Dubs decide what i say

Dubs decide what i say

Take a guess

This is your daddy.

No, I am not

Sammy, I'm CIA.

IT'S YA BOY, GUZMA!

Sharpie in pooper 420 blaze come suck my dick peace love and no understanding bitch sorry didn't mean it yo ima rage fuck your brains out

Your sweetest dream, cutie ;)

reroll

rollan

WINRAR

WINRAR

You're gay as fuck you fuckin piece of shit you bitch suck my cock fucker

OP must deliver

"I'm a sad lonely jerkoff desperate for attention. Sorry I bothered you, I thought I'd get the approval of other spiteful losers by taking out my insecurities and undeserved hate for women on you. I only now realize that my actions hurt myself more than they hurt you because you might feel uncomfortable but this is another step in the sad dark direction life is going for me. I hope my actions won't make you think less of other men because they don't deserve to be judged based on the emotional ineptness of one person. I will try to forget you and work on my self esteem so that one day talking to a girl wouldn't feel like a dare I do for the amusement of strangers. All the best, Your Actual Name."

M'lady, if you would ever be so kind, can you please present me a photograph of the finest quality, preferably your breasts.

Reroll

Delivered

Reroll please jesus

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To pound them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each thicc bitch to understand
The power that's inside (my dick)
POUND EM ALL, (gotta pound them all) its you and me
I know its my destiny
Pound em all, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pound em all, (gotta pound them all) a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
(Pound-them-all) Gotta pound'em all
Gotta pound'em all
Every challenge along the way
With courage I will face
I will battle every day
To claim my rightful place
Come with me, the time is right
There's no better team
Arm in arm we'll win the fight
It's always been our dream
Pound em all!! (Gotta pound 'em all)
It's you and me
I know it's my destiny
Pound em all!
Oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Pound em all! (Gotta fuck 'em all)
A heart so true
Our courage will pull us through
You teach me and I'll teach you
Pokemon!
Gotta pound'em all
Gotta pound'em all
Gotta pound'em all
Gotta pound'em all
Gotta fuck'em all

Hey i'm just trying to get your attention, I think we can safely say that the ice is now broken?

reroll

reroll

Triples! You better fucking do it you faggot.

reroll

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

stop texting your sister, Thomas

You don't say reroll you dumb faggot you say the original thing the reroll referred to

this nigga posted "winrar" and "reroll" in addition... funny

check'd

lol this keep on going

I have to admit I have taken drugs and I have to come clean about me murdering the little girl that lives next door..

Give me something less confusing

idk who dis, new phone

das perty goot

Tits or gtfo

hey do those dubs count?

Rerollin

Kys faggot

sending "reroll please Jesus"

you have a special kind of autism

wanna see my balls? I got 3.

No ass lurk more

I am the Neckbeard, I speak for the fags, but all Sup Forums does is jerk off to drags!

can you please stop posting "reroll" and "winrar" already faggot, and you even ask for something less confusing... geeze.

Are you a trap?

I promise I'm not actually retarded, I'm just poorly copy pasting other raterded comments from the internet. Have a good day

rerol

Sorry, i thought i was texting my mom

I it autisum or keeping my promise of dubs decide

o shit das guud

WINRAR

yaaaaaay!

FUCKING WINRAR,
POST THE FUCKING SHIT FAGGOT

I'm just trying to get your attention, I know girls as good looking as you receive so many messages and i just want to stand out from the crowd, So lets begin properly. Hello my names Fario.

roll

Checked

Send did pic

Wtf doe crackr out mean?

Rr

Stop harassing me

Rr2

Jesus Christ OP

fake and gay

rerolling that shit

Rr3

You hurt my feelings stop being so mean

Cracked like asscrack? Can I see it baby?

His Kik is foolofatook809. He's a cheater. If anyone wants to have fun

REROLL AGAIN!

Rr4

I am Anonymous Faggotius of the Vaginaless Galaxy, I have come in search of good vagina to bring home to my people, and I have found that your vagina is one which fits the appropriate criteria. Before I can bring you back to my home planet of Vaginaless Maximus, I must first conduct a final test of your vagina. This test involves penetration of the vagina with my phallic member and continued penetration to the point of 'un-protected' completion. This test is to ensure the vaginal wall is satisfactory for the comfort of my species. This is a mandatory test and I will be over at 2000 hours sharp to begin conducting the test.

Checked

LOL CHECK'D

Rolling for this

op pls deliver

YES

roll

Fario... you sexy bastard

1st Go to Sup Forums.org and go to the random board.
2nd search for Dubs decide in the search bar to the left.
3rd click on the board that shows your tiny picture on it.
4th tits or gtfo

Rolling

This that nigga from around the way.

NO

Op fucking Deliver

agreed

wut

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby..

o shit op got dubs what do we do

Bleed down to the fucking core
You're going down for fucking more
Screw your slimy guts
Driving me fucking nuts!

Chainsaw in my bleeding hands
As I start to cut you in two
Your guts are steaming out
And I just love the sight!

Maggots crawling in your cunt
I just love to lick that shit
Bury you in a slimy grave
You will rot forever there!

Ill do that one as the last message. I don't want to lose herwith a creeper shot

everything I'm saying to you comes from Sup Forums. Fuck off normie

If you Google this dude's Kik name his nudes have been posted all over.

finally some dubs

/Thread

But you got it m8, but you got it

Someone make a new thread for this shit.

One line at a time, the entire lyrics of Papa Roach's Last Resort

stop harassing me !