WTF

WTF
WHAT IS THIS?
WHAT HAPPENS HERE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h5hQ2QsUdZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

strikes

That's the latin american country of France.

Best Latinamerican country

future colony of Brazil

>he wasn't aware that France is partially a South American country and borders Brazil

Yeah, France is our neighbour! :)

>tfw France borders Brazil, not Argentina

Thankyou France for braiding my 8 year old daughter's hair

Oh look another thread about that shithole...

Every week, there is a cunt who asks what happens in that shithole...

It's not France. It's a vestige of our colonial empire which we should let take their independence by their own and become the poorest country of America with Haiti.

They're batshit crazy

This thread is not about metropolitan France

>we should let take their independence by their own and become the poorest country of America with Haiti.
yes one more state to our glorious empire

>it's not France
it's an integral part of France and part of the EU.

It's France, just like Martinique and Guadeloupe are too. You can't simply pretend they're aren't part of your country just because they are poor and black/brown

So was Algeria until 1962.

and?

It's the richest region is south america

Nobody considers them French. We call them Guyanese and Antillese, not French. Most French people can't even place Guyana, Martinique and Guadeloupe on a map.

gib territory

why did you vacation there in the first place?

not detecting any arguments in this post

That's why it's full of niggers

What a coincidence, Haut and French Guiana are both populated by ...

How the metropolitans see them is irrelevant. They vote, have seats in the parliament and act just like any other province. Juridically speaking they are French
Nigga shut up. We are in no shortage of black people, there is no reason to claim that area

t. Chimpanzillian

There's a social crisis over there right now, they are demanding a few billions from the mainland when they also want more autonomy. Kinda ridiculous.

Is it relevant to see as a territory? Ehat I mean is as a French citizen would you pay to take vacations there for the beach, jungle, towns etc. The only person I saw from French Guyana was actually white.

Also, are there a lot of jobs as an engineer there since you have all those spacelaunch installments?

cut them loose, give them to us

Fuck no, I want to keep my spaceport >:(

What race are they?

There are some badass legionnaires stationed there. 3REI irrc

where will you launch your rockets from then?

Dont listen to this guy, he has autism.
It's not his fault :(

we got 200 million badass hues too :D

THIS

But they aren't

this happens
youtube.com/watch?v=h5hQ2QsUdZc

gib territory then

Lifou has a natural sheltered deep water bay suitable for vomiting out a cruise ship full of bevans on a short holiday from Sydney or Brisbane

The French Foreign Legion (dunno about the army) uses that place as training for war in jungle terrain, served you boy.

it objectively is though

Honestly, I've no idea

There was a really nice Asphalt 8 route based there

Nignogs that complain that they are poor
Should be neutron bombed

damn

cricket
niggers
curry

it's technically part of the Caribbean even tho it's in south america, and has lots of indian diaspora

Good place for space shift launch

There is GOLD there, but Brazilians are stealing it

>A territory with gold and a major country wanting the gold
Where i heard that before?
Looks like we're like Portugal now

Spaceship and illegal BR's

Will they vote le pen?

They're a money sink we keep because they give us a strategic place in SA and is well positioned for the Space program.

It is a relic of when France was a major player and wanted to lead an alternative to the US and URSS during the cold war.

There are just as many illegals from Surinam, actually.