Name someone who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized anyhow. I don't know of anybody like that

Name someone who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized anyhow. I don't know of anybody like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/police-marijuana-legalization_us_5876889be4b03c8a02d4f097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

/thread

police officers

huffingtonpost.com/entry/police-marijuana-legalization_us_5876889be4b03c8a02d4f097

Snoop Dogg

A lot of judges and the boss of Italian counter-mafia think so

Me too

me

bernie sanders.

Governor Gary Johnson

>prohibition of weed is effective
>the war on drugs is a good thing

You need to just kill yourself already

I think it should be legal. I used to smoke but have since given up as i fall into the habit of getting high all day too easily. But thats my fault, not the weeds.

>I don't know of anybody like that.

the majority of the country at this point. its estimated that less than %10 of Americans use weed regularly (many more have tried it).

>guys I get addicted to this drug really easily and it makes me unable to do normal activities
>still thinks it should be legal
lol

So shouldn't the percentage of those who support legalizing it be the same as those who smoke it?

Me

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>as long as there's still regulations around where you can smoke it, I want that shit to be legal. People shouldn't be locked up for smoking weed, there just needs to be laws that enforce the whole: 'Don't smoke where others can get secondhand smoke' thing.

me

me

Me - never have and do.

Skallagrim - youtube

90% of Americans support medical

Andy Sixx

Me.
I don't use it. Never got anything from it except a scratchy throat and munchies.
It should be legal, however, but there needs to be strict guidelines, and tax the fuck out of it.

90% of Americans are scum, everyone knows that.

Gary Johnson

Yes, what's the problem with that? He thinks people should take personal responsibility for what things they put in their body instead of needing the state to babysit them and ruin good things for others.

Have you ever tried weed? Also, most people don't smoke up right before work you dumb fuck, they do it at parties and stuff

I think it should be medical only, for people going through terminal/chronic diseases such as terminal cancer. I don't think it should be made public as it's pretty much as unhealthy as cigarettes and we all know how bad they are.

I live In Highlands Ranch CO and weed is fucking everywhere, I have seen people smoking in public and it's fucking stupid.

that is not true

What is not true? Are you the kind of person that thinks smoking weed regenerates brain cells? kek

Me.

Used to smoke, but it now sends my brain into car crash survivor.

Me! All drugs should be legal or all drugs should be illegal.

this

All drugs should be legal, how this is even a question is fucking beyond me

>All drugs should be legal or all drugs should be illegal
So drugs like heroin should be legal? How stupid.

What's wrong with my plant? Serration is disappearing in spots, curling and twisting. Under LED light, PH was low so I bumped it up a little.

Thanks.

It's a question because your answer is beyond retarded.

Proof it's bad besides hurrrr durrrr brain cells.

The main negative side affects from Marijuana is linked to the brain and minor drops in mental fuction like speaking a sentence or remembering something which can become harder after smoking a lot in their teens, nothing like this happens to adults.

this, you want to make it easier for kids to ruin their lives?

Not true. Smoked a shitload when I was younger and still have no issues remembering.

The day we legalize weed, Some bitch will be standing on the corner
With a legalize crack poster

actually yes
>make heroin legal
>multibillion dollar black market disappears overnight
>one of the main sources of funding for terrorism is eliminated
>expensive, ineffective, and counterproductive war on drugs no longer sucking $$ away from other shit we actually need
>probably see a decrease in overdose deaths like portugal did after they legalized everything in 2001

>smoking is the only way to consume marijuana

>All drugs should be legal
That fine 6'9", 350-pound African American with mental issues just bought some PCP, what could possibly go wrong?

>what are age restrictions
drug legalization =/= 5 year olds buying crack at 7-11

>the only thing standing between that fine 6'9", 350-pound African American with mental issues and his PCP is a law against PCP
>prohibition works

Yes it does. Stop being retarded.

K

>If things are illegal they are totally impossible to obtain

Because not everyone is a fucking druggie loser like you.

Tom's of people, most people don't think it's harmful anymore and really just don't care

My wife... never done an illicit drug in her life.

Bullshit. All the people I know who don't smoke weed are completely against it. And I know quite a few of them.

also me

I'm the one who posted it and have had a different experience, smoked when in my preteens and ever since have had trouble spelling words and recalling things (It's very minor but I notice it) I used to be very good at spelling. But I still want it legalized everywhere in the US

This is stupid, you can't legalize things like heroin and crack because this will destroy childrens lives. More people will drive while not sober, and drugs will be more accessible to kids while they are developing

I live in CO and most of the dealers here get their stuff from dispensaries.

I would bet my life that only stoners supported legalizing marijuana.

That's how fucking sure of it I am.

I do.
Quit smoking about 16 years ago.
Now my lungs would flip inside out if I tried to suck any smoke in them.
But I think a guy should be able to get high in the comfort of his own home.

my friend colin

Me

>baseless claims based on emotion general
portugal legalized all drugs in 2001. they saw a brief spike in usage, after which drug use fell to a lower rate than when it was illegal. Keep believing the hype though.
>People who use drugs are bad.
>the drug war keeps us safe.
>prohibition works.
>the DEA needs more money

Kill yourself, then. Myself, both my both my parents and my two older sisters don't smoke, but support legalization.

i live in CA and most of the people who buy booze for minors buy it from liquor stores

Portugal's a shithole.

i don't disagree with you there, but drug legalization made it objectively less of a shithole

No, it made it MORE of a shithole. Any country with legalized drugs is going to be a druggie shithole.

I guess ur not from Colorado. lmao

No, I'm not, and I'm thankful for that. There's not a single non-user of marijuana that lives there.

What part of CO are you in? I'm in HR

lmao nice b8 m8 I'll be on my way now

lol whoops, didn't realize you were unable to accept something that challenges your worldview
last response

me

no

>Name someone who doesn't smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized anyhow. I don't know of anybody like that.

"I dont smoke weed, but i think it should be legalized."- Jack Johnson

Who the fuck is Jack Johnson, and where's your source that he said that?

>still no response

Just as I thought. You're a bullshitter like every other stoner.

My mom, my dad, my brothers, my sister, my aunts and uncles (tho one does smoke)

My parents who are both pharmacists have been fighting for legalization for as long as I can remember. Neither smoke and I got in so much trouble for smoking recreationally when I got caught

Elizabeth May

Looks healthy user.

Fuck off goddamit if I wanna smoke a little pot in my legalized state you can go to hell you little bitch faggot

You can go drink battery acid and chase it with a bullet.

Ok. I just thought the leaves were supposed to curve gently, not twist like that side view shows. Thanks.

>In a country of over 300,000,000 I know a dozen people who subscribe to my world view hurrdurrdurr

Your little enclave of a massive country doesn't represent shit. Where I live there's almost no one who doesn't support legalization, including myself. Also I dont smoke.

Penn and Teller both do. They are outspoken about it. Many libertarians who do not smoke weed are.
I need it for medical reasons but my condition only inflicts 1 percent of the population. It's not commonly on the list of approved medical uses in states with strict medical rules. If the pressure in my head gets too high I can suffer another bleed. Are you saying that ordinary Americans are just fine with me going under the knife and taking more dangerous medicines instead?
As far as none medical use goes, the numbers show it's actually more approved of than alcohol by my generation and even more so by millennials. Those who don't approve it are over 50 and that's divided by politics. Not reason.

>Many libertarians who do not smoke weed are.

ALL libertarians smoke weed.

ALL.

OF.

THEM.

Not even remotely true. Many who have tried it didn't like it. It's not a drug everyone enjoys, but that doesn't necessarily change their politics on the matter.
I hate Nascar. It's a dangerous sport that encourages dangerous behavior. I however wouldn't want to see it banned. That wouldn't be good for our liberties. I also hate boxing. It's a sport where people with concussions are encouraged to get back up and take more hits. That is their right though.

me, I gave up weed awhile back, but think that Government has no business making plants illegal.

I'm the exact opposite of what you want.
I smoke weed and I don't want it to be decriminalized or legalized. Ever.
>Less people would die
>government wouldn't waste tons of money
>I wouldn't get those easy moneyz
>Generally everyone would be happy with it except for dealers, growers - good people

also but I don't care if it should be legalized or not

me and my friends

>Morgan Freeman

If you understood and knew the chemical composition of an average cigarette compared to that of a marijuana bud, you would laugh at yourself for ever believing marijuana is more harmful to human lungs when smoked. Plus you don't even have to smoke marijuana to get the effects. You can add it to yummy food recipes or even make green dragon alcohol and drink it.

Educate yourself on actual facts rather than memes. It might be less surprising to you when marijuana becomes legal across all states. If you haven't noticed already, it's happening a few more states at a time every year. Fuck your feelings about it and get with the facts.

You've never had proper weed then