My university left voting up for everybody - Vote "German property law" for all 4 categories if you can...

My university left voting up for everybody - Vote "German property law" for all 4 categories if you can, its boring as fuck and be hilarious if they won

edlab.nl/excellence/honoursplus/current-honoursplus-students/honoursplus-assignments/

Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
youtu.be/vcTFfm5OnLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i got you user

heil lets create a fucking snooze fest

Got you bro

heil we are starting to win i see

is it ironic i had to click on 4 gas stations to confirm im not a robot while getting manpower for germany

vote

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

OP are you Luka or Georgi?

voted
>what's the price?

bump

Oh, so this is why the people that come from unis are so fucking unusable IRL, because they FUCKING DO STUPID SHITTY FUCKING PROJECTS that are useless pile of bullshit, just so someone has the paper and fucking stamp on it...

Sup Forums is starting to win

bump

Voted. The fire rises.

I did my part

30%

They'll be awarded in a ceremony my fucking sides

i got you!

jesus its a fucking blitzkrieg keep the train rolling boys

Fuck you faggot, I voted aging population for all categories

NYPA bitch

*ageing population

42 %

>mfw some kid at university got Sup Forums to vote for his project

>miss the days of nypa

voted for gender equality. hope it rustles your jimmies

IT'S HAPPENING

its not my project, im not even in the competition but its hilarious to fuck things up if possible, thats all

no pizzagate to be found

Got your back user
Fuck of NYPA fucks

OP, we want an aftermath thread at this exact time in a few days. Please deliver and don't be a fag.

~Sup Forums

The Big Data in Healthcare is the most compelling, so I voted for that. Also, it's my field. Damn the man. NYPA.

I would dump an enormous load in that brunette, then refuse to allow her to get an abortion, then force her to raise it as a stay at home mom while I worked long hours, neglecting her and it, ruining any academic aspirations she may have had while turning the kid into an emotional mess.

Vote cast.

Well this should be fun

LMAO KEEP EM COMIN BOYS

Laat ons weten hoe het ging ;)

she looks like a damn fine slut

I'd like to see a victory by atleast 80%, or even better, more votes than students attending the uni

I saw her first. You can have the blonde.

To all that NYPA cucks, its nothing bout NYPA its just fun, even if this guy lie and its his project idc since its most retarded project there it should win.

Which brunette u mean? iva? (the eastern european one)

The one from the thumbnail. I don't know her name. I had that bitch on mute. She's just a uterus to me.

Lul, its gonna be a landslide. What are these cucks gonna win?

This could be a legit captcha

Hey, I am a concerned professor from said university. Are you sure that other groups that put a lot of work into their project would like to lsuch an obvious voting manipulation?

Well why don't you tell the department about you finding this evidence on Sup Forums?

Fuck Off Faggot

I agree, I think the car one should win

I am a concerned mother of one of the students in Autonomously Driving Cars. I am going to report you to international student authorities, I have already asked moot to give me your details.

Fugg. We're doomed now. moot's a sellout.

I am the paternal grandmother of one of the Gender Equality participants - I hereby charge the hacker Sup Forums with rape, incest and islam

youtu.be/vcTFfm5OnLc
Vote for this one instead, it's autonomous cars thingy. IT'S A MASTERPIECE

the deed is done

I am the sole sponsor of the Globalization project and don't like seeing this poll manipulation (unless i'm the one doing it). You all know that multiculturalism and open borders is the future. Your efforts are futile.

This is nonsense, I have bought my son's team of Inclusive Society the victory for his 20th birthday - in the name of allah, victory belongs to us!

i am from gender equality
i am also a feminist
if you dont vote for this gender equality ill make tumblr shutdown 4chin

we should of voted for the autonomous car ones cunts