I snitched on my girlfriends dad, told a cop buddy of mine that where he lives, they caught him...

I snitched on my girlfriends dad, told a cop buddy of mine that where he lives, they caught him, he got 7 years in prison i got around 550$ bounty money. Most likely the old fag wont get out alive, gf is broken and she started cutting again. But 550$ is good money so should i feel bad?

What for?

What did you rat him out for?

Blackmailing and exortion

No, if this is the case you're good.

You should only feel bad if she won't fuck you anymore otherwise profit!!

She dont know that it was me

But her depression might lead to no sex

have you tried killing yourself?

She is an emotional wreck anyways, not the first time she is cutting and having panic attacks so im not worried about no sex

Snitches get stitches.

Fuck him. Don't tell your gf, tho. She'll get over it. He's a piece of shit anyway.

550$? Seriously?

Im not afraid

I did not get it in $ i live in a eastern european shithole but its around 550 yes

You know what discovery is right? Of any of this was true he would already know it was you, and so would your imaginary girlfriend. Please leave.

Believe whatever you want to believe

Check'em

Quads never lie

quads ? fuck , this requieres a celebration , show us the gf

7 years is enough time to beef up.

He is 63 years old

Just ass

you should dump anyone who visibly self harms

they only ever cause you bullshit problems.

No have you?

Make her call you daddy in bed now

The first time she did it it made me angry amd i threw a fit but she wouldnt stop so i just dont care anymore, scars are kinda hot anyways

Sounds dumb in my language

So he'll be 70 by the end of the sentence kek
and give us more ass

1 more

weak pics OP show us her face
broken gfs are the best

Pepe demands more ass

Sorry no face

On a side note, when we got together i found her beautiful like 9/10 but now that years went by idk if i lost the love or she got uglier but she is only a 7 or 6 in my eyes

I think frog is the worst meme ever created so no, maybe doge would have gotten some nudes

i have been there
how's the sex?

Was great now sometimes i close my eyes and think about other girls

Blowjobs are still good tho

>I think frog is the worst meme ever created so no, maybe doge would have gotten some nudes

>Dead meme > immortal meme
get off Sup Forums kike

No

so she puts in work? if you're into any freaky shit now's the time to try it
you can get an emotionally reeling girl to do anything

Well, you supported (assuming) the U.S. Police forces, so, yea...you should feel bad

Op is a rich detective law man nao, can get any grils he wants. Good job op!

Nigger

go home 12 year old

Already done

Eastern europe

Thats not what my post said

This! Emotional rekt bitches do anything.

Not 12 and I'm already home, but pretty sure everyone in the nation has broken the law in some form. Assisting the police in enforcing progressively more fascist laws is stupid.

you're making vast assumptions about the priorities of police

keep your nigger ideology to yourself

Woop woop