Why is there so many love songs?

Why is there so many love songs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_zrzUW7LJdY
youtu.be/E0LAs7X5ybE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because obsession is part of the love package it seems, can't get away from thinking about it when you're experiencing it. also it sells

Because love is what brings us all together.
youtube.com/watch?v=_zrzUW7LJdY

Shut the fuck up Caroline

thanks op my boss just imploded

most people are fags

sauce on that pic?

I understand and appreciate this reference
Pretty much this, in all honesty

GOAT album

promoting the desire for love, romance and especially marriage is an easy way to control the populous

it's safe and easy and something that everyone can relate to

Because All You Need Is Love

/thread

Because human beings are such reprehensible, unbearable things that without love songs there would be no way to make love stay -- we'd be unable to maintain the meandering, flippant phenomenon and attribute to it a rationale, or anything even remotely worthwhile enough to warrant the pain and suffering that has become commensurate with it.

That's why there are so many love songs.

Oh, look it's unty making an unty post.

This

Because love songs are actually about the need to feel valued - the most human need there is.

>that everyone can relate to

i might just be autistic then, cuz i feel no connection to fags bitching about a slut.

you think people would have had enough of them
but i look around me and i see it isn't so

Why are there so many songs about rainbows?

because love is a meme

whole lot of virgins ITT

You'll understand love songs when (if?) you ever actually end up falling in love yourself. Until then don't bother and stick to your meme rap

>criticize generic unoriginal love songs
>lol virgins xdxdxd

yeah ok bud.

r/iamverysmart

No, most are just soulless and vague shit; 'tis the real problem.

welcome back

yeah your posting an anime reaction image sure dispels the notion that you're a lonely virgin

This it's coincidence. But also key to why there's so much love music. Everybody can relate. Even musicians, and love is powerful. Of course there would be lots of love songs.

i wouldn't make assumptions like that.
getting laid is not that hard. i've gotten drunk and (regrettably) gotten with some sluts.

now, getting laid with someone that's worth more than one fuck, that's hard.

back to my point though, most love songs are whiny fag shit.

Hi Matt.

Cunty strikes again, you and monty I swear.

Because it's difficult to fully express and everyone feels it.

why is my ex fucking so much people while i'm not?

Because humans are obsessed with sex (love)

Easy, the music market is targeted towards teenagers, and teenagers experience heartbreak all the time.

Me too, I actually have fallen in love 2 times when I was younger. But now I'm 20 and I have a feeling that there is no girl that would ever make me sad, depressed, etc if she doesn't love me.
Even though I want a family and I enjoy some of well-written love songs

youtu.be/E0LAs7X5ybE