vagina assuming you are not malformed or scarred or very fat, it actually becomes a boring problem after a while and people these days tend to not have the balls for any social interactions, a small minority of men literally clean up because they simply learned this stupid life lesson that you should try to get pussy if you want pussy

don't dick around either, women like confidence, if you want to fuck, don't pretend that you don't, it's a bitch move, don't be a bitch

Serious question op - why just not go to a hooker, get laid and stop being a virgin?
Didn't read previous posts in case other anons asked you this before.

Is wizardchan still a thing?

I'm not really into that nerd subculture. Aren't people at conventions not looking for someone with common interest.

Sell drugs user. Heroin especially. Women will have to be pried off you

Not since the internet. Now kids just go there to buy stupid crap, attend lectures on stuff they pretend to like, and get laid.

all of this:
also are you Patrick?

Why don't you kys? youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

are you that same ol' german/eurofag again?

Militant feminism isn't going on in reality? There aren't roves of females walking around protesting a man being in power? There isn't a gender that wishes for all men that aren't Chad to be castrated due to them being useless, only being milked for their semen and otherwise treated as cucks? I don't know what to believe any more, it seems females are the most disheartening and untrustworthy individuals of all time. Honestly, removing all sexual attraction to them seems safest.

Those are kids. Childhood has become taking the internet seriously.

I just realize I suck at all menial tasks, even opening a door. So I would be terrible at sex and the entire experience would be frustrating for us. Makes you feel quite a bit better about having no contact with the opposite gender.

OP check out reddit's board for nofap, it literally changes lives.

Good to know.

All answered.

I am.

Seriously, just saying hi to a girl was never a problem. Everything after that was.

I don't interact with human beings outside of the internet, so pretty much what I see here is what I assume females are like. There has been many bothersome posts that made me realize there are a lot of horrible people out there and I must hate them. It is a bit odd to suddenly hear it was all pretend. Now I wonder what true society is like. I wonder how other people act. I feel lonely.

What about your teenage life to early adulthood circumstances?

I go outside sometimes, but I don't see any females when I do. Have considered trying to pick up tourists chicks but I'm not entirely sure what I would say.

"Would you like to come back to my mothers house and fuck on a dirty, cum stained mattress on the floor?"

I am a kissless virgin as well and kissless virgins are my fetish

How difficult, in your view, would it be for me to lure you or someone like you into my gay gay bed?

Teenage life was okay. I was good at school, drunk every weekend and people pretended to like me because my parents were often absent during the weekend and allowed me to keep alcohol.

Early university was okay. First own apartment, lots of parties etc.

Quit being a faggot go to vegas and get a hooker already

Not him, but how do you look in a skirt?

Do you currently have an "emergency plan" if nothing is going to turn in the positive direction within the next few years or so?

I don't.

Terrifying

mine is going to the military

What about not getting laid constitutes an emergency?

does the military even take new recruits at 34?

if you're in good shape why not, you're eligible till about 40 i think

but you've already developed as a person and would be far more trouble to break down into a blindly obedient yes man than 18 year olds

I think 4 months basic training with little room for error will break anyone down.

OP here. If you are a virgin at 34, you are probably born to be a blindly obedient yes man.

I got my first bj at 6 from Cindy. First fuck at 12 with Kathy. What is wrong with you?

or just get kicked out for insubordination
fuck that shit
i don't know why anyone would willingly choose that path

Who the fuck are Cindy and Kathy? You say it like we should know these people.

i don't feel like the civil world is for me, it's a boring purposless grind with material rewards as a way to distract yourself from how awful your life is

i'd rather feel the adventure of fighting to death and going to war

just get a 2d girlfriend then

>i'd rather feel the adventure of fighting to death
Then why not move inna woods?

you could always go shoot up a school or something and then fight to death with the cops
far less work than joining the military

definitely, when i get back, i will try to find a gf willing to live in the woods with me, and we will grow crops, maybe hunt something etc, that's my dream of a peaceful and minimalistic life
i'm not suicidal, nor do i wish to harm anybody innocent

nobody is innocent
everyone is born with original sin against god

i'll let him to the judgement then :^)

Ever had depression or tried to kill yourself?

Never tried to kill myself, but took antidepressants for a few years.

OP are you filled with regret by not doing it in your younger years when girls were more pretty and more pure?

I am steady behind you at 28, and all the good ones are taken, those who aren't either have kids or serious mental issues/drug problems.

what the fuck do we do now? keep fapping and focus on career?

Nothing's stopping you from hitting on younger adults but you, dummy.

>keep fapping and focus on career?
that's what i did
now i'm a level 31 wizard who makes six figures and faps frequently
my life is shit