open the door and see this?

what do?

Murder

fuck off g hannelius guy

Do a 360 and go right out the door. I'm not a faggot

i whip my cock out and start fucking him, next fucking question

>360

spit in my hand

slap him in the faggot face and jam a fire poker up his shit pipe.

Pee on him to show dominance

you clearly never took a fucking math class, you can't be this dumb... if you went 360 degrees you'd literally run your dick right into his ass, I think you meant 180 degrees

>newfag

Eat ass

>me imagining someone walking into their house, seeing butthole, doing a Michael Jackson heel-spin, and moonwalking out the door.

Close the door and walk away.

Turn around and leave. I've obviously wandered into Trump's suite by mistake.

o shit nigga how da fuk u get in mah crib!

Insert dong.

Clearly my friends have gotten me another gay prostitute. I'll use the time they paid for to have him clean my apartment. Unless I'm particularly horny, then I'll fuck him I guess. A hole's a hole.

Dubs

...you mean 180 right?

Tie him up and edge him for a week.

Sit besides him and wait for someone to fuck us both

Strike, Scream, Run

I would stand there confused, take my dick out and play with it to see if it gets hard. If hard I might move over to the boy and start jerking near is balls and ass, then touch his cock.
After that might fuck.

Get mad because a faggot is in front of me! Then do a 180 and go back home to masturbate to traps and dick pics on Sup Forums.

kill yourself

This, BUT I'd Put A WIG On her

why? thats such a fucked up thing to say

Kill the intruder.

EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN!

>cuz sometimes when you need to GTFO, you need to GTFO in style!

"Jimmy, I see you got your job at the Apple store today!"

newfaggg

Check my compass. I'm clearly walking in circles! :D

why would you spit on your hand thats relaly gay man

sauce and moar

Put a bag on their head.

Insert penis.

Put double condoms on and fuck his aids ridden ass

lel fucking normie invasion

My state has castle doctrine, and if I opened the door and found this it must mean I was out of the house. I'd simply pull out my CC Glock 19 and empty the magazine into it's asshole.

newfag detected

you're so stupid, he said 360 then walk OUT the door,

so it doesn't matter how many degrees he turns if he's just going to walk out the door in the end

Penis -> Anus

What is moonwalking for $1000 Alex

Close door.

Piss on his doo doo hole!

Kill myself

ez

Listen to me iphone warriors in worldwide poverty stricken hermitages. Believe the picture and see the truth. Two plus four equals six. Six equals seven. Seven equals eight equals ending the eternal control of hyper fucker sissy boy prostate gods and latino cream king slut warriors forever. Look at the numbers flying into your eyeballs and ingest them through intestines and out the sphincter of eternity into your brain waves reverberating worldwide into four billion people, globewide into pure strain gold poverty forever, culminating in the free market system equals eternal peace and liberty for all souls in the sensual chokehold of Steely Dan's enormous man pussy clitoris, all microblogged in the ever-washing eyesight ear zones of TV-iPhone-metacasts living surrounded by the lie of cigarette cash truth youth exo-criminals written onto the parchment of our minds, souls, bodies, conciousness by the end... Computerized sex lords... by the Enron oil international Playboy vice lords committee of loco boner lords; Computerized sex lords triumph endlessly in the hills of your dreams. Death life free market and damnation running throughout your veins in the deadly living world sounds sight robot conspiracy of pyramid scheme ultimate hell world death crime. Rip BABIES from the arms of mothers while nursing the erections of ultimate hell world super king cock socks. Asshole feeding tubes deliver perfect poison intravenously while paid spokesman belch rhyming sales pitch

Sniff, lick and dick.

Do a 180 and moonwalk away

go and play meincraft

Lick.

>being this new

I'd eat that shitter like an apple fritter.

Then I'd do my damnedest to get that sissy faggot pregnant.

Chow down like diseases ain't even real

I probably would insert myself into that nice hole.

Vomit

Maneuver penis inside and move it back snd forth

Kek
>Never change Sup Forums

Even the first time this 360 and walk away joke was posted it was easy to see its satire. I don't care how new you are, are you really this fucking dumb?

who is this faggot again?

7/10

get my gun and tell him to get the fuck off my property

Bump for the sake of this thread.

trolled

would fist/10