Asking all cock suckers

Asking all cock suckers.

I heard stories of cum tasting good and others tasting bad and a lot of it has to do with ones diet.

has anyone tasted both the good and bad kind?

do you not mind either taste or does one really not taste good at all?

and does anyone like cum of all flavors?

Ask your mother.

Fooking rekt m8

Ask your father.

salty milk and coins

kek

I'm a bi dude and I've sucked three cocks; two dudes and a trans chick. One of the dudes had a micropenis tho.

idk cum is all pretty meh to me, sorry

don't need to know what it tastes like just need to know if there are sum that like it all or not..

Just curious as my diet hasent been really good lately and looking to get it sucked by strangers

do you swallow though?

none of it has made you gag because of the taste has it?

I had one guy that didn't taste to bad, it was salty but that was it really. I had another whose cum i swear tasted like peroxide, it was disgusting.

what does peroxide even taste like?

I swallowed the trans chick and the micropenis. The micro didn't cum much really.

I haven't gagged from it

Some do, some don't it's a about preference. Drink pineapple juice or eats pineapples, it makes a difference.

did you still swallow it or was it disgusting enough to gag or spit it out..

There is no real taste to it, but the aftertaste is horrible. The cum tasted like the aftertaste.

Spat it out, he saw i was having a hard time and told me too.

and what did the after taste taste like? lol

eat fruit

It's really hard to explain. Bitter, almost burning.

>two dudes and a trans chick
So three dudes?

I honestly don't really lead girls towards giving me head.
I know how my dick smells man, and I wouldn't want anyone to have to taste that shit.

>dick smells

well maybe if you werent such a gross shit

it's not the smell of the dick that worrys me (anyone can wash there dicks)
but adjusting the taste is a little harder to do considering i don't really taste my own on a daily basis to make sure it's good.

its just the natural scent of it, I can't polish my dick every time I take a piss. It's still not a pleasant smell.

I was even worried about eating pussy for a while because if the smell was anything like my dick, I'd gag instantly.

it tastes like shorting out a battery with your tongue. tingly and metallic. if you're not used to it, that's the part that weirds you out, not really the taste itself.

dick taste like like dick. All dicks smells, all balls smell, even when you fucking wash that shit it still smells. Coming from someone whose probably had more dicks in my mouth than any of you fags take my advice. Wash your dick and balls and thats it, if your cum taste bad, it's gonna fucking taste bad, People will still gag on your dick. We don't suck dick because of the magic white surprise afterwards, we suck cause we want too. Stop worrying about it and just enjoy getting your dick sucked.

One of my friends told me pussy tasted like spam, Is this true?

Sucked a lot of dicks. Swallowed every time. It can range from a metallic taste that kinda tingles in your throat to a pretty sweet taste. Just depends on diet. If you're worried about tasting it, just deep throat it while he cums so it shoots past your tongue right down your throat. If you can't do that just swallow right away, drink some water or something after

nah, nothing can taste that bad. its impossible

I've had guys who didn't taste good but when I'm horny I love it anyway. Chances are this will be true with any stranger that wants to suck your cock

I'm gagging just reading this shit

My big bro taught me to love dick when I was a kid and I honestly enjoy the smell. You guys are just pussies who couldn't even beat a 12 year old at sucking dick.

Oldfag here telling the newbies and virgins how it is. I've had lots of girls swallow mine, occasionally eat my own cum and have sucked a couple of guys too.

Change your diet - if you eat mainly fruit and nuts for 3-4 days beforehand you'll usually find you can make it taste quite pleasant.

Selenium (in the nuts) gives a creamy texture. Bananas give it substance. Sugary fresh juices such as pineapple add a nice flavour. Avocados can help too.

Basically if you eat shit your junk will taste like shit. If you decent food your cum will start tasting better, which is good for partners and good for you.

Last but one girl I hooked up with I beat/masturbated her for a couple of hours. When she begged for relief I fucked her for an hour, then when she begged to stop through soreness I unloaded a massive fukken chode into her mouth. I'd spent the three days prior (this was a long-planned hookup) consuming almost nothing but nuts, tomatoes, bananas and apple and pineapple juices - she loved the taste so much so spent ages cleaning up too.