5x5, 4x4, 3x3 thread

Think we're due for a new one. Do the ush

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYW-Hfncde0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

favorite movie: batman begins

aw heck we both made a thread at the same time!
i listened to a few songs on that sheena ringo album. it was pretty good
natural snow buildings is cool, havent listened to that one though
i dont know these, sorry ;(

KZK is literally a top five album for me. Shiina Ringo is so ridiculously talented. Listen to Sanmon Gossip and Shoso Strip if you haven't yet. Also, I've never heard of The Heliocentrics, but I love that cover. Is the album good?
I could never get into Eno. No idea why.
Soutaiseiriron and Pere Ubu are great.

rec me something cool in japanese please

Gorky's Zygotic Mynci - Bwyd Time

I thought I was the only person around here that listens to Jagatara. Great band. Maybe check out Inu- Meshi Kuuta! if you haven't yet. If you want something a bit more modern, maybe siraph or Hyacca.

Nice Pram listens
I should get on listening to Olivia Tremor Control

I like yer fall and KKB

No, that's the only album of hers I've heard, but I loved it. Will definitely check out those others; cheers!
The Heliocentrics album I only listened to while I was going through 2017 releases. It wasn't a masterpiece or anything but it was a solid album and it's gotten good reviews as well, so definitely give it a look.

I keep forgetting to listen to that Sheena Ringo album, I've had it downloaded for ages now. Probably because her name is written in kanji on the download so it's right at the bottom of my library where I don't see it too often
Robert Rich is good, I listened to Somnium a few weeks back while pulling an all nighter to finish a paper. I really gotta get back into ambient in general, it's great.
man Jim O'Rourke's been on my radar forever now but I keep forgetting to even download any of his albums. Thanks for the reminder.
what are the paper chase like? I see a few of their album covers around every now and again but they never stuck in my mind as something to look into.
if you want something cool in japanese you might like Susumu Hirasawa. Check out Technique of Relief and go from there.

+jim orourke, nmh, olivia tremor
+aphex, olivia tremor, talking heads, tears for fears, beastie, kevin ayers, zappa
+floyd, neu

Fair warning. Both are pretty different from KZK (all of her albums are super different). They're both still ultra-maximalist, busy albums though and absolutely worth a listen. I'll look into The Heliocentrics though. Their influences sound fun.
I've only listened to the last two albums by The Paper Chase, but they're interesting. I don't know what to compare them to, really. RYM calls them post-hardcore, but I don't think that fits. That album is sounds like midwest emo in the vocals and uses a lot of distorted orchestration. It's a fun listen though and is fantastically produced. I'd recommend it. This is probably my favorite track on it. Also, nice Those Poor Bastards.
youtube.com/watch?v=SYW-Hfncde0

+Zappa, Talking Heads
+Ween, Clarence Clarity
+Thundercat, Kendrick

>Todd Terje
>Lindstrom

Check out Bjorn Torske - Nedi Myra

my taste in music is the shittiest, but I like what I like

dr pavel, im cia

this is pretty cool, sounds like if Devo were an emo band

Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Is that Florence & the Machine

I downloaded a few Jim O'Rourke albums a while back, only listened to the Visitor and Eureka but I thought they were good and I ought to check out the others

my

Why yes, yes it is.

The Peanut Butter Conspiracy - The Great Conspiracy

Capn jazz desu

Q and Not U - No Kill No Beep Beep

Quiet Sun - Mainstream

Nice

whats 3rd row 4th column??
+ween, y, duster, the glow, itaots, interpol
-mbv, modest mouse, mpp, american football
kinda weeb tier, good digs tho

gastr del sol - mirror repair

bump

thnks

watch this

destroyer

solid list, I rec early Low

you have the wrong album by almost every artist on there...so I guess I rec the others

just spent a night working

really solid but why that Demarco album?

A true patrician is someone who doesn't care at all what others think and only likes things based on how much they actually like the music themselves. Congratulations sir.

nuh uh that's me i have the worst taste

ur a big goy

sleep tight

I don't know, I mean I don't think I can express it, even in my native language, it's really different from the rest he did (and I dug his music up to makeout videotapes). I feel like diving into drunk/high sexual comfiness listening to this album (that's the closest I get to).

fair enough

i dig how eclectic your list is, highlights a lot of good things in very different genres

what's your native language?

English

lol

french

you sneaky bastard

What's that "大声ジングル" album? Can't get any web results for the life of me.

Found it on RYM, never mind!

2/2 +Aphex Twin - RDJ, The Prodigy - Fat of the Land

Anyways here's my new 3x3. Just started pls dont bite me

Make sure to listen to it with headphones! It has crazy good production. Soutaiseiriron is a great band all around.

1 month
nice taab, have you listened to passion play?

check out The Ecstasy of St Theresa if you liked loveless

+chet baker, big black, slint, zappa, VU

fromNot yet I admit, just started, sounds amazing

bump

hmu