I haven't shit for 5 days. What do anons? It's starting to hurt

I haven't shit for 5 days. What do anons? It's starting to hurt.

>inb4 Andy Sixx memes posted by edgelord who thinks he's hilarious

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6HWGqqeZ1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh, I should add. I have been taking opioid pain medication (Norco 5mg, 0.5-2 tabs) for the last week or so, and my eating has been weird because of a temporary form of gastroparesis I got.

>edgelord

In all seriousness have you tried a laxative?

There's your problem. Double up on the laxatives and stop it with the opioids.

Opiates will stop you from pissing and shitting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6HWGqqeZ1A

faggot unfunny jew

Being serious. I buy poppy unwashed poppy seeds every few months to make tea with. Anytime I'm high off it I can't piss. If I take it several days in a row, I don't shit either and it's hell. Avoid them, opioids seriously do not let your body excrete waste i don't know why.

Magnesium Citrate. Tastes like acid from your stomach you throw up. But it works.

Opiates will plug up your shit tube. When I started taking them my shits were hard as logs. At the height of my addiction I was taking 60mg oxy a day and my body decided to cut out the consolation and let me shit anyways. So either stop taking them, or take more and more until your body gives up and accepts that this is life now.

But really, just drink more water and if that doesn't work, drink some cheap beer and wait till morning.

yeah, took 3 last night and have been taking them all week.
im in so much pain i cant move when the pain does hit, its just not really an option to not take it sometimes

u havent shit in various days?either you dont eat fiber, dont drink enogh water or have something stuck inside.

but srsly, go to a doctor OP.

Nope, as I already said, it's from Gastroparesis and opioid use.

ah ok. well, hope you get cured and finally unload that huge dump

Drink plum juice and eat plenty of bananas.

enema, OP, enema....give yourself an enema. It'll flush that shit right out...

bananas stop you from shitting

weird but

>take laxatives
>drink big cup of coffee
>drink a guiness extra draught
>buy a tin of chew, and use some
Not an attractive or tasty option necessarily, but it worked for me when all my shit was fucked up.

Thanks G