Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZJ6hmLxrEI
youtube.com/watch?v=kTl0YYyw-Pk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for tiff

first for fridge

Previous thread:

thanks senpai

So what's the deal with Paulie's punishment? How often does he have to make pies?

he said he's not doing it and taking the penalty votes

what a little bitch

has to make a pie whenever BB announces he has to. He said he'd do one or two and then just take penalties

>they said these threads wouldnt turn to liquid shit and die after bridgette was evicted

they have been calling all the HG's into the DR in quick succession... paulie is self evicting

ITS HAPPENING

Now Paulie's telling people he was only there to pay for his aunts cancer treatments.

he is so pathetic, crying that he is checked out but still trying to get them to take down corey and put up nat.. he has literally lost all touch with reality

First he said he threw HOH to test loyalty, Now he's saying it was a crapshoot.

my mistake he's calling the veto a crapshoot.

yes but he is saying the POV was a crapshoot

Is everyone voting /fit/ for co-HoH?

anyone but meech, holy shit her ego will be unbearable if she thinks for a second that the feeders like her

>it's a big brother lingo type thing.
>3 and 3 type thing
>it is what it is

Paulie is a fucking bitch. Whining and crying on some bullshit.

paul said it best, dude spent too much time prepping for face morph.

>bro, take corey down so i dont have to campaign against my bro!

if you dont want to campaign against him, DONT! he doesnt have to not be on the block for you to not campaign against him

>Be Paulie
>Be shorter than my little brother
>Be less attractive than my little brother
>Get less girls than my little brother
>Have less money than my little brother
>Come in a lower place in BB than my little brother

Why live?

Paulie majorily fucked up by being so shady about his showmance.

When it came time to cut christine, cody didn't balk. That was the only lesson he failed to come through on. It created doubts with his strongest ally.

/fit/ is pissed

natalie should call a house meeting and tell paulie to give up and that he is going home... just like paulie did to frank

paulie would self evict on the spot

how many other straight guys here would suck Vic's dick if given the chance?

im a girl

all of us, obviously. He is a total hottie (no homo) and i would suck his dick in an instant.

Probably only Corey desu

>straight guys

nat looking hot as fuck all sweaty and glistening after a workout

You see that was different. I was james idea for a house meeting.

ok so have james call the meeting... the point is if nat did that to him he would lose his shit

youtu.be/LZJ6hmLxrEI

Look bro, I ain't about house meetings when it's michelle giving everyone the idea.

face looking manly as ever too

>he doesn't like strong jaws

>Paulie getting the mysoginist man edit
>Nat getting the defenseless girl edit
>Paul getting the house comedian edit

>Paul reaching for the cheetoh at the end

for a guy who tries so hard to be funny I doubt he realizes thats the funniest thing he's done in the house

What are the chances Paulie necks himself once he gets into the real world?

what?

twitter cat ladies are going to tear him apart. Jeff got backlash for his crude humour. Imagine if eveldick was on a season with as popular of social media.

>bridgettes face when LOL

Last night I had a dream I was on BB, and bridgette fell in love with me. I've heard of people having these types of dreams, but now I'm depressed. Getting over it though.

>Sun 4:12 AM BBT Paul: I could never date a girl like that because she is so strong. I want girls that are just girls.

>Sun 4:11 AM BBT Paul: I will prob hang out with Bridgette outside this house. She is very much like me and thats why we didnt mesh in here.

CONFIRMED PAUL WANTED TO BONE OUR GIRL

I love that he said he was mature during that conversation when he was acting like Helga from Hey Arnold and picks on people he likes

Frustrating to watch James talk about game, he is such a thick headed moron.

>Mist Man is dominating
>On easy track to final two
>Crashes and burns as the mist disperses

How did Paulie fuck up so hard?

a girl was never misted

he was addicted to the yeast

For those that missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=kTl0YYyw-Pk

Hmmm, I wonder what happened?

got outplayed

>battle back fucked him
>he got too confident
>he should have let Paul have more say in decisions
>he tried to play Derrick's game, voiced he talked to Derrick before the show, and everyone had seen Derrick's season

He wasn't going to win if people talked. He never had the finesse.

How is Moochelle doing as a Have-Not, feedbros? Is she just eating bucket after bucket of slop?

he didn't play low key which is a crucial element to stay shrouded with mist

>Sun 1:49 PM BBT Paulie said that if he goes out and he says F--- it and leaves the jury house, he wonders if they will kick another jury member out because they need an odd number. James said he would hope that Paulie stays and rides it out and thinks Derrick & Cody would want him to do the same.

i would pay $6 right now to watch a live feed at the califiore house

>yfw Paulie writes a book; "What Not to do in Big Brother."

Will it sell more than Dan's?

I thought that it was Paulie that said he would hang out with Bridgette outside of the house. That's what Jokers said at least, I wasn't watching feeds.

They'd probably just do a final 3.

>won too many comps
>made sure things went his way EVERY week
>was in a showmance and tried to distance himself while still keeping her as a number
>wasn't subtle about him running the house

yeah that was a typo. it was paul and nat conversing. paulie wasnt even in the room

paulie actually said he was afraid to have to face bridgette in the jury house

>lie about owning the company I work for
>pretend to be a bigshot DJ when I'm really just dance at bar mitzvahs
I almost feel sorry for the guy

yeah didnt he say something to nat about his dad being part owner?

I would actually buy his book

lol hes crying again

>Sun 2:04 PM BBT As Paulie is crying, he notices a butterfly passing by. James looks up. "the butterfly is gone, man." NT

I hope there's another soap opera edit with that in it.

Why is Paulie crying like a bitch?

Frank enjoyed his last days with Bridgette and left like a man.

they should all get in the pool next time paul is supposed to pat them down

The Derrick game didn't work. Now he's trying to be Vanessa

Did Derrick really play like that?
I think Paulie played poorly, way too aggressive.

a feminist broke him and he has to access to a computer to let it on on Sup Forums

He's a competitor who was running the house a week ago, and in the past 72 hours, his game has crumbled around him. He's also a sore loser.

I've seen people say he'll be bitter but I really doubt it especially when he'll have a month in jury to decompress.

What that ay-non meant was he "tried" to play Derrick's game and subtly run the house, but he doesn't have the finesse Derrick did.

He played too hard from the start, won too many comps, got in a showmance, forced his way every eviction, etc.

>have a month in jury to decompress.
I'd love to see his next week in jury with Da', Z, and our girl.

>no thread for most of the day
>nobody even cares

sure guys this season is great, everyone will keep watching after /fbt/ are gone

he cut his hair

retarded op's keep forgetting to put /bbg/ and Big Brother in the title.

once paulie leaves, all the drama is over and expect paul and victor to take orders from natalie

i might stop watching too

I would be friends with Paulie.

>Likes soccer
>Loyal
>Decently Funny
>Shorter than me
>Emotional
>Would gaslight his girlfriend for the enjoyment of the boys.

did production ask paulie about his previous gay modeling career? is that what caused this massive breakdown? he now realizes that america thinks he's a gay misogynist?

he broke down earlier when a butterfly flew by

I played soccer in college and I hate just about everyone that likes soccer and I would hate Paulie

It's a show day so it will speed up soon. The threads will be shittier though.

>he didnt stop watching on thursday night

That's because I've developed my sleeping pattern to match the houseguests

He had no chill. He won too many comps and got in too many people's ears trying to control their HOHes, and people started adding stuff up. Also he felt the need to go after personally, which I don't really think is out of bounds for big brother, but it's a bad strategy because he permanently made enemies he didn't have to.

i'm voting for michelle just to see nicole have an aneurysm.

>I caaaan't belieeeeeeeve sheee got iiiiit instead of you coreeeeeeeeeey

I can't get over Paulie this week lads. He's a fucking trainwreck.

>Sun 2:49 PM BBT Michelle quietly suntanning with her left hand over her eyes on a pool chair.

pics of this?

/fbt/ leaving didn't change anything. The same amount of posters post on non-show days.

Honestly, the people that complained about them leaving constantly still come and post here even now.

>soccer
>not football
You guys are triggering me.

Where's all the nip slips?

Soccer sucks