11 people were stabbed to death in London in under a fortnight. Why shouldn't knives be banned?

11 people were stabbed to death in London in under a fortnight. Why shouldn't knives be banned?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
krautchan.net/int/thread-40001992.html#40001992
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>11 people were punched to death in London in under a fortnight.

Why shouldn't fists be banned?

A fortnight is 14 days.

It took the guy 14 days to find 11 victims? Dude I can clear a room in 14 seconds

How will you cut your food once knives are banned lad?

knives over 3 inches are banned in public

Aren't they banned already in UK? You can in trouble even with fcking screwdriver here

Europe is a live experiment on banning weapons. Guns have been banned for decades yet there are terrorists shooting in Paris with multiple full automatic 7.62 rifles. Instead of guns many low level criminals switch to knives because they are easily attainable. Anything can be used to stab someone (prison shanks are a perfect example).

Eurocucks will just continues to allow themselves to be disarmed because their .gov tells them they will better off without them.

Switzerland is safe though right?

Because they are useful tools that can be used in self defense as well as being a collectible items and used for throwing as a sport. I fucking love cutlery

This arguement is pointles cuz banning guns in the US will never happen. Most people here would rather die than give up there guns. If they ever tried to pass a gun ban there would be a civil war that wouldnt end until the government repealed the gun ban legislation. Most liberals know this and dont want to ban guns. Most liberals just want to make background checks more thorough and end the gun show loophole. So what are we arguing about.

Violence exists in people. Not objects. Im sitting in a room with 2 rifles, a pistol, a couple of swords and countless knives. All of which I have training with. But im not hurting anyone

First off, we are talking about knives

Second off, the "gun show" loophole only exists in like 4 states. Texas doesn't even have it

Problem is the background checks dont work and the GS loophole is a myth
>sauce
Ive bought guns at gunshows and you still have to pass the background check

OPs bait is clearly about gun bans. No sane person would ever want to ban knives.

here we have like 1 terrorist every 2 years that has a gun while amerifags have fucking toddlers killing their parents yearly.

Implying the same attackers wouldn't have gunned down 2 to 10 times as many victims if guns hadn't been too hard to come by. :3

The european murder rate by use of knives arguement is given every time someone says we should ban guns. So i assumed they were making a point about banning guns by starting this thread. If im wrong on that then sorry.

And i know but it still allows people to buy guns without a background check. Thats why liberals want it banned. It doesnt matter how many states its allowed in

If you're talking about France or the UK, then you're either a fucking moron or sheltered as fuck.

b-b-b-but what about the terrorist attacks? Think of all the attacks CC has thrwarted.

ohhhh right 0

They ARE banned, and it's not fucking working, you daft cunt.

>fortnight

Verily I say unto thee, attempt thou to taketh my blade and run it through you I will.

Source?

Seems more reasonable to teach self defense basics in grade school, if it's only knives you're worried about.

Rather than ban knives, why don't you close off the tunnel under that fortnight?

too late for that now, tons of niggers in already

if england literally cannot handle pointy things i'd rather have sandniggers take them over.

Any knife over 7.62cm in length is illegal to be carried on the streets you dumb fuck. Guess what effect it has on criminals?

they need to walk around with rulers to check if their knives are ok ?

You may have had to go thruabackground check and I have too, but I have also seen people buy guns with no checks what so ever at these shows. I am a responsible gun owner, but not everybody at those shows are there to buy guns legitamately. I have no problem with them closing this and i dont understand why people are fighting so hard to block it. It changes absolutely nothing other than it not allowing the sale of guns to non registered owners

Their public mental health care program is run like America's public school program. Anyone with marbles left when they grow up moves away.

lol because on average PER WEEK in america there is 15 shooting deaths alone. So 30 in a fortnight.

Absolutely none because they keep them hidden?

You guys are confusing two different things. If you purchase from a vendor with an FFL there representing his business, he's got to run a check. If you're purchasing from some guy walking around with his guns (Depending on the state), he does not. It's a private sale. Also:
>non registered owners
Most states don't have a registry. "unregistered gun" is a legally meaningless phrase in most of America.

Armed civilians have stopped mass shootings.

Imean. Guns are banned.

And the experiment has been successful as fuck. We barely have any gun crimes.

how in the fuck do you expect me to chop all these onions if knives are banned?

Actually thinking this is an argument in support of gun ownership.

Don't make us normal gun owners look like idiots OP.

The government will buy you a Slap-Chop.

Counting "gun crimes" as some separate category wholly unlike and independent from other violent crime masks the truth.

The government will provide pre-cut food for a fee. This can be subsidised for immigrants

We need more guns. I had a dream my mum got me a sawn off, I don't even like sawn offs haha... but I felt safer

>If you're talking about France or the UK
>UK
I can't remember our last terror attack apart from the recent one in London not too long ago.

People choke on dick all the time. Why shouldn't those be banned?

I chat with some buddies from London who talk about what an utter shit hole half of the place is. Gang violence and such.

No it doesn't.
We have hardly any murders due to firearms here in the UK. You're going to have to tell me how it masks the truth. The only guns that people can get is from the police or the black market.

>TFW a swedish man finally realizes why X control is a bad idea

Because guns youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

I don't live in London but if you don't live in an expensive area it's shit. but gang violence =/= terror attacks.

How u gonna make a sandwich?

Hmm... one attack in Paris over the past decade?

You should be more worried about them trucks.

A murder will use a knife, they dont worry about the law but the victims will do.
Makes no sense

They're pretty similar in a lot of ways, and though i do understand i shouldn't have put them under the same category, it's insanity and ignorance to think banning guns would have stopped this violence.

11 people were shot
>ban guns
11 people stabbed
>ban knives
11 people were beaten with a large blunt object
>ban muh dick

Why not just bsn anger?

Lived there for four years. London is a complete shithole and people stab other people because they hate living there.

And it was a cartoonist of all things. We should ban cartoons., I guess.

Daft Cunt is my favorite band. Anybody remember the summer of 2012 when they almosr reached number one with "Get Stabbed?" But "Blurred Knives" was a monster, and kept a lot of songs from reaching the pinnacle that summer.

look at this faggot of KC. I think he made it because he gets scared about refugees in his city.
krautchan.net/int/thread-40001992.html#40001992

>Armed civilians have stopped mass shootings.
Bowling Green could have been a massacre if it weren't for that one brave civilian who happened to bring his AR-15 with him to the McDonald's.

Because you have a lower chance of winning. If you have a knife, and someone else doesn't (they almost certainly don't), you're likelier to win.

Zozzle.

It's not about stopping gun crime completely, because that's impossible. Roughly 13,286 people were shot dead in America in 2015 and 26,819 were wounded, which shows the scale of the gun crime in the USA. I can't find a UK statistic for 2015 but the statistic is significantly lower, as in 2012 we only had around 550 homicides here.

probably nothing
out of curiosity, is there any data on how deadly knife attacks are based on length?
how did they pick that particular length?

>as in 2012 we only had around 550 homicides here.
that's including all types of weapons, from fists to guns.

Laughed heartily.

Thanks. But wasn't "Blurred knives" by Robin Shiv?

>is there any data on how deadly knife attacks are based on length?
The US military commissions and publishes a lot stuff things like that, so I expect so.

we need to cut your dick off to protect society, but no knives
what now?

>out of curiosity, is there any data on how deadly knife attacks are based on length?
I'd assume the longer the blade, the deadlier the wound.

I don't need a gun to eat steak

Our population is also significantly higher than the UK's not to mention all of the gangs and mafias that we have here roaming free, able to do whatever they want. Even in the semi-cruddy town i live in, there was only 1 murder last year. That guy was arrested the day of the murder. In the US if you ban guns then you're only going to give a bigger market to the mafia and gangster to capitalize on. Same reason why had to stop banning alcohol. It's not the guns that are the problem, It's the failing economy and shitty values that we have here. Banning guns isn't going to do shit in a place like the US because we would just outnumber those trying to take them from us as well. To be honest i would rather own a gun to protect myself from being robbed than they be banned to stop maybe 2% from being able to get guns to kill people.

Most crime in the UK is done by non-white people. Stupid brits did Brexit to stop eastern-europeans coming over, while vast majority of them come to work and don't do violent crime. At the same time, there is no ban on people from non-white countries, who commit most of the violent crime in the UK. UK idiots stop those who come to work and bring in those who do crime the most. Banning knives will not change much. Bring less scum Africa and Pakistan will do.

just hack at it with a pointy rock.

Guess will ban pencils too those basterds write some racist shit

why would you assume that, satan?
you could slit someone's throat with a 3 inch blade no problem

Yeah but it'd take a hell of a long time if the blade is dull, and slitting someone's throat with a 3 inch blade is still illegal.

Outlaw humans instead

Still, even if the gun crime figures were knocked down to 20% of what they are, they're still a crazy amount higher than the UK's homicide figures.

Literally not at all why we left the EU.

More people were killed in car accidents. Cars should be banned. Oh wait, cars have a real purpose that ordinary people need to use them for, unlike knives. I'm going to go rip apart a steak and make soup now.

Did you read what i said at all? Or did you just have some half-baked response ready to pull out of your ass?

War rules of engagement do not fire unless fired upon. Amerifag civilian or police officer claims self defense against unarmed people and make it stick. How in the actual fuck does that work?

Top kek have fun getting shot up at school or in the streets or in your Walmart scooter or even in your fucking home

>but muh .50 dusurt eauguw can protect me

which it won't tho because your fat finger won't be reaching the trigger anyway fucking ameritard

Was it not fear from uncontrolled immigration from eastern-european countries why most britons voted to leave? There were other causes too, but was that not the main issue which decided the vote?

Apparently the UK and the US have exactly the same demographics, culture, and population

>London
who cares?
>ban knives
>being this retarded
>ban guns
>being this retarded
>ban London
NOW you are talking

you retards are too dumb and should've elected a Trump to exterminate your problem
>being this London
>being this brit
>being this dumb
>being this libtard not to elect someone with balls to fix your fucking libtard cesspool mess your libtard contingent created

rather you´re the faggot. Looks like a reliable combat knife. Faggot!

Because they were noted to cut things not people and are less lethal and require some balls. Guns however, are strictly for shooting bullets so cowards can kill people and critters from a distance. They can't cut bread or mince garlic.

So, the venison I ate last night was retrieved by me simply asking the deer for it's backstrap

This Knives are already banned in the UK. See what good laws that "ban" something do? Banning=government control=no revolution guaranteed=no checks and balances from the PEOPLE=citizens utterly defenseless and now rely entirely on government for even the simplest of things such as self preservation

Government control of weapons of any sort has never worked in the history of mankind, yet imbeciles in the 21st century keep selling this bullshit and ignoring history. Criminals do not obey laws to begin with and you have to be retarded to believe otherwise and not only drink the koolaid, but actually buy the koolaid.

and Texas literally has the lowest gun violence rate in the country

the highest? Chicago. The city with the most gun laws.

LMFAO

Tell us more about gun laws

Hopefully you stabbed it like a man.

Simpletons.

BIN
THAT
KNIFE

>11 out 467,877,479,720 times a knife was used in London under a fortnight people were stabbed to death.

That is an outstanding safety rate which few tools could boast about.

LOL

You forgot to mention the fact that dozens and dozens of attacks were stopped before they could happen... and dozens of apartments full of IEDs, RPGs and automatic weapons were seized... in big cities like Paris or Brussels.

Imagine if these attacks went through... how do you protect yourself?