I suck dick to afford my heroin habbit, ask me anything, im also male

I suck dick to afford my heroin habbit, ask me anything, im also male

how old are you?

do you gargle

How seriously have you tried to quit? What do you think your life will be like in a few years time?

Can you not gargle?

Are you gay?
How does one end up so fucked up?
Country?

How many loads have been deposited inside you

I heard heroin is like taking 4 Vicodin at once

If it wasnt for the money i wouldnt really care, my health is already fucked, the drug is the last thing i enjoy.

have you tried eating ass?

Well i know a dude who did the same, kicked it and got a job in a hotel.

Do you have a family or friends that care about you? Any dreams you want to fulfill?

Whats stopping you from detaching from the need?

Also
>checked
Also
>evidence please?

if you were a female people would have demanded tit pics

dubbl dubs never lie

Im not gay.
I guess im just hedonistic, im hedonistic because i had a shitty life and i got to the point where i dont really care anymore.
My father was a junky, everyone bullied me in school, i was kicked out at 19, i was homeless, i stole, i got beaten into a coma so if you would ask a psychologist he would tell you is from the mix of things above i guess.
Somewhere in eastern EU:

I shiggedy, my dude.

Heroin is fucking overrated and you are a massive pussy. I've kicked smack more than once in my life and the withdrawals are pretty awful but they won't fucking kill you. Come on.

Sucking dick instead of just getting on with your life and accept that being a drug addict is shit and you're also not good at it? My dude.

My dude, my dude.

Does your family know you're homosexual?

Did you know the correct spelling is "habit"?

what a loser

Tits or gtfo

Do you have any interest in changing your life, or are you happy with things the way they are?

Cant figure out if my friends care for me or not, they got their own problems, i got nobody that im very personal with except for Sup Forums, as for my family, i saw my uncle like a month ago and we had a 3 minutes dialogue.
When you get used to it and it enters your routine is doesent seem so bad, atleast from your own point of view.

I know now, ty, you learn something new everyday i guess

You up for sum succ for a dime?

why not go shoplifting like other junkys?

Do you get used to sucking dicks? Sounds pretty revolting to me.

What's your price?

Is not so profitable as you might think,is ok if you want like something to eat i guess, and in the century of surveilance is not so easy anymore.

30-60$ to make you cum

na m8 i earn about 300£ a day when i make orders for ppl. even on a off day just robbing deodorant u can earn a bomb

Could I spit in your mouth and you swallow it for $5?

To be honest I'd ask for $10 myself or a couple 20 packs

Its all about perception. Tbh you are who you associate with. If youre hanging around people that influence and support your lifestyle, youre most likely going to stick to that.

Like if youre promiscuous and your friends are promiscuous, youre in a bubble of promiscuity.Nobody is telling you to change because they dont want you to. Because if you do, then how are they gonna get their needs met.

So like your support system, supports you in the way they feel is right. Your view is shaped to theirs. Then if you start hanging out with people who arent promiscuous and prefer monogomy, youll see that they are happy with it. Then you might look for it yourself.

Its like, you like pizza. You hang around with people that love pizza. You might want to try a burger, but all your mates are like, why would you have a burger when you can have pizza. Only weirdos like burgers or boring people like burgers. Pizza is where its at man. Then since you want acceptance and validation from these people who know you so well, youll keep going back to pizza.

Its about getting with likeminded people. If prostituting yourself for heroin is making you miserable, then go get with people who will try and help you get out of that lifestyle and get away from the ones who enable it.

But they dont really care, a lot of people are users and theyll do anything to make others who disagree with them an outcast or wrong because they believe the way they see it is right. Instead of accepting a different viewpoint. Its called being narrowminded and devolved.

Like im being made out to be a weirdo and an idiot cause some rich dude wants me but im not down with gangbangs with motorbikers. Life man. Its retarded sometimes.

Too steep for my blood.

>more than once

that you relapsed in the first place means you never kicked it at all, and are an even more delusional pussy. Hopefully the next time you "kick it" you will remove yourself from living.

Wish i could have done that when i used to get high..but i am average looking at best and fags can get sex easy. How do you rate your looks.

shit on my fucking bell end you fucking black nigger cunt

Do you only suck dick? Or do you go further?

When I was using heavily I ended up doing all kinds of sketchy shit to get a fix.

How did you start in prostitution? How do you find customers?

I think op is choking on cock as we speak

Look, if your country starts with the letter L then kill yourself real fast, ok?
If not- keep doing what you are doing, Post of your countrymen are high as you are.

How much for anal (receiving)

explain