How do I deal with this heart break Sup Forumsros? I'm in too deep with this girl and she's about to leave me...

How do I deal with this heart break Sup Forumsros? I'm in too deep with this girl and she's about to leave me. Feels thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
i.imgur.com/4W7i9Hg.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gtfo betafag

Suck it up and get the fuck.over it. Fucking pussy bitch.

/thread

faggot. Shell be gargling chads cock in a few days. she will literally eat his cum in a couple of days.

Thats what you get for being a slave to hoes

bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks
lick on these nuts and suck the dick
get the fuck out after your done

It's gonna suck, but there's no way around it.
You will go through all the stages of grief.
Look it up so you can identify it happening within yourself.

To prevent this from happening to yourself again, I suggest you choose very carefully who you love next time. The pain is extremely agonizing and it doesn't get easier with experience.

fucking lol'd

Let her go, then when she tries to come back shove a gerbil in her ass and super glue it shut

This. You're lucky she left before giving you an STD.

Or did she?.. Better check yourself, dude, srsly.

This is 100% proof that she has been cheating on you already. She feels a bit guilty but not enough to stop, so she is just gonna leave you. You are better off user. Let her go

I poured my soul into this girl man. I can't even eat or sleep.

I guess Ive grown cold

Idk man. She's not really like that. She doesn't ever text anyone else, she's always seemed faithful. But I'm not sure man.

I hate to say it, but truthfully, this.

Bro, the words she used in that message tell it all. Trust me. She has.

>seemed faithful
>seemed

Bitch reading thread be like

Fuck this pussy shit man. Regrow those balls.

Honestly just forget about her, when you become single you'll realize that she wasn't all that you made her out to be.

Never cling onto someone like this, it's the worst thing to do, be a man about it.

I think you guys just need to reapark what initially got you going. Lay everything out on the table and become as down to earth as possible. Women eat that shit up. And if in the unfortunate event it doesn't work, you can live knowing you gave it your all and you become yourself in front of someone you love; is that not worth the tale? Is that not worth the future conversation you can share to your son?
Think about the future you want with her and lay it all down.

If you get your heart broken at least you experienced that part of life

Good luck!
Also, regardless if you take this advice, keep us updated. Ignore the jackasses who say she's cheating your try to diminish your confidence.

how old are y'all?

what happened?

Just text her: "I know you're cheating on me."
Then continue bluffing and make her feel like shit.

if she finds it perfect, leave her. she will realise after a few carpark bj's and being used as cum dumpster that it was special. you will move on with your life, trust me, and she will come back later and you will pass her up.
trust me op leave now when you still have some self-respect

do it

The man speaking the god words, hallelujah!

Considering this is even a conversation you 2 are having... its been over for awhile. You arent going to save it. At best you might get another few weeks/a month or 2 out of it, but a relationship is dead and over by the time one of you actually verbalizes it

FTLOG don't listen to these idiots. Just stop calling and texting her. Imagine she's dead to you, like she's there no more. You've got so much spare time to do whatever! That's what I realized and hope you do too asap.

Answer this one op

Give us some kind of back story

After some time girls take you for granted, mainly because you are always so nice and willing to do everything they want. Start being more yourself. No need to be a total asshole, but build up self respect and she will respect you too.

hey op you shouldn't listen to the people in this thread. typical responses...kids get their hearts shit on once and then just get butthurt and start hating women.

What you need to do is make one final grand gesture (which she obviously wants, else she wouldn't be talking to you at all)

But how you go about this is important:
>wait a few days (2-3, no more than 4) and during this time cut all contact
>buy some stupid shit you know she likes
>watch at least five 90's movies (rom-coms) and just take a line or two from each when the couple has their moments
>it needs to be public (but not SUPER public) as what is the point unless she can show it off in some regard

that's how you win over a lukewarm woman. obviously she still likes you, go SHOW her she's what she's worth

Quit being a stupid cunt and tell the bitch to get lost. Then start fucking her friends.

I'll try it when she wakes up. Thanks man.

This is just building op up for disappointment. OP, please put as much work into it as you will think you get back in return. If you don't feel anything will happen and she's just going to break it off, then don't bother yourself with her. TELL your friends you need a pick-me-up and they will help you out. If she is worth anything that you are so easily believing she will talk to you and tell you how wrong she is to think like that. If she leaves when left on her own, she was never worth your time.

Her excuse is just that. Shes lost interest. Do not wallow for this chick. Go out and hit on as much titty as you can. Wrap it up to stay safe. And enjoy life man.

Ive been here man. Poured everything into someone.

trust me, you can manipulate her back. you can even win her back for years (I did) but in the end either
A.) you'll end up cheating and/or
B.) she'll go back because you cant keep up the act forever.

I did A and B. She even bought me a ring and proposed. In the end though it still ended. I got tired.

Let it go man. You'll just end up wasting the best years of your life and only nailing better women who you'll never be able to have a relationship with because a sidechick wants to be the sidechick. No matter what anyone tells you, finding a good healthy women gets exponentially harder as time goes on.

ITT OP IGNORES REAL ADVICE AND TURNS TO HIS BETA KIN TO FURTHER ENSLAVE HIMSELF TO THE PUSSY AND BECOME EVEN MORE BETA

>new message from tyrone: hey bby ill cum ovr for a coffe right ? your gayass bf aint there right ?
>nah he aint here, dumped him

Eh. As soon as I answer this everyone will shit on me but whatever some of you are probably wiser. 19. We had a strong relationship through freshman year at college and I've not only fallen in love with her, but I've fallen for her family. I'm so attached to them. She just said once summer started that she wasnt as happy as she should be and that shes falling out of love with me.

Underrated post

this makes the (incorrect) assumption that women know what they want

You can convince women you're worthy of them, but they need to be SHOWN with something concrete

This point goes back to the core of how women think. Women have a tough time making decisions unless they know an end-all, final, ultimate result will happen unless they choose. It's like when you ask her where she wants to eat, but she says she doesn't care...but then as soon as you suggest something she says no way...it's because until the decision was FINAL about eating at a CERTAIN place, she did not know what her feelings were (how she makes decisions) about eating there.

Just do something grand and include flowers...bitches love that shit.

Also take care of yourself the next few days so you don't look like shit when you do it.

I think you're right. I think if I tell her I deserve someone that loves me and break it off maybe she'll realize what she had. I'm young, but I provide 100x as much as any other guy my age does.

How long have you been together

Just state that you're going to leave her, then. When faced with the situation of actually losing your companion, many people realize what they are about to lose.

DONT YOU FAGS GET IT THE MORE YOU SHOW HER "HOW MUCH YOU LIKE HER ETC" THE MORE BETA YOU APPEAR YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE A KING LIKE KAL DROGO TO GET BITCHES ATTACHED TO YOU THEY WANT THE LION NOT THE CAT GODDAMN YOU FUCKING BLUEPILLED BITCHES

Ahh my mind is making me not love you user pls call 911
>she's 12-14 tops
>if older she's a complete moron
> she's doing you a favor
>don't be a submissive bitch she'll respect you more for it
>what's 2 weeks without talking to this bitch and if anything just talk to another bitch
>and just never get back with her. I mater what even if she doesn't want you
>keep that chin up and let the ugly hoe know she ugly and you couldn't fuck with her cause she below standard little dumb ass cunt who can't straight up say nnaw I don't wanna be with you so she makes up a dumb ass fucking idiot retard bullshit speech to not seem like a total fucking bitch but is a complete bitch anyway obviously clearly

THIS OP

dont you get it ? you have to act like chad or youll be running here to b every other month crying

You're still kids. College relationships don't last for longer than a year unless if they are really special.

Yeah. She's the only girl I've met in college that doesn't just want to get fucked up and party and have sex. She's real man. She writes music. She has a personality. And she used to love me. Thats what hurts.

Don't lose that attribute. Women can stomp it right out of a man, but the ones who keep that masculine romanticism in them are a rarity

Take the next logical step and ask if you can still be together while she fucks other guys in your bed, treating you as if you're a pillow or something totally asexual, and getting filled by other men in front of you, knowing you'll never penetrate her again. You know you would, even though she's probably gross.

The best way to approach this situation is to cut her off cold turkey. Don't respond to her messages, but keep your Facebook open and updated so she can see.
Find a new girl, and show that you're happy and you aren't defined by what she made you into. The best way to move on for her is to show that you are perfectly happy (or even better off) without her.

If she's a music geek, just be real with her. All the art geeks already know the whole game, unless they're completely braindead. Just tell her that you want and THAT'S IT. End on one note and let it reverberate in her head.

*What

Drink bleach youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

What are you saying? Like it's a good idea or a bad one?

Meant to say
> doesn't matter if she doesn't want you on that 2nd to last >>>>

Op is blinded by the pussy to a delusional degree. Its almost like you are a woman yourself the way you are blinded by hormones.

Not really man. She doesn't even go down on dudes. If I cared about sex I would have left already. I love her for her. Not the sex life. I can find that anywhere.

Give her permission to fuck niggers job done

I don't know if it's bad idea or not. What I was referring to is that hopeless romantic ideology you have. Young men unfortunately aren't conditioned to embrace it but - think about it; all the greatest love stories have been created at the expense of a mans love for a woman. We FEEL more than them, and we understand it better than they do. Hell, we even know how to articulate it more. Woman think in clouds and they think themselves to insanity, which fucking blows for men

Dude. Stop. She thinks she's special and begining to grow out of your "league" persay don't sit there and gas her up about all the qualitys that make her seem like a god to you. So what, you need to make moves that show her your capable of the same or more do things even she's insecure to do

Yeah. They overthink everything and we pay the price for it I guess. Idk man. I'm just going to end it when she wakes up. It's better to get it over with now instead of trying to delay the pain.

This

Kill her, that will teach her a lesson to fuck with ur emotions OP

trust me man. Get out there.
there are others. Looking back I missed out on a few good ones because I thought I found 'the one' and if I could just find a way to 'make it work' that it would.

I feel like I get a chance, not with myself here but to another like soul, to go back in time and say 'stop'. go workout, thin up. Eat healthy foods. Find a hobby club at your school. Fix your posture and dont be fake. I did all this and more and my 'relationship' got better but it didn't fix the underlying problem. We both grew out of the people that loved each other. We weren't the same. It happens.

You're right man. I really do deserve better than her. As much as it hurts I'm going to leave her. I provide to much to not be appreciated

Been in a relationship for 10 years. Never cheated on her or thought about it. Went back home and saw my Dad's gf. But then I saw her sister.
>big hazel eyes
>thick in the right places
>new york slang
>cute nervous ticks
After we talked and shit I realized that I was falling for her, and unfortuately she knew about my gf back where Im staying at. I told her that I'd leave her but she wasn't hearing any of that. To make things worse she checked my phone and all the messages.

How do I get over a week romance? This has never happened to me, and I felt like I've known her for a really long time. I can sit here and say that I love both girls. But which one do I go with? It's been plaguing me all morning, but I feel like I need both of them in my life; whether both of them are my friends or not.

Should I tell the gf that I cheated on her?

You fool

Stay with the woman you married. That's 10 years of connection.
You've only known dad's gf sister for a week wtf where's the logic there? Use your man brain you dingus

>doesn't go down on dudes

No, just not on you. Jamaal, yes.

its not about appreciation. I got caught up in that line of thought too. Its just people change. It happens. especially when you're young (shit I'm still young). Not everyone is like us (I am assuming) and know exactly what we want. She remembers loving you. That part of her will always love you. However that part isn't HER anymore. Just like when you fulfill yourself YOU might not love her anymore.

to be angry at her for 'rejecting' you isn't what happened. You just dont fit together anymore.

whats the expression 'youll never know if you love something til you try it' while typically applying to food the same idiom is true for your personality. you'll never know what you love until you try it. College is the greatest exposure to 'new things' (not entirely sexual) you will ever have. The greatest moments to find yourself. Unfortunately, this means many heartbreaks.

dont look back.. the experience you two had were real but the world is big suck a dick

Yeah man. That hurts. A lot. I wish it was still her. Hopefully I'll change enough to where I don't want her anymore either.

Pheromones are real friend.
dont get lost in lust and the 'new and exciting'
Remember your toys as a kid? every birthday you ALWAYS played with the new toys when you first got them. Yet I'm at some point you ALWAYS went back to the tried and true 'legos' (or what have you) because in the end they were the best.

it sounds like (if you really do love the 10 years commitment) you've just gotten a new toy that reminds you of the honeymoon phase of your relationship. All honeymoons fade.

you are dealing with the wombmind
let this be a good lesson to you
pro-tip: there's 3.5 billions of them on this earth
learn how they think, bro
they're like a different species
you're hurting yourself over wrong assumptions about who they are and how they work
that specimen you're displaying here is teaching you just that
use this learning to your advantage

>I poured my soul into this girl man. I can't even eat or sleep.
that may be the very reason why she's reacting like she is

>reapark
sorry, not real
i.imgur.com/4W7i9Hg.png

This. She is trying to leave but make sure you stay intact because you've built your life on her presence. Sounds like she wants some independence.

>Ignore the jackasses who say she's cheating your try to diminish your confidence.
uh no
they say this because they know
1/ all women are like that
2/ the red flag level in her words is way high and clear enough to confirm
that bitch isnt bound to op anymore because she got attention froma nother guy
women are branch hopping monkeys, they only let go of a branch once they securely grabbed onto another one
if op's gf only had him she'd still be omg you're so cute i love you so much wawa xoxoxox

how high level is your main and on what server?

I treat my girlfriend super well, and nice and supportive, and she still buys me shit every single day and fucks me any time I want. This has nothing to do with how you treat a woman, but the woman you use and the quality of man you are. I'm the best my girl will ever get and she knows it, so she drops money on me like the trophy I am

>she's throwing your attention in your face and treating it like trash so what you have to do is give her even more of your attention in a spectular, grandiose, forceful way
okeydoke

>Here's my unique experience with a different person from a different place
>Let me use my impotent brain to explain why it is going to happen that way exactly to you due to my short-sighted solipsistic outlook and complete ability to rationalize a concept of sonder

Who hurt you?

Hope you get to experience a good relationship some day if you are not totally broken.

Op youll never have another gf get used to it

never get emotional and pathetic with the one you want. don't even post to b but i gotta tell you.

Same here buddy. GF Just bough me a pair of shoes and some protein bars the other day just cause. People that live on reddit or Sup Forums are usually very jaded bitter people.

yea man this only makes it less likely you can get back together. paradoxically you have to move on and be happy alone for there to be any chance. good luck

hey fag grow up
or better wait till you get what op is going through
oh wait you never actually loved
wtf arguing with babies on the internet
a few pointers for the readership though:
all women are like that
they are hypergamous (look it up faggots)
they are solipsistic (you should already know what this word means)
they dont care about your feelings or your problems, it's you job to deal with them on top of helping her deal with hers
fucking faggots grow up
pussies

>like the trophy I am
and you think this is sustainable?

listen to this experienced user op
hey stupid idiotic cunt why dont you go back where you came from

OP here. Update: She's woken up and I called her and told her that if she's fallen out of love with me then I'm not what she's looking for. And that I need someone that will love me. She took it rough.

ITT jaded men and permavirgins

the way I see it OP you've got 2 courses of action
>sit down with her and have a conversation about her feelings
ask penetrating questions. most people don't understand their own emotions. helping her to understand why she is having this feeling will probably reveal something crucial that is happening that could fix it, whether it be related to the relationship or something separate. Identifying the problem lifts a huge weight. If she's cheating on you, this should be revealed during this conversation if you're doing it right.

>leave her before you tear yourself apart
you're young dude. right now you might think she is the best there is, or the best you can get, but you're wrong. you can always do better. the simple fact that she is falling out of love with you, whatever the reason may be, is proof that this relationship is shaky on long term prospects, unless you do ^^^ and it works. you can always just give it some time and then try again later if she wants you back. don't fall prey to all or nothing thinking.

If the reply makes no sense then they have nothing to say and are spewing random words in panic. GET OUT get a hobby get a gf with more mental stability than an anime protagonist and move on. This is how I read the post. "We are so perfect! I'm just not felling it" Tell this person to get over themselves and move on.

Easiest thing to do is kill yourself.

1. She'll feel guilty
2. You won't feel anything
3. We won't have to read your faggotty weak pathetic posts any more

Everyone wins

provide cunnilingus until orgasm, tighten grip around neck and pound pussy harder

Her head is a mess and it probably has nothing to do with you. Be a man about it. Tell her that you understand and youll give her space to sort out her feelings and that youll always be there for her.

She will know how she feels about you if you arent there.

this.

It happens, I went through this several years back. It was unbearable at first but it does go down a lot. You just have give it time and realize that no other person is worth it. The only people that should matter is your immediate family and yourself. Women are just a secondary thing and once you realize that you should be happy and get yourself to a comfortable point in life all on your own then you can look for a partner and etc.
You're still young dude, work on yourself and finding someone else will come naturally, don't just force it.

>2
Its just a relationship OP, end it already, it's like a bandaid just rip it off.

Dump her first man. It's the only alpha move you have left

>I think if I tell her I deserve someone that loves me and break it off maybe she'll realize what she had.
she will but she wont come back to you
and it's better so
you'll find a girl who gives you back what you give her
you'll learn to be less of a desperate faggot about that too
have options
be ready to dump her at any time
know you can replace her
prove it to yourself
what you believe she is that is grand and beautiful, you made all up