Here's your daily reminder that God doesn't exist and you aren't a special unique snowflake. Have the best day!

Here's your daily reminder that God doesn't exist and you aren't a special unique snowflake. Have the best day!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y
infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/theory.html
psychologytoday.com/blog/believing-bull/201109/you-can-prove-negative
departments.bloomu.edu/philosophy/pages/content/hales/articlepdf/proveanegative.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how do you know

you dont. i think you believe he doesnt exist.

a lil bit ironic dont you think ?

What does the existence of God have to do with my status as a unique individual?

If you believe in God the burden of proof is on you. I'm just fine without a 'god'

Unrelated I suppose but both equally true.

lol so things dont exist until they are prooven to do so.

Thats absolutely retarded yet very widespread assumption. It might just exist but it isnt prooven yet.
>Atoms didnt exist before the theory came out

Actually since you made the thread (assuming you're OP) then it's up to you to prove it. I'm waiting

Or you made it up and will forever trying to be 'proving' it because it doesn't really exist

How am I not unique? No other individual with my exact physical and mental state exists. I don't feel like this entitles me to anything, but denying an individual's uniqueness seems misguided and reductionist?

Atoms don't exist user...jeez what are you dumb or something

Maybe god (bible, religion, etc.) was the most successful troll in human history and nobody knows it yet?

God doesn't exist. My proof is the absence of god. Lol that was easy

I agree.

Pic related.

This guy gets it

/goddamnmofockingthread

CUNTS

Get your dumbass stupid ass normie ass bitch ass memes outta here

lol triggered AF. Sorry you aren't special like mommy told you

>self refuting statement
lol, people take christopher hitchens seriously, good thing the right brother lived on

You aren't special for it. Everything ok the planet is 'unique' by your definition this making everything unique really just normal. No one thing is more special than the next. You aren't special. Get over it

NO!
here is a thread to remind you that GOD
does exist, but YOU are not a special
snowflake either way
go about your day cunt

Ur just talking to yourself when you pray loser

There is a possibility for a god to exist, and each person is unique for the better or worse

OP is either retarded or baiting

We are similar in our uniqueness, but in essence we are not the same. This isn't really up for debate.

I never understood what people have against being special.

And who are you for taking the bait. I think deep down you know there isn't a god but it's hard for your mind to accept it as it is for all humans. Nevertheless the truth will set you free. And the truth is there is no god and you aren't special. Stop trying so hard to impress god cuz no one cares.

It's not someone wants to be not special it's just the assumption is special is better. Or rather that 'better' is 'better' everything is relative so what seems better now won't be better later. The need to be better never stops. There's no peace in the pursuit of always being better. It's not that better is bad it's just you can't ACTAULLY attain better forever so why keep trying. Not trying to be anything at all is so much more liberating and free. It's happiness

As of right now OP is tipping his fedora ferociously.

Lol try again

Projecting

So what do you do? You can't exactly do nothing.

the responses in here are clear example of why it's called 'waking up' y'all fucking sleep AF

thanks OP
I appreciate you spreading the truth
you have a good day too

Why would you assume you do nothing? Even the Buddha traveled and taught and he was the master at doing nothing. That's what he taught. I think you might be trying to hard to intellectualize. Your brain isn't your only means of intelligence.

No prob Sup Forumsrother

You might want to reread your literature then. The Buddha was not a master at doing nothing, he was a master at not doing, which is extremely different.

Also, I didn't assume you did nothing; I wondered what it is that you did. I was curious, not judgmental. But I see how you would assume the latter in this place.

Doing nothing not doing. Next thing your going to tell me I have a half dozen not 6. Yes I was talking about wu wei or 'action through inaction' is that more precise?

And remember literature is the dust the masters leave behind. Spend too much time with the literature and you'll be left in the dust!

I have to say, I'm amazed at how judgemental you've managed to make the teachings sound. I don't remember the Buddha going around telling people there is no God and they're not special. I distinctly remember reading his welcoming nature towards all religions. Having faith in a Christian God by no means disallows you to be mindful.

Perhaps the Buddha never envisioned the levels of ignorance that would plague this world.

I'm pretty sure they have not changed in the last 60.000 years. Always be most aware of your own ignorance, one can only truly awaken oneself

That's fair

thanks for the remind kind folk

We got u Sup Forumsro

thanks god. wink wink.

God is rieal youtu.be/f_2XRZTuf0Y

>in b4 404

>God doesn't exist. My proof is the absence of god.
>what is logic

lol apparently you don't know what logic is. How can one proof something doesn't exist suffice to say it doesn't exist. One cannot prove a negative. Did they not teach you that in middle school little boy?

sub Sup Forums
god here
your threads are amusing
i'm bored, so quads tell me what to do

>If you believe in God the burden of proof is on you
The burden of proof is on whoever makes the claim. You made the claim that god does not exist, therefore it is your responsibility to provide proof of your claim.

The default position to take on any matter is not negative, it is neutral, so atheism is not the default position, agnosticism is. Atheism is just as unproven and just as illogical and just as faith-based as theism.

See above

Maybe your the troll and need to find jesus. Have you even read that book. There are some good things in there. What do you think happens to you when you die? Black nothingness is that what you think happens if there is no god? Checkmate Atheists

>One cannot prove a negative. Did they not teach you that in middle school little boy?
I really can't tell if you're trolling or not. So either you're a pretty decent troll, or an absolute retard.

You say god exists but no evidence can be found. I refuse to believe you claim that god exists and you ask me for proof? Lol ur sleep as fuck dude

when it's not obvious, i just assume absolute retard
it makes it far easier to ignore their posts

Why are so many little boys sad that there's no god. It's always been that way it doesn't change anything

Nice b8

Suck a dick

whuueeeww .. thanks OP had all that pressure on me, now i know i can be or do anything i want with no long term consequence.

Kill your self

Choke on a wiener

Okay, so you do appear to be serious which means you are actually retarded and not trolling.

>You say god exists but no evidence can be found

First, I never said god exists. Second, there is all kinds of evidence for the existence of god. None of it is definitive, obviously, but it exists.

>I refuse to believe you claim that god exists and you ask me for proof?

Clearly you're pretty slow, so I'll explain it for you again: the person MAKING THE CLAIM needs to provide evidence for said claim. OP (unsure if that's you or not) made the claim that god does not exist, therefore the burden of proof is on OP.

If OP had claimed god does exist, it would have been the same, because OP was the one making the claim. It doesn't matter what the claim is, if you make a claim, you need to support it. Otherwise you might as well be shitting in your hand and throwing it at us.

Don't exist

lol guys
all repeating digits happen according to my divine plan
i'm not letting you have quads with that stupid shit

Also....

>One cannot prove a negative

A negative can be proven exactly the same as a positive can be. The "cant prove a negative" idea is a dead giveaway for idiots, so if you're trying to hide the fact that you're an idiot you might want to avoid saying shit like that in the future.

But I didn't suggest god existed in the first place. The claim is that god exists. Me saying god doesn't exist is like saying 'it's right now.' It's self evident. Thus it needs no evidence. If no one ever told me about god I would have never thought that there was one to not exist in the first place. God is a lie and you clearly have a hard time accepting it. I don't need to provide proof of something that doesn't exist. It's a waste of time.

lol nice troll

Yeah and water isn't wet right? The sky is really the ground right?

B8 AF

>The claim is that god exists

>God doesn't exist

Did you even read the OP?

>Me saying god doesn't exist is like saying 'it's right now.' It's self evident. Thus it needs no evidence. If no one ever told me about god I would have never thought that there was one to not exist in the first place.

This is the dumbest thing I have read in a long time. I hope you're just a teenager, because then it's understandable, but if you're an adult and you're honestly this stupid please do us all a favor and never have children.

U sound straight up retarded. everyone knows you can't prove a negative. That's why people are innocent until proven guilty. Until you can provide proof of the existence of something it doesn't exists and it's non existence is self evident. Thus requiring no evidence to be proven true. It is true because of the lack of proof pointing to it existing.

Ur arguments are so well thought out. Where did you find the evidence that op is dumb? It seems like you have no argument but that one but you are unable to provide proof. I guess his is why they say some people can't handle the truth.

You are all complete fucking idiots.

infidels.org/library/modern/richard_carrier/theory.html

psychologytoday.com/blog/believing-bull/201109/you-can-prove-negative

departments.bloomu.edu/philosophy/pages/content/hales/articlepdf/proveanegative.pdf

Those were just a few of the first results from google.

I hope you all feel like retards, because you are.

666 there is no god. Here's proof

Does the special ed class have the day off or something? How are there seriously this many tards in this thread right now

> If God doesn't exist, your existence as a biological lifeform makes you a special snowflake in the grand scheme of things.
>If God does exist you were tailor made for this space and time to be a you. The only one in existence.

And if you actually read any of those it would tell you in order to prove that something doesn't exist all that is required is to look for it where it is claimed to be and if it is not found one can provide that as proof of the in existence of it. So since no god can be found that is proof that no god exists. Reading; it helps you not look like a fucking idiot

Ur here fag

>first claim would make everything on planet earth unique thus making unique normal and the same and no longer unique.
>second claim is based on false information and so it is rendered false

>a succubus will never absorb your soul and turn you into her incubus baby

There truly is no god. Why even live Sup Forums?

First, I'm impressed you actually read any of them, most people don't bother.

Second, you even seemed to partially understand the concept, which is even more impressive. But....

>So since no god can be found that is proof that no god exists

In order for this to be true, not only does god need to be in a physical place, but we would need to have searched literally everywhere in the entire universe. Clearly we haven't, so your conclusion is invalid.

Also without getting into it, it's a lot more complicated than just "look for where it is claimed to be", that's just an easy example to help people like you understand the concept, but it is not exhaustive.

>Reading; it helps you not look like a fucking idiot

Understanding it helps even more, but hey at least you tried.

funniest reality for jesus freaks lmfao

So ur holding out hope that god is on a planet somewhere in the universe that we haven't looked yet. Even to call you beta would be an insult to betas. U are straight up hopeless. What you just said is the most pathetic sounding thing I've ever heard. All that ranting just to tell me that turning idea is that god is on a mysterious planet somewhere watching earth. That's pathetic.

/thread

I'm not against praying if you know you are only affecting yourself. I'm sure it helps in mindfulness. But people don't even pay attention when they pray they are just hoping to get what they prayed for

Wow. That's what you've taken from all this? Clearly I was wasting my time, you are literally beyond help.

Enjoy the rest of your blissfully ignorant life. And if you don't already, you should probably start wearing a helmet.

lol I'm glad you've admitted defeat. Here's another L for the road.

Believing in an external god is the root of all mental illness.

It's ok OP, faith is belief without proof. There's nothing wrong with having hope for something better and being responsible with the gift we've all been given.

Corinthians 2:14 The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

I mean that's basically what you said

But the spirit IS the source. Even Christ said that you could forsake the father and the son and you would be all right but to forsake the holy spirt would be the worst sin you can commit. Look inside yourself for the god you seek on the outside. YOU as the HOLY SPIRIT are life itself. Abandon the external world for the life within.

Op here. Just because there is. O god and you aren't special doesn't mean you and the rest of the world can't find peace. It doesn't mean you have to be upset about it and be nasty cuz nothing matters. In fact your suffering is caused because you believe in false things. And believing in false things you, as a result, will enoucter many difficulties stemming from your wrong thinking and acting. I'd you have a whole world of people doing this you have the state of the world as it is today. Free yourself from false beliefs and thinking. You can be truly happy and not have a god to answer to. You can be nothing and be full inside.

>>Atoms didnt exist before the theory came out
For all intensive purposes, they didn't

Oh look one of satans minions is shit posting

>intesive purposes
>b8 or just dumb

>op here
No god. no Satan.

Can't see gravity...scientists can't explain why or how it exists...but it does.

What else ya got op?