Need to destroy DNA evidence

Need to destroy DNA evidence.
Item is clothing and sample needed to destroy is semen.
So far I know to wash at high temperatures with bleach and to use oxy cleaning agent like stain remover multiple times.

Any other advice?

Burn it

Will post OC tits for actual answers

Hitler dubs=truth

Throw it away. Get rid of it.

I need this to remain. I have a weekend alone with the evidence to alter it.

Anything else?

Ammonia will render any blood useless, can't comment on semen

Why don't you just burn it? Or you know just throw it in a random trashcan.

Can't. I has to remain an empty threat. This is my ace in the hole

Yes ammonia for blood is what I hear but little to no help for semen from what I read

UV light produces crosslinking and dimer products in the DNA strands

Kill it with fire. Burn it

More tits for more answers

burn and get new clothes.

Removing the DNA evidence will produce evidence for a case of tampering.

Buy the clothing item again and throw out the old one.

If that was an option it would be at the bottom of a lake in a bag of ash but unfortunately not

Can you explain the situation in more detail?
Otherwise burn it

Not possible and she has a history of lying and mental illness. If the items are clean she will be disregarded

Get all the cut hair from a barber in a notorious part of your neighbourhood

I learned this from The Town

Try to wash it up with ethyl alcohol for example vodka

Isn't their an archive with how to hide a body from like 07? I've read it a few times. My old computer had like 3000 life hacks and that was in there. Bleach and ammonia should remove it, ur supposed to section the body into 5 main parts, torso, 4 limbs.and.then head. After that you fill the bleach into the bathtub and you have to let it break down into a sludge adding chemicals to reduce the smell and the such it could take a few weeks...lol so sounds like you're screwed. Also, methane swamps in Florida and Pig's will eat bone, or oil

A previous partner is conspiring to destroy my life and blackmail me.
I have the opportunity to alter the evidence she has which is the only evidence she has.

Give it to your mom. I heard she's a vacuum for semen

She's already cleaned as much as she can.

Lol thought this was a hiding a body thread not just lowsy semen. Sup Forums so boring these days :((

The fact that you boiled your shit in bleach is gonna look fishy.

Why can't this clothing item dissapear?

Is it signature piece of clothing for you?

Were you photographed the day you raped her with it on?

Get a chair and some popcorn. It could quickly turn

> analyze evidence
>seems to be some sort of cleaning agent deep within the threading
>gget caught for tampering with evidence
>enjoy ya federal pound in the assignment prison

Its her item of clothing and she has already made an "evidence bag" or whatever. She has seen too much SVU and

Not US and not an idiot.
Constructive thoughts are welcomed however

>assignment
Fucking auto ccorrect

More details.

She collected the article?

Or did you grab it before she did? I assume if this is the case, she know you have it.

so you have a piece of clothing that can be used against you, you want to clean it rather than buying a new item of clothing that is the same brand and type as the old one, why ?

Well, tampering with evidence is bad but that means he could get off on possible molestation or rape charges because without evidence they can't prove it. I think in the sense that you have something you need to destroy or remove it from existence all together. Or, all of the items in the rooms need to.be burned, to look legitimate it needs to be something that would be out of your hands. A fire is your best bet, also, if you're in a liberal area you're going to be needing to get a fucking lawyer, liberal judges are notorious for catering to women.

Just go to the winchester for a pint and wait for the whole thing to blow over

She collected whatever she was wearing that day and it's now in a location that I know of.
She doesn't know I know about her plans which gives me this weekend to take action before she can set her plan in motion

So what, you raped the bitch and are now in the process of trying to get rid of any evidence? Does she not suspect you, hence why you can potentially get away with it?

What exactly is the article of clothing and what color are they? I'm assuming panties and white if you're talking bleach or some shit.

Very smart, replace brand of clothing next day shipping. Nice play by Sup Forums fag over here

Lawyer has already been approached.
I have my plans in motion just looking for technical assistance with this forensics quandary

Jerk off you dad in his sleep and put his semen where yours was. New semen always trumps old semen

Just take the shit and destroy it.

Make sure no one knows you took it.

If it can be known, destroy it THERE, in her hiding place.

It was suggested here first

Op why did you have to blow your load everywhere.

Not actual rape even though the cunt deserves it.
She is using this as a safety net if that makes sense. She is unaware I know what she is planning

Replace the panties, take other pair and.burn it. Call her crazy, and hire a PI to look into her life, this way you can create a backstory and find.out.her motive for wanting ruin your life... assuming you don't already know. Then once litigation is passing through bring up new evidence if she is forcing a longer court ordeal.

Its like a firehose
Just gotta hold on and hope it doesn't get in your face

Dude. All you have to do is prove that she is making false claims. Any sort of messaging between you two talking about consentual sex is enough. Then she can go away for falsifying a police report

Lol, a gusher if you will!

The more steps, the more chances you have of leaving traces.

Cleaning it all well is no use if you can still be tried for tampering. You would add evidence pretty much.

Destroy evidence, don't alter it, you want none, not any fake shit you have to worry about.

No, it doesn't make sense. Just tell us what the fuck you did because this is stupidly vague so far. Avoid any names or places so we can't pin it on anyone if you want.

I don't want to replace them as they are unique. She will know if they have been replaced

Dude.

That's not enough.

Your wife can claim rape, you think courts don't know you were fucking consensually before the "incident"?

Where's the place?

Why can't you just set it all on fire where she hid it if she doesn't know you can get to it?

But it's so hard to prove that it's rape. They won't just go with it because the woman says so.

I went through the same shit. If she presses criminal charges just take it to trial. That's what I did and I fucking won. It's going to be your word against hers. Keep your story straight and chances are she won't. Once she "lies" to the cops they won't believe her. Worked for me.

He's right, you need to replace them and burn the other pair. Wear a complete latex suit, wax your entire body and get a short short hair cut. Wear gloves. Get item this week take care of it by weekend. You will go to jail for a long time if she shows up with a compelling story. Don't listen to the people who are saying that you'll get away with this without changing the key evidence. They've never been in a court room. I'm telling you right now the swap and burn is your best method as well as ordering a team of people to collect information on her for you. Those messages will.give you time in court but if she cries enough and gets on with her story you're going to really get scared. Women are masterful liars.

Do you live under a rock and still think it's 1950?

Because it's not possible. Other people live there and it's just not an option

Yes they will, it has happened before with compelling stories.

So what evidence doesn't matter?

user.

Your delusional, get a hold of yourself.

Of course they could.

We gave you solutions.

Kill yourself rapist nigger

Replacing them will be an immediate trigger for her to report this to the cops.
They are unique and she knows what they look like. I'm sure seeing as she loves her SVU she has pics of them and of her sealing the "evidence bag"

Ok I looked it up
Very concentrated sodium hydroxide is apparently your answer
Hydrogen peroxide and bleach work somewhat, but can leave broken remnants of the sample.
Good luck nigger and make a thread with results for science

In some cases, you're exactly right. I'm telling you have read so many of these stories. Evidence is substantial but if she can get on that judge's sympathy side you're fucking toast, or the jury for tat matter.

By definition this not rape but it's open to interpretation.
Your comment however was cancer and I would ask that you go play in some traffic while the grownups talk

You will be seen getting to it then.

They will know you cleaned it. You'll have the shit on you and at your place.

If you have to go into such a place once, why twice? Just destroy it. Ultimately it'll be your word against hers with no evidence backing either up.

Your smug ass think you can make her look like a fool for trying to get you arrested, by making her evidence squeaky clean, making her look crazy.

You're actually fucking up.

Well I guess this is a lesson for all of us. Don't stick your dick in anything, well thank you anons for enlightening me

Fuck off or tell us what is up.
Sage this vague shit.

why dont you just get dirt on her and blackmail her with that?

Exactly this. I want to avoid any variables. This is my environment and I will control it

And why can't you destroy this item?

He has this master plan because he is so smart.

I bet your lawyer already told you not to touch that shit, but what does he know, right?

if you just destroyed it and did nothing else then it would seem like she lost it, no? make sure there are no security cameras there or if there are that you have a valid, believable reason for going there. she might be making you THINK that she doesnt know that you know, just so she can catch you in the middle of destroying the "evidence"

Not possible as she would notice the swap. She most likely has photographic evidence of the item too

I have not disclosed any details to anyone directly in my life

Who cares? Without the actual item, she doesn't have shit. Just burn it already.

The she has photos of the cum.

She will notice you moved and cleaned it.

If she is such an svufag, its in SEALED AND MARKED bags.

But go ahead. Post from jail if you can.

It's your fucking lawyer.

The more he knows the more he can help.

What you do is destroy her credibility. Bring in all the guys that have been inside her void. Make her look like a slut

Bleach. BTW csi isn't as advanced as it I'd on TV, it's good but it's not THAT good. It makes a better TV show and the government doesn't complain that people worry about the wrong details. Like the fact instead of DNA they can pick up on the products the person used on the scene and just go through local stores on that guy in their records who bought oxyclean ammonia bleach and rubber gloves at 2 am

She has already been taken to mental care by local law enforcement.
I need to take care of this. Her word is worthless

I told him. They'll just see the shit he used to clean on him and his place.

Just let him be.

He knows what he needs to know right now. This isn't an episode of Better call Saul ffs

Cops will subpoena your ISP. They'll see you created a thread called "Need to destroy DNA evidence" on Sup Forums. Will scrutinize evidence even harder because you were too stupid to destroy it. Enjoy your conviction.

Under absoluely no circumstances do you use high temperatures!

Try washing in cold water and rinsing out as much as possible with running water. Then continue with bleach or whatever and washing it by hand. get a little more agressive with oxy cleaning, also from hand.

>Her word is worthless

Then destroy it all.

It's less risky than exposing your self getting it AND putting it back, plus the trace from the process of removing the DNA.

Someone in China using a server from Brazil perhaps. But not me. Cancer be gone

is it your own clothing though?

He should create one saying just kidding I need to know how to preserve evidence.

He has a better idea of what he needs to know than you.

He'll tell you what he doesn't need to know.

Thank you. Why not high temperatures?

Biology student here. Semen and DNA within will die from high temperatures, try to boil the clothes. Some acids, like HCL can break down the DNA, but can miscolor. If you do use acid, ALWAYS remember to neutralise with an alkaline like Sodium Hydroxide. If you use a thin acid, put acid in water, not water in acid

My brother and I have both studied law. He knows what he needs to know right now

breaks up proteins or something like that and hardens sperm and basically works it into the fabric

Cleaning doesn't work. The tiniest micron of evidence is enough to get a match from you. Only surefire way is to remove the sample.

This user is right its the only way nigger

Thank you kindly

A match is fine. Specific levels / quantities of sperm is the issue