AHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHH

AHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHH

but high IQ

Who gives a shit. If same thing would be said about blacks there would be world of butthurt.

Genetics fag here
The excess of harmful mutations in European Americans is quite possibly because we know more of thr harmful mutations common in European populations. The lower variation is likely a founder effect from the particular history of the groups examined.

Why do you think you were so good as slaves dum dum?

I think the best black invention is peanut butter. Thanks black Einstein.

The results might also be ascertainment bias or just low numbers

>$0.10 has been added to your account

>Thanks for Correcting the Record!

niggers were designed that way by they're white overlords for picking cotton. Only the dumbest and strongest negro's will do.

"Whites genetically more intelligent than blacks, study finds"

AYOO FUCK DESE RACIST ASS SCIENTISTS N SHEEIT

But that comes from Fox, where they circle jerk about Trump and give him golden showers every morning while he watches them with his butt plug in.

>Fox
>>Pro Trump

Youre a funny guy

Kek

>by they're white overlords
found the guy who's parents are also brother & sister

>Sample size iq and crime statistics
NO THOSE ARE BAD SCIENCE AND RASIST

>But that comes from Fox
Assuming that's not a doctored image

We're also weaker than hippos and other animals
Your point?

African Americans were selectively bred. Now if the study was on real Africans it might be different

Found the butt hurt ape.

assuming my skin color because i have a basic grasp of English and would never type anything as retarded as
>by they are white overlords

gotcha opie, enjoy your extra chromosomes.

So if blacks are stronger, how did they allow themselves to become slaves and also remain slaves up to this day?

This guy sounds so insecure,
he spends his time trawling the internet for a study that measures fitness levels of whites and blacks.

then posts it on Sup Forums to gain some form of self worth through the hard-work of scientists and their lab test paitents?

pro tip OP
if you're an asshole, and a genetics study get's published. It dosen't mean you're not a dumb asshole anymore.

Jaysus you're fuckin' awkward bud.

is this ur news america? they sampled 35 people. probably cherrypicked them too to fit their agenda. holy shit guys you are a disgrace.

So are many other primates.
Our mutations gave us advantages as well. That's literally how evolution works.
It's our average intelligence that allowed us to subjugate this "stronger" sub-race.
Claiming we aren't as genetically pure as denigrating to our character is false.
When is a diamond most valuable?
When it is cut and polished, or burried in the ground in it's uncorrupted environment?

Holy fucking shit how does this cancer even get any replies
Sage

Not a edgy fag but, maybe is part of their culture at the gym the majority of the ''big guys'' are black while the white ones usually don't work that hard. seems like they're more prone into working out and building muscles.

I'm not so sure about this one. Olympic running events dominated by blacks.

Olympic strongman and powerlifting evemts dominated by whites.

sadly, that's how our media works. everything is a statistic, and they are all lies.

maybe centuries of slavery had something to do with that, Black slaves under extreme conditions where only the stronger ones would survive prob caused them to be stronger than whites.

You might be a little autistic but I still like you.