Got gf pregnant

>got gf pregnant
>didnt let her abort
>she lives at my mom
>im in uni in dorm
>cheat her on nearly every week
>cheated on her dozens of times already
>she will be at home raising our kid with my mom while i will be fucking sluts at uni

Feels good

man up you loser

What

If that's true, you're a sorry excuse for a man... not even a man, just a fuckboy scumbag.

It's a good plan till she finds out and rapes you with child support and all, might as well have fun while you can.

You're bait.

Are you black? You seem black

Not sure if bait or scum

This is some weak bait

hahahahaha OP thinks he's cool then finds out kids ruin your life. top kek fuckboy

also check um

Im slav

Kek

didn't know actual niggers posted here

Same thing?

Let me guess: You got into university even though your test scores were lower than that of white kids who didn't get in?

Idc, i want at least 6 kids

Oh

Masculinity isn't defined by your willingness to take care of a child

No, i got in with enough points for the gubermunt to pay my studies until i fucked up last semester and i have to pay it now, and im white

checked

why would you want kids but not want to be in their lives? whats the point?

I want to be in their lives but only after im done w uni

Kids are not fun unless you are a horrible parent. As soon as that fuck pops out your life is over, everything you do is for them and they make doing anything such a huge pain in the ass. Is the girl you knocked up the one who you want to be with? Do you even like her? because you're stuck with her in your life and she is going to end up hating you for doing this to her. I am guessing you didn't think this thing through all the way?

No, i have lodt my love a year ago she is just a base where i can go back anytime and if everxthing goes to shit my mom will raise the kid up, but im financially stable i want kids

also every relationship you have after this chick is going to be infinitely more difficult because you have to explain to that person that you have kids and that they will always come first. Most Girls wont be able to get over that...

Hahaha op thinks he's cool then one day he's gonna find out he ruined his kids life

Because your mom did such a great Job with you. You cheating, life ruining, selfish trash

post noods faggot

You must be a nigger because none of us real white men would do that

hes going to have 6 kids that hate him and then OP dies alone

I never had a dad

>Masculinity isn't defined by your willingness to take care of a child

Yes it is so is femininity,you should have used a male independence saving rubber device frienderino.

now you are a deadbeat dad fucking over parents, and cheating on your girl.

You are being a super nigger.

That's even more reason for you to be in that kid's life. Grow up you little shit. I bet you wouldn't even survive a week if WW3 flared up.

>I never had a dad

neither did i that why you of all people should be extra careful.

Is not me

Is OP black by any chance?

Why

Slavic, which is basically the same.

Why what? To be the father you never had? It's pretty self explanatory.

Fuckin weak piece of shit.

1. You are not going to stay in the dorm forever
2. At point you´ll realise you fucked up the rest of your life because you want a little on the side.
3. When you are old and nearly dead, you are going to be sorry you were not there for you kid
4. just KYS

so you are black then

Im planning to be w my kid after uni is done

just let the poor girl get an abortion. it would be the best decision you have ever made

> MAGA hat

She deserves you

Hah, no you're not.

Too late

Yes i do :(

this guy gets it

Sorry you ruined your life so soon OP you weren't the first and you won't be the last. Too bad your not a nigger because you could just walk away then.

I find it hilarious that you want to have a child with a woman that you see as a fuck-toy. Grow a pair of balls faggot. Eastern-European men are fucking wastes and need to die. Hitler should have finished the job.

But instead we finished hitler

>Thinking you're financially stable enough for a kid as a teen. Idiot

Im 23

No, Hitler finished Hitler.

Still too young.

>After GF/fiancee of 4 years leaves me
>go into depression for about 18 months
>That kind of depression where I dont realize it
>Instead, I put my dick into anything that moves, and drink excessively, as well as develop anger/attachment issues
>One of my fastly rotating girlfriends/one night stands/fuckbuddies gets pregnant
>I wasnt told until years later
>Learn that I have a daughter, by the now Grandmother of the kid
>But that I should never contact the mother
>She is a foreigner, living in her country of origin, Norway
>Is married, happy
>All the while the poor married guy thinks that his white/gold hair + girls red hair equals my black hair

It bothers me, alot.
But after some quick searching trough the interwebz, I found where they live.
And no, I havent ever gone there.
>They have children of their own now, two redheads
>I feel its my duty to tell my fellow man the truth about the woman he has married
>But at the same time, I dont want to ruin the childhood of three kids

Well.
To each their own problems.

That is how the world gets infested with white trash, niggers, and Mexican hoards. They all start reproducing as young as possible. Its also why those groups are some of the dumbest you will run across. No time for school when you have to feed 3 kids by 20

you sound like a conservative.

Oh all the people on Sup Forums you should really kill yourself

Raise your fuckin kids or a big ass black football player is gonna tackle your ass

Oh, so a white nigger.

should have waited 10 more years

Don't listen to these kids. Just enjoy your life and try to be the best man you can be. These fat virgins are just mad cos they could never get what you have now.

Lot of guys fuck on the side, girls too. just do right for your child ok.

Don't tell your gf if you want to stay with her. And if you have any kinda conscience you will start feeling bad at some point and stop fucking around.

I can't wait for the next thread in a few years when he talks about the top shelf job his dad helped get him that he makes Pennys to the dollar from since this girls going to fuck him back with child support and alimony

Op seems pretty cool

I dont know my dad

And if things go sour child is staying with me

>being a fuckboy
>caring of the child

Pick one. The child will grow up like niggers raised by single parents. It always does with this kind of selfishness.

It won't ruin the kids' childhood to know that weird "my dad doesn't have a spiritual tie to me" feeling had a reason after all.

Send a letter saying you'd like the kids to choose to be in your life after a certain age of maturity. Mention that if the woman doesn't want this, she's being a little selfish on behalf of her new husband, and that the concern lies solely for the kids and you.

Maybe she will, maybe she won't. Agree on an age between 13-16.

>doesn't know his own dad
>child stays with the worst parent
Topkek
Yep have fun with junior daddy issues. If it's a girl it will be a total slut, if a guy it's a Tyrone 2.0

The court would absolutely NEVER give the child to the parent or family of the parent who is a cheating piece of trash.

Go back to slavland where women are little more than fuckbodies and where the government/society are so brainwashed by the idea of being a sandnigger adulterer that you might actually get away with something like this.

Is your name Darion perhaps

I want 6

My family is in a much better financial status than hers and she does not know i cheated

David actually

You a nigger supreme... go an have a colt 45 malt liquor on me

/THREAD

This

What I for some reason failed to mention, even though I thought about it when typing that post, was that the kid will find out when she is 18.
And that she can choose to seek me out.

It will be about 9 years from now
IF they follow trough what they told me 7 years ago.

If that's your thing sure but most guys wont agree with you

I would imagine they used "man up" interchangeably for "grow the fuck up"

If you're not ready for a baby, then don't knock a bitch up and leave her high and dry. That's just a dick move.

>Acts as if fucking a bunch of girls makes him an alpha, even though he got "his girlfriend" pregnant
>Wants 6 kids
>Cheated on the girl that he got pregnant a lot
>Wants to be the parent to have custody if the relationship goes sour, which it will (you're not going to be when it inevitably does kek)
>Slavic (literally a white nigger)
>Currently at University, only 23 years old
>Won't allow her to have an abortion, already too late
>Views the girl as a fuck-toy

If this goes how I expect;

>"Your" girl will leave you
>Will find a man much better than you
>New man will raise the child as his own
>The child will hate you
>You will be jealous
>You will be regretful
>You will become depressed that your Nigger-level-intelligence plan didn't work out
>Everyone else will laugh at you and/or you will become a social outcast

I'm not sure whether to be angry or laugh at you.

Then i will havr snother girl who i will get pregnant, problem solved

You still have a child you pay for, idiot.

Implying anything but reproductive genitalia defines masculinity and that masculity (besides being able to manipulate people through insecurity) actually matters....

>not letting your gf abort
Good job there son you managed to secure that some bitch will always be around when you go home and that her pussy will be fucking rekt.

You could've just gotten gf pregnant had her abort then go to uni and fuck sluts. Nothing about your choice is in the least bit optimal

> I'll be laughing all the way to the bank
> to transfer all my money in form of alimony payments