Felt like this was relevant today

Felt like this was relevant today

This isn't twitter. We don't care about the kind of day you're having

This movie will teach you more than the Bible ever will

Oh I'm having a great day. Does this kinda a stuff bum you out?! Makes me feel great. That's interesting it upsets you? Why?

kill yourself then, your wasting air

Why would I kill myslef in so happy! Nothing to worry about

You felt wrong. Go back to your safe space and hold your security blanket.

Lol ur the one whose triggered and needs a safe space to cry lol

Why are you so happy?

If everything is nothing then WHAT is there to worry about. I'm not happy because I necessarily have something to be happy about but because I'm free from any worry. Without worry I don't need something to come in and make me happy. I was never. It content to begin with.

>I was never not content*

Is anybody really carefree? There's still things that can always go wrong.

Yes there are people that are REALLY carefree. being carefree doesn't mean that's things don't 'go wrong.' Things 'go wrong' when you worry and things 'go wrong' when you don't. No one, not even Christ or the Buddha , can stop things from going wrong. But EVERYONE can be carefree. If things can go wrong nommatter what why bother worrying?

>meme generator

Kill yourself faggot

>tfw your favorite game is just pumping out free content updates.

You have a better chance at preventing things that can go wrong by worrying.

>movie

Have you read the book? Do you read? Have you even read the bible? How can something teach you when you don't even read senpai?

This. I'm not really a worrier but it became a defensive mechanism for a reason. Used within reason, of course. People who worry too much piss me off but I think that people who don't worry at all have just given up because they can't cope with their anxiety.

Read the book. Watched the movie. Read the Bible.

Haha okay good luck reinventing the wheel too. ^_^

Or they don't have any more anxiety. Or their anxiety doesn't bother them like it does you. Just because you're asleep doesn't mean others aren't awake.

It sounds like you're destined to die behind the wheel, with your look on things.

Not trying to be offensive but the bible is kind of trash, not even just by modern standards. It's a couple of Aesops you can find in just about any children's book wrapped in a mix of super dry reading and fucked up shit. The good lessons are there, yeah, but you find the same in better writing minus the extreme commitments it asks for.

The good thing about not worrying is your false statements don't bother me. How could something false bother something true ^_^

>I couldn't handle worrying like a normal adult so I'll just pretend I'm red-pilled.

C'mon. Maybe you don't worry. Good for you. It's not good for you, just like over-worrying is. You stroll through life oblivious like Mr. Magoo at a construction site. Don't be surprised when you get hit by a dump truck.

I'm not a christian. The Bible isn't even in my top 50 favorite books. What's ur point?

I love when people tell me not to worry it makes me stronger. Have a nice day worrying haha!

Nice dubs. I'm not even talking about the religion. I'm talking about the book itself. It's not a good read.

I agree

You're trying too hard, man.

Well it isn't relevant today.

Not a driver? If not, you'll meet a similar fate, with your way of thinking.

Just because you're afraid of everything doesn't mean others are. You're clearly projecting
>if I can't be worry free no one can.

Been driving since I was 16 and I'm 28. Not a single ticket or accident ever. Traveled cross country 4 times too Lol

>decaying organic matter
haha maybe you.
Disgusting fleshies.

>this movie will teach you more than the most important book ever written, wich is the base of our civilization.
:^)

You are Bob's hemeroid.

What civilization lol. It's still the jungle just with a lot more concrete.

So you're positive that what I've said won't happen?

I'm not positive that anything will or won't happen. Again, IM NOT GONNA WORRY ABOUT IT! But I'm worry free and have never had anything happen. So the evidence is in my side ^_^

When you take care of life life takes care of you.

OP RN