Macron

>Macron
>39 years old

>Brigitte Trogneux
>64 years old

>they first met when he has 15 and she 40

What think Sup Forums about this relation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KsomXlyTyaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love is love

>user
>14-25 years old

>No girlfriend
>No age cause she doesn't exist

>they never met because user doesn't ever go outside or try to advance his situation in any way

What think Sup Forums about this relation?

virginity is virginity

Would've loved a hot milf to fuck me when I was 15.

You don't say

that if it was the other way around there would be massive controversy, but since he's a leftist muzzy lover, the cucks love him

Lol their age difference is like the same as Trump and Melania.

What controversy?

Bit weird that she was pursuing him when she was 40 and he was 16 (so his parents told her to back off), but whatever I guess. If they're happy good for them.

read my point then try again faggot.

also that's not comparable, since trump and melania didn't meet at ages 15 and 40

Stop ruining his muzzy leftist meme

Only because ivanka made daddy promise not to date women younger than her

since when did Sup Forums turn pro faggotry? guess most of you here are into traps and anime so it shouldn't come as a surprise

HAHAHAAHA UTTERLY BTFO

>What think Sup Forums about this relation?
embrace the dryness

How is not being butthurt about the relationship between a man and a woman "pro faggotry"?

Macroni is typical french faggot who drags along his grandma as a beard

>UTTERLY BTFO

when you're redditting on Sup Forums

>kek

Am I supposed to know or care who these people are. I can tell from the names that they're cheese-eating surrender monkeys, but should I know who they are?

Literally his grandmother's age.

What a faggot.

>French

Oh, everything checks out.

Yes.

Also you should learn more about French military history.

>Literally his mothers age
ftfy

>but should I know who they are?

Now that the election is over and Pen lost the Russian spam bots have gone away at least.

But no we shouldn't care. The only reason we know who they are is because there was a paid campaign to promote Le Pen on here.

Do you honestly believe that's the only reason anyone here knows who the president of France is? It's been international news for some time.

It's the President of France and the sexual predator who groomed him as a child.

Man I love milfs, but damn I don't wife them.

At least he isn't the older one, otherwise people would shit on him for it, unlike they do it for Donald.

The source for that being your ass.

>Muh Russia

How to spot a retard 101

Meanwhile back in the real world the EU and Obama pushed for Macaroons and you don't seem to mind that meddling.

Thx for explaining. Yhats kind of hot tbqhfam

>is a Russiagate truther
>doesn't know Sup Forums is racist

Been a while since I've seen a 9fag around these parts.

The SMV for females drops with age, with men it stagnates or increases with age due to wealth and power accumulation, therefor a man of Macron's age that marries a much older woman is an anomaly to the value system which is why it stands out so much.

>Muh love is love
Fine and good, but we're talking averages here.

>how to trigger snowflakes

gj

>Rekt by Germans, twice. German Technology outdid France and German training outdid France. Build tanks that are very low armored, any recognizably good tanks were built too far after the war.

>It's also turning into history that they love Islamic refugee cock in their asses in the name of Allah.

I bet she was hot as fuck at 40

Somebody doesn't know their WW1 history.

Kys faggot

You'll see alot of Reddit/9fags/tumblrfags in the usual political thread. Sup Forums is gone, sadly. You can tell by the amount of trap threads throughout the day that libtards are taking over. We need to take our Sup Forums back.

Men are like the wine, women like milk.

Yeah, I mean, real talk. She's a total gilf. The woman has aged impeccably.

>yfw he'll be changing her shitty diapers within 10 years
>He'll only be 40

In the US, she'd be in jail.

k

Now here's a guy who didn't listen to the Yates/Clapper testimony yesterday.

I think somebody has an eye on Merkel

Thinking everyone is making it up.

>kek

Even republicans yesterday at the hearing were talking about it. I guess they're conspiracy theorists too.

Lots of repubs know Trump is going to change politics in due time. Of course they want to bring down Trump with whatever they can use. Even if they're shitty memes.

lmao what republicans want to bring down Trump?

Name one serving please.

Ok, nice rebuttal. Go post your images on facebook.

I laught

Eva Green is 19 older than me and I still would fuck/marry the shit out of her.
OP is a virgin loser like everyone in the alt-right.

>rustled

I'm literally foaming at the mouth over here.

>got milf wife and now president of France
What should we say? Good for him

Get out underage

>polls

nah let's call him a cuck and a beta faggot while we post pepe memes and jack off.

>jimmies

;^)

This. Even though I'm a KHV I love calling successful men betas and cucks on an anime board.
Pic related, me.

What an alpha male.

Perfect specimen for Trump to show off for his new America after he makes it great again.

trap threads have been here for years you fucking retard

You can tell who the newfags are because they think trap threads are a new trend.

Bailey Jay was popular on here before he/she was a professional.

>Acceptance : Trump Wall

How's that going by the way?

Ima proud Trump voter and I know hes working hard to make merrica great again

>how's that going by the way
He's been in office how long?
reeeeeee
>tard

Kek'd so hard

So not well?

Remember when he said he'd have ISIS gone in 30 days?

>kek

>he's a leftist muzzy lover

jesus christ, learn 2 politics

Some of them aren't completely new. The ones who see trap threads, not as a sad reflection on humanity but a sinister libtardcuck conspiracy to steal their manhood and further the Jew agenda- may be refugees from Sup Forums.

They know they're not "newfags" because they've been lurking their comfy paranoia containment boards since forever. But they don't understand Sup Forums obviously.

If this was reversed libtards would be hanging the guy. Instead it's a leathery old feminazi cunt, so they all think it's great. This fucking hag was basically a child molester.

Everything is a conspiracy to them or has a hidden agenda.

Nah man Sup Forums just has a lot of weird people and some of them like to jack off to chicks with dicks for whatever reason. Better that than all the jailbait threads that used to be on here.

>Eva Green is 19 older than me
underaged and banned

So that's one for "Anger"

>chicks with dicks
>better than jailbait
Spotted the murrican. I bet you also worship milo.

I'm a fan.
Have you seen their music video from a couple years ago?

youtu.be/KsomXlyTyaQ
I love their music. Forgot link.

>it was ok when okenyan played golf every other day because (D)

My theory is Macros is a Rothchild banker puppet that has been placed into power by Brussels with a full on rigged election.

If France voted in an Anti-EU candidate like Le Pen it would undoubtedly end in an "in out" referendum that would obviously see the second of the larges contributors leaving the EU and putting the final nail in the coffin as everyone else will start leaving. With EU Puppet Macron he will simply deny them a referendum.

His marriage with this woman is a socially acceptable paedophile relationship designed to normalise paedophilia for the mainstream to limit damage done and side step the (hopefully) impending Pizzagate investigations.

perfect.

Nope not gay but I'd rather have guys jacking off to girls over 18 instead of 9-14 like was common back in the early days of Sup Forums or threads with links to other chan boards with picture dumps.

I've always heard liberals are so tolerant.

Macron is a delusional politician with the Oedipus complex who cannot do anything because he represents economical European interests.

I don't think threre's any substantial disagreement, senpai.

>newfag trying so hard to be an oldfag

Because I'm against people posting pictures of young girls I'm being intolerant?

>kek

And if you're a newfag no they weren't like the teen threads or fb/instagram threads that are common nowadays.

Hit home

now here's a guy who doesn't remember the old cp and child model threads.

>Trump
>70 years old
>Melania
>47 years old
>they first met when he was 51 and she was 28
>What think Sup Forums about this relation?

if a 40 year old teacher would have seduced a 15 year old girl he would be in prison not elected president

>every other day

that trump is not a pedo but brigitte is?

LOL NICE SOURCE BTFO

FAKE NEWS

GET CUCKED FAGGOT

This. Women that age are at their sexual peak. You haven't had really great, dirty sex if you've never fucked a cougar.

Dude lived the dream.

moralfag oldfag, more like.
And YES, Sup Forums has always hated moralfags
because they/we spoil all the fun.

would fuck her brain out