My GF's ex wants to buy her a car...

My GF's ex wants to buy her a car. I'm honestly pretty sure he's just such a beta he's willing to try anything to get her back, but still.

So is he a cuck for buying her a car or am I a cuck for letting him?

Oh shit it's a cuckadox

What if puts his cum on the drivers seat and she gets pregnant?

You'd seriously cuck him if he bought it for her but you drive it all the time, especially the first ride.

tldnr

But it's always a pleasure to sea that pretty Ukrenian here...

Pretty sure he's the cuck here. But I wouldn't let this happen. He's going to act like she owes him and shit will escalate from there.

You're a cuck.

Why is she still in contact with him?

make sure hs puts it in his name and loans it to her so he can use it as leverage to manipulate her even more than hes going to do already.

Depends on what your gf says. If she wants to say yes because "the idiot wants to buy me a damn car of course I will say yes", you should be ok with it.

If she thinks that it's nice, then not good. If she thinks her ex is a pathetic loser then you are on the right track.

what she says about his ex? how is she in contact with him?

let him buy her a car then block. dont let her be in touch with him anymore.

He's the bigger cuck for buying his ex a car. Who the fuck does that shit. And yeah, you're a cuck if you let him because he will always bring up how he bought her a car, and will try to use that as an excuse to do shit with her from now on. Plus she might also use that against you too. One day you guys will get into an argument and she will say "He bought me a car!! What have you ever done for me?"

Your gf shouldn't be that retarded to accept anything from her ex. It puts both of you in a weird position and your a cuck for not being straight forward with her. After you talk to her tell her ex to fuck off and kill himself. Everyone would be happier with him dead, even him.

this

how funny is it that you don't even have the choice to authorize him buying the car for her..

let him be the obvious cuck and stop being so controlling, he can spend his money on whatever he wants pleb

He buys her a car and he'll be nuts deep in her before you can say bollock gravy.

>throw away chance for free car bc insecure about masculinity and being called a cuck

And what are your gf thoughts on that?

THIS

Sure he can spend his money how he wants, but my point stands, he's going to use that shit to force himself into the relationship. He's going to fuck it up by doing that. No sane person buys their ex a car, hands down. Maybe a beater, but definitely not a new car. Him buying the car for her is going to be trouble for OP down the line.

Maybe they're fucking in the low and you're already cucked.

You're only a cuck if you get off on watching him fuck her.

My point still stands, what are you going to do about that? Tell him no and hope he listens to you? LOL I mean sure, go for it.

Yeah she will undoubtedly feel like she owes her ex something. Don't be stupid, it's a car she will at least feel grateful and when there is any fight between them she can use it against him or even worse start have feelings for the person she feels appreciated by. People don't just give a free car to their friends let alone their ex.

both she prolly sucks his dick to this day

>or am I a cuck for letting him?

You are a cuck for allowing your gf to have any sort of contact with an ex. I dont even let my wife have friends let alone talk to an ex

Well if I was OP I would definitely talk to the guy at least. Ask why the fuck he feels he has to buy her a car. Probably tell him to fuck off and get his own girl.

oh jesus she's probably looking for an excuse to leave, you suffocating fuck

She has a sister and me to talk to. There is no reason for a woman to have friends. She isnt allowed out of the house without me but thats for other reasons

Are you a fucking Muslim? Fucking 3rd world scum.

obvious troll is obvious

My ex bought me a new car. A month later we split up. He said I could keep the car, even though he knew I was leaving him for my high school boyfriend.

Well guess what? HS bf didn't work out. Every time I drove that car I thought of my ex.

Ex and I got back together.

You're both cucks.. But hey, free car.
She would be a fool not to take it.

>tldnr
Are you retarded? You must be bacause she's Ukrainian, not ukulele or whatever you said.

Yeah dude but it works different if you are a chick. Chicks do not respect cars like guys do.

Because adults can be civil with one another after breaking up?

> similar story
> not a car my ex gave me
> it was herpes
> cannot maintain new relationships
> every flare up think of ex
> end up getting back together
> still take the bus everywhere

let him buy the car
put it on your name, think of a bullshit reason
leave her

No I live in the ghetto and we are both white. If she goes out alone chances are very good she is getting robbed or raped

Sounds like she picked a real winner in your insecure broke ass

I'd say hes the cuck, aslong as you drive it aswell

Why am I a troll? Because im not a nu male and let my wife whore around with anyone she wants? No wonder there are threads like this so often.

Lol. Both of u guys are chucks

Lol OP here to say no matter if I let her take the car the real cuck here is the white "man" who's poor enough to live in the ghetto

Chucks?

If they can, ive sure as hell never seen it in real life. The only time ive seen the rage held back is when there are kids involved... and even then its not civil all the time or even most of the time

The car wont fix the underlying issue that led to the breakup. If he really wants her back that much then he needs to figure out what the problem was and fix it or just move on. Or else hes wasting money on something that might get her back for a while but will leave him heartbroken again but this time down a car.

Of course you let him buy her a car. Holy shit, how is that even a question. You're not a cuck for letting your GF get a free car.

Do it, and then get drunk with her and start laughing about what a weird loser he is for buying his ex a car. Point out how transparent it is. Make fun of him. Even if she defends him out loud, she'll start making fun of him in her head.

Then eventually marry her. And if he shows up at the wedding make sure to loudly mention that he bought her a car and thank him. Because every sane person who hears it will be like "What the fuck" because that's some creepy loser stuff.

And you'll have a free car. This isn't rocket science dude.

"Adults" as you call them don't offer to buy exes cars (or anything else for that matter) That is the actions of a child who doesn't like seeing someone else play with his toys.

She is perfectly happy with her choices in life.

We live here because its close to work. Living downtown you are either in the hood or you live in 7 figure condos. You however shouldnt be talking shit about money... you are the one who not only lets his gf communicate with her ex, but you also let him buy a car for her so you dont have to.

If you really want to wrap her around your dick, tell her to try to get a minivan in case you end up having kids some day, and that you guys can pick out a sexier car together in the meantime. Make him buy her a minivan.

KEK

Nigga move. What the fuck, what white people knowingly live in the ghetto? White flight my friend.

If she accepts the car she's gonna be fucking him in the backseat, may as well just let him stick it in your ass op, at least you'll have a car.

What kind of a beta fag would you be if you let another dude buy her a car? Beat his ass to a pulp. Show her that you're a man who doesn't take shit. Bitches love that. If you let this happen youll be a cuck who got cucked by a higher level cuck boss. Negate this by not being a cuck at all.

Lol even in new york you can find an apartment for like 2k, and if you can't afford that then wow.

Seriously you sound like a muslim

Why do PCSOs think they're God's?

Its close to work and cheap enough to be able to save money. Id like to retire before im dead, and that isnt cheap

Have you tried not being poor white boi?

I am in Chicago, you either live up near Streeterville or you live where I am and buy a condo for 200k. My mortgage with tax and insurance is $2317 a month.

Living in the suburbs and commuting means I have to travel through the demilitarized zone anyway, and doesnt save much money anyway (unless you move way the fuck out west and are cool with a 2 hour drive each way

Aww did you get offended that I treat my wife like a woman should be treated? You are calling people poor, in a thread about being poor and letting another man buy a car for your girlfriend? lol

Ooooh dubs don't lie

You still sound like a muslim. It's called the suburbs dude.

And nobody said I was poor, free car from GF's beta orbiter is a pretty sweet deal.

>Aww did you get offended that I treat my wife like a woman should be treated?

You act like 3rd world scum, so yeah I'd call you out on it.

But nah, you live in the ghetto because it's "cheap". Man I live in a decent part of Dallas Texas, and it's up there on one of the safest cities with a pop of 200k+ people and it's pretty cheap to live here. I don't have to live in a ghetto to live a safe life. You say you control your wife because of that? Lol ok

If an ex would buy a car for my girlfriend I'd come up with a new joke every 30 seconds...
Like:
-Tell him you're not cheap and you wouldn't accept anything less than a BMW.
-Where's the new car? Has he bought it yet?
-Tell him to make sure it is roomy enough.. we might end up having sex in it, but I don't wanna get stuck in a Civic -- you know I'm not that flexible anymore.
-Can he throw in a driver as well? Preferably younger than 25, female, Asian and trained in martial arts.
Humor defuses.

Underrated post. Sorry about that user. Sounds shitty.

Dubs don't even save you from thinking two sentences is tl;dr. I hope this is bait you cross-eyed mud monkey.

You dont let women do whatever they want. If I wanted a strong independent woman, I would get a female cat. If that is "being a Muslim" then whatever. I know this is hard to believe, but not every woman in the world wants to whore around town. She knows her place is at home and she enjoys it. Also see previous post about still driving through the ghetto even living in the suburbs.

>You say you control your wife because of that?

I said she isnt allowed out without me because of that. We could live a palatial mansion in the safest place in the world, and she still doesnt need to go out alone. There is no reason for it whatsoever.

heres how you counter "i bought her a car"

"hahahaha yea, i know, you bought your ex a fucking car hahahahah"

Is that what your imam told you?

You're probably so poor because of all the mosque donations lol

that gif tho LUL

you can't be this deluded, i hope this is a troll

You're not a cuck, he's just pathetic

If you're a good person you'd talk to him and explain that it's a shit decision. At least talk to a friend of his to make him stop 'cause that's really sad and a huge waste of money on his part.

your GF is a cunt and a gold digger if she lets him buy it for her. you should break up

>I dont let her have friends
>We live in the ghetto
>Shes happy

lol I mean Im sure you think she's happy.

Op is triggered as fuck. Beta ass nigga letting 'his' girl mess around with an ex

I bought my ex an air freshener for her car but that's about it, and only cause there was an extra in the pack, still haven't given it to her yet we have a problem with cars she wanted to pay for mine but I wasn't sure if I wanted her back atm and it hasn't happened afaik I cucked myself there

Also I only thought to give her an air freshener because it's a viking air freshener and those make us hurt too but I'm trying to make things better

I think it's weird to buy your ex a car if it's your ex even if she was with me I'd only make her pay half on it if she wanted to... I wouldnt buy my ex a car if she was my ex because I know what would happen her bf would poop all over her fur seat covers

You're a cuck because you can't afford a car.

"Ok"

She's playing you both. And neither of you can see it.

You're non-wife might possibly get a gift from another human?

I fail to see how this concerns you at all. Or do you, as a rule, not date women that are capable of procuring free cars?

You are beta or gamma tier man.

Wife the bitch and slap your name on the title.

If he's that worried about her ex, he should lock that shot down, and thx for the free car.

Shit bro, let him buy her the car, but make sure he knows how well you're dicking her down every night. I'm sure she'll be down to send a few snaps of your cock in her mouth after the deal on the car is done.

you're a cuck because you're insecure about this, i feel you might have repressed urges.

stop.

Double dubs has spokennnnnn

Another man's got no business buying your woman anything, dude. Rectify that shit.

DUBS HAS SPOKEN

Say the car has to be in your name for insurance reasons and then leave the cheating whore and get a free car

>Let him buy her the car
>Make him know his place (you know, that she's your cockpit)
>Tell him after he bought the car that you drove it and it was a huge waste of money on his part.
>He will regret it instantly.
>There is nothing he can do as it was a gift.
>???
>Profit.

This is fine too.

Let him buy it then key it before he gives it to her.