Sup Forums, i don't have a gun nor a beam sturdy enough to hang myself, how do...

Sup Forums, i don't have a gun nor a beam sturdy enough to hang myself, how do, i kill myselfwith little to no pain but assured that i will die?

Helium, and oxygen mask.

that's way to weird to buy, something else?

jump off a tall building

find any drug with acetaminophen and take a whole bunch

you will pass out in under an hour

By getting fucked by a nigger in the ass you might catch get aids

how about you fucking don't. There are only very few acceptable reasons to kill yourself.

pol please, i want to die not be a millenial

dad get off my board please, you will tell me this when i will be a fonctionning member of society, which i will never be

How about you kill yourself faggot

how did you figure this out when you didn't have the balls to try? your mal--functioning in society might have been enough to make you a rockstar had you just gotten off Sup Forums and tried.

i'm a new fag who's been on Sup Forums for like what, 4month? you believe the whole go out and try ?
If I wnated motivationnal speech i would have gone on /adv/ , not Sup Forums

acetaminophen as in anti-pain drugs? how the fuck am i to get this shit?

yeah? suck your dads dick and ask to borrow his pair of balls. It would be a lot nicer thing to do than kill yourself just because he couldn't afford a private school for your spoiled ass.

Sup Forums is not going to coddle you into the oblivion you seek

i could try but dad went to buy milk 14 years ago, maybe you know where he went since you seem to be nigger enough to be a fuckboi

holy fuck you are underage aren't you?

acetaminophen also known an tylenol also known as dialysis after severe kidney failure (e.g. slowly dying for years)

KEK!

The day a newfag made some sense! Well done OP....you're still a pleb.

talk to me about dad abandonment

mine killed himself three years ago and it was the most selfish, hateful thing he ever did to his family

well if no, but if I was intelligent enough to know about chemuistry i wouldn't be here in the first place

yeah, but... what do you want me to say faggot?
Sorry your dad fucked off? It's not my resposabiluity, nor yours, and you imply that I shouldn't because my family would care, on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums so either you try to find in me dad that will say sorry son i'm not gonna do it, and waste my retarded time, or you fuck off because as you say i'mselfish, so why do you even care what i do since i'm an asshole?

Try living until you die in your sleep, thats a pretty peaceful and painless way to die.

Death by cop...

No. They mix oxygen in helium tanks nowadays because of global helium shortage. This will only work if you use tanks with 100% helium in them, which isn't sold commercially.

Sup Forums guy here, at least you ain't a nigger right?. Grow some balls and make me proud by curb stomping every nigger you see. Or try jumping in front of a train...its quick and painless

have you thought about choking to death on a log of shit? slidding?

Suicide is for pussies.

actually you're right its in a shit tons of drugs, holy shit, that seems like the best bet

that would explain why you don't get any, but no son that's not how it works

because we're all assholes, asshole. You're no better or worse than anyone else here or anywhere else in the world. You don't have family or friends? Great! Nothing holding you back. Go do anything that interests you, fuck the restrictions people place on you. You aren't intelligent? Go learn about something you care about.

Is daily life really that painful? Is there no way for you to change your perspective? Are you really so homebound that you can't change yourself, only end it all? If you have ANY doubts about whether your life is worth living you should seek help. Help to make a change in your life, something. Call center, social worker, doctor, something. You have to humble yourself and accept that help if you want a change.

If you really want to die, no one can stop you and no one really wants to try only to have you blow your brains out all over their hard word and emotional investment.

If you dive a car just hop on any major road go as fast as you can and go into oncoming

oh my god

it's not going to kill you faggot, its going to make you do anything you can to get a hold of a real gun and do it properly because you will be in agony

>implying I wasn't enough of a sperglord to fail 4 times my Driver's license exam

wut? so are we playing the whole "user tries to get op to die painfully" ? god damnit I know i'm a faggot but still

Just a guess but it doesn't sound like he has access to a gun

Well probably the quickest way possible is rip apart a microwave and plug the transformer into the wall and put the 2 contacts on your temples you on feel a damn thing

tried to kill myself by taking a shit ton of tylenol once.
>did not pass out
>couldn't stop vomiting
>severe pain in kidneys
>got stomach pumped at hospital

tldr: tylenol is not quick and painless, will lead to embarrassment before any chance of death

Thanks for the warning lol

what the fuck did I expect...

Go to a forest and hang yourself off a tree branch. Nice views, and will be pretty quick as long as you're high enough to snap your neck.

you are lucky to still have kidneys at all

And there's a significant risk of embolism/very painful death with Helium, which is able to tunnel very effectively through pretty much all but the most specialized containers - it'll seep through your lung walls and into your blood.

If you're going to pussify and kiil yourself with gas Nitrogen is what you want to use. It doesn't have anything like the same risks as Helium. You can expect a few seconds of delerium (it'll give you the bends), then you'll pass out and - if you keep the mask in place - your brain will starve of Oxygen very quickly.

Couple of things. This is commonly used to slaughter pigs, so that's your level. Also when you're found your body is going to get defiled and carved up like you mean nothing to anyone (which I don't believe).

If you want to go out in style open a gas main into a sealed room, along with a spark generator on timer. Same story pretty much and eventually you'll go up in a fireball, though the smell might make you sick.

tl;dr: STFU and power through, asking for help if you need it - you can and will build yourself a better life.

Heroin/Opium OD

easy. just get access to a tall structure.
how the fuck can't you think of something this simple?

Not saying it's difficult but this guy is not looking for a creative way but that's a good idea as well but personally I think 2K volts from a microwave transformer would be easier than that

>Also when you're found your body is going to get defiled and carved up like you mean nothing to anyone
You mean an autopsy?

And who cares if your body is "defiled" (define defiled). You'll be dead.

did it a few months ago and still randomly get severe pain in my kidneys. I have an appointment with my doctor later this week to see how fucked I am

>find puddle of water at least 2-3 inches
>lay down, face in puddle
>stay there until you drown
Cheapest, easiest way to go, and with very little cleanup, for those people who have stuff to do later.

That's just fucking dumb

If you have a car, go somewhere where nobody will find you for at least 12 hours. Put a tube from your exhaust into the cabin and turn on the motor.
The CO2 will make you get sleepy and you'll eventually die.

PS: listen to some music or so, makes the time go by faster.

Underrated

What's the estimate on how long that actually takes?

>define defiled
No nigger, that's why there's a word - it already has a definition.

thats a whole lots of assumption you got in those pants boy

I for one want my body to go to science when I die I think it would be fun to know people are going to learn from my dead corps

Dubs and deal corps lol

whats the pain level for a toaster and bathtub ?