McD's Product Development Assisstant here. Working on, not one BUT TWO Szechuan sauces. AMA

McD's Product Development Assisstant here. Working on, not one BUT TWO Szechuan sauces. AMA.

Does it taste good

Will it be released in conjunction with the live action Mulan, along with the re-release of the Chinese takeout style container?

How come the bun on the Grand Mac breaks up so easily? Can't you make a thicker one?

AMA, What is this, fucking Reddit?

you guys are fucking idiots for bringing back Szechuan sauce it was shit and you fell for a fucking meme

i love being mad at sauce options

Could I use these sauces as anal lube? Obviously spicy sauces wouldn't be a good idea.

It make sense though, user.

Just another nostalgiabomb for the remake of mulan. People literally eat this stuff up.

Big Mac Special sauce, yes. BBQ McNugget sauce, only for the dickhead, not anus. Next Question!

please buy our thick teriyaki sauce for chicken nuggets that you haven't eaten in many years because you're easily manipulable

Answer THIS, fucker!

Your BBQ sauce is the worst in the world I have no hope for any sauce McDonald's makes.

Is it true the ice cream uses shit from human hair?

That extra couple cents i lose for trying a McDonald's dipping sauce I don't like and now know not to get again. Oh, the horror. How could I have been so easily manipulated?

Once I used mayo as anal lube when I was particularly wasted. So your joke selection about big mac sauce might actually work.

Yes son fill your body with chicken nuggies they will make you stronk
you are what you eat

What are you talking about sweet and sour with mcnuggs is heaven

It is scheduled to, but if the memers keep harassing us you may see it sooner. I'm right there with you. It's only been two weeks and if I have to taste any more of this shit I'm going to end it.
Not quite.. but you're on the right track.
Cost savings.

In the unlikely event that I get fast food and even more unlikely event order the nuggets, I generally ask what the sauce choices are after I've already made the decision to order the nuggets. I don't order them because I want to eat sauce.

Does this make me cock?

How feasible is it for a McDonald's employee to ejaculate on to a burger? I have a younger cousin that told me that an employee did this to a dickhead customers burger. He legitimately showed me a picture of his coworkers dick on an open bun.
But I've always wondered whether he was having me on, and they were just goofing around after work or something like that.

Tbh, I didn't like the sauce years ago. Fuck that meme shit though. Bring back the Bigger Big Macs that you guys did for the World Cup or some other football shit years ago. Those frisbee mutant sized Big Macs were the absolute tits

So you guys are really getting pushed around by Justin Roiland and his loyal minions, to release the sauce early? Man, that's power.

very very easy to do lol.. havent worked at mcdonalds but ive worked at burger king and you could easily get away with something like that

The worst part is it will probably go to test in the southern tier, a region notoriously opposed to anything they deem "exotic". So once it fails there, you'll probably only see it as a limited release.

Fark lol