Other thread got deleted dubs decide

Other thread got deleted dubs decide

Let me see you finger your self with the smuckers please

even though my dick is 2 inches will you still suck it?

Send a dick pic

send me your asshole wide spread pretty please with sugar on top. Put sugar on asshole too.

You fucking nigger kike send nudes or I will kill your whole family

BLACK JESUS DIED FOR YOUR WATERMELONS-I MEAN SINS

Is your dad in jail cause if i was your dad id be in jail

didn't your mother teach you that when people say please you send nudes immediately? Because your mother sure did. Now show me those succulent boobies

Mmmmm im stroking my dick thinking about how nice it would be to have you straddling me. Your sexy ass grinding on me rubbing my dick through the boxers making sure I can feel everything you are doing to me. Topless and in just a pair of panties you continue grinding making my cock good and hard then you pull my cock out stroking me your seductive eyes watching the ways I react when you play witg and tease my cock. Your tongue licking your lips as you lean forward pressing my cock against you smooth tummy kissing my lips before you slide down my chest till my pulsing dick is between your tits. Mmm you squeeze those tits together with a finger and thumb on your nipples then you lower some more watching the tip peak out for your tongue to twirl around. God it feels so good baby. After a good bit of titty fucking you lower even more taking even more of me in your mouth. Your tongue massages the base before I grab your hair and push you onto my cock till you start to gag. Then pull you back up letting you get a breath. Mmm the lust in your eyes grow more savage as I continue to throat fuck you. Pushing a bit more in each stroke. Then finally I pull you up getting you to straddle me again this time guiding my cock to your pussy. Mmm we both let out a moan as you grind with my dick deep inside then up and down as you lean back your hands braced on my legs as you slide that tight wet pussy up and down god it looks so sexy watching my dick stretch your pussy as you take more and more. My thumb rolls your clit back making quick little circe that send your pussy to an intense orgasmic spasm. Mmm you begging moving up and down faster throwing yourself down taking all of me. Mmm my dick is throbbing for you now baby.

rerolling

I bet u'd eat my ass gud

fucking bitch! send nudes or I'll rape your mom, get her pregnant, abort the baby and fuck you with your dead brother's severed limbs!

reroll

I want to rim your asshole while you're bent over watching Dora the explorer all while your dog cleans my grundle from the back.

Rollin

Send me some pics of your tits. Please and thank you

Reroll

You guys cant roll dubs for shit

We have a winner

Winrar!

Thats teasing not tempting:(

The grundle part made me kek

now get a half chub going, send her a pic and say

Pretty tempting... any more for my little guy?

Reroll, im the only one who wins.

Those shits looks saggy try again bitch

Seriously i was in the old thread and got the nudes. Do this and get me more fucking a

damn girl! I wanna cum all over those titties. Would u let me?

IF YOU WANT MORE
DO THIS GOD DAMMIT CUZ I WANT THEM

you fucked up, gotta send a reaction idiot

OP we are waiting for you to send this. Better not pussy out you faggot

>9%
Charge your phone fagt

Rollin

OP is cherry picking responses.

Sage. Abandon thread

he isn't but he's very slow

kill yourself.

Op here if dubs ill do this

Roll

Fucking at gimmi dubs

Bullshit. Dude rolled dubs before the trips. He's cherry picking.

DUBS

DUBSssss

Winrar

if i get dubs you show her this thread

this. sage

see
Trips count. get on it ass hat

why didnt u post this OP?

sorry all my ideas are better than yours but im getting us tits whether yo ulike it or not

Better that than make this like every other dumb "dubs decides" thread that dies immediately... Use your head OP (also, if dubs, post : Your tits are amazing, "I want to see more of you... Please let me see all of your body... Full frontal! What would you like in rtn?")

>muh ideas guise
>muh shitty fat girl tits

Get the fuck outta here. The point of the thread is dubs gets the response. Not to mention the bitch you're talking to is 2/10 fatty.

Sage

>sjw boy feminist spotted

KYS faggot

the point of the thread is tits
all else does not matter unless it helps tits

agreed

only in that instance though

A sad sad fucking place this has become.

Sup Forums was never good but its cancer now. Fuck.

ABSOLUTE
MADMAN

NOW
we wait

sure faglord

>dodo

Whatever you say faggots

you make me sick

that rare bird call

Underage b&

It's a trap

i need more to practice for tonight

am I distracting you?

bullshit.
she sending nudes in class...

Roll

exactly user, i don't understand this convo, one sec shes in bed with her tits out and next shes in class

What is that?

Get naked in class for me, right here, right now. Ask for a gang bang. DO THIS FOR ME!

seriously, he must think us Sup Forumstards are retarded or something.
though she has some great ass tits though.

Nudes! Now!

who cares

I am disappoint

*disappointment

Right
i am this appointment

right.
i am to make a point, meant to persuade you

Without ointment

Why does your peepee look like a stick of poopoo

missing treatment