Why do you guys hate leafy again?

Why do you guys hate leafy again?

>Bullies autistic kids.

>Pisses of normies.

>Normies hate him.

>Stays in his room and plays video games and watches anime all day.

He is literally one of us. And idubbbz is a mega chad who bullies leafy.

go fuck off back to your cuckshed, 'le ebig leafstur!!! XD'

fuck off leafy

Been here since forever and if you don't get how leafy is one of us then you are Reddit scum.

RIP leafy's chin

Fkin asswipe

>Bullies autistic kids.
>Pisses of normies.
>Normies hate him.
>Stays in his room and plays video games and watches anime all day.

I actually wouldn't mind any of those things if he had comedy chops. He's so... unfunny... He has no comedic intuition, and everything he says comes across as scraps from a comedy central show that gets canceled after its first season.

He bothers me because he's simply not a funny person.

WTF are you talking about. If he was one of us he wouldn't be that young , we would be defending him all the time, and most of us would agree. but no he's an annoying little bitch who thribes on drama he makes lazy shitty content. I dubz is more like us he's sexy and he can kick your daddy leafy's ass, now say niiiiiger.

leave

Who the fuck is he?

please leave

idubbbz is funny.
Leafy is not funny.

>Liking people based on looks.
>Daddy

I'll bite and tell you to leave.

Fuck off newfag

whaaat we all love leafy here

stay

Out

his videos are shit with him saying the same thing over and over.

Also, he's a no-life loser who bullies and flames, things which are not desirable or laudable, no matter how hard you try to pretend they are.

If you like leafy, you're a fag. Please remove yourself from this place.

He's basically the bully on the autistic bus. The only people who look up to him are tards themselves

Ok help me Sup Forums.

I genuinely still don't understand Leafy's content.

Like he just fucking talks about random shit, but it's not interesting...or funny....or even like mean...like he is trying to be mean and like bully from the shadows right? but srs I honestly don't understand what he's even TRYING to go for

Youtubers are uninteresting as fuck

>saved the thumbnail of a gif
You're so fucking dumb man

It was getting real suspenseful for a minute there until I checked the file type.

This. Feels like he puts no comedic effort into his work, he throws insults like an 11 year old with parental issues.

This.

One of my biggest problems with him is how unstructured he is, even though he uses a "chapter" styled video format at times, he can't seem to get his thoughts out without repeating things again and again.

He will start with a prologue, say his introductions, then go back to repeating what he already said in his 4 minute long prologue. Fuck me man.

if you care about youtubers, ANY youtuber at all you're autistic.

however, i'd destroy leafy's boipussy

The ONLY thing I know of this faggot is when that whole shit went down where that fuckin Jew was busting his chops. This leafy dude looks like a fucking douche canoe.I can't imagine surviving hearing his voice without wanting to off myself.

There is a difference between caring and being entertained by.

There is no such thing as a boipussy. You would fuck his ass, faggot.

leave pls

I agree. If you come to defend him in any of these threads then that would be caring.

>discussing about youtuber

you all can fuck off now

I want to fug brown Zelda

Is a stupid faggot

>taking me serious
yea sure because leafy doesnt make fun of peoples looks. Did the word daddy trigger you?
you have daddy issues?

this is what i get for being here in 2017. no wonder people like leafy and defend youtubers youre all emotional newags.

Literally who?

>Why do you guys hate leafy again?
>He is literally one of us

The only sad thing here is that this mediocre kid gained any kind of notoriety. Speaks on how messed up things are currently.

>leafy is one of us
>idubbbz is a mega chad

Oooooohhhhhh we've got a 9year old cuck over here who nuts to leafy the lezbo on a daily basis

He is unfunny, he talk out of his ass, 12 year old insults, he is just as cringy as the people he make fun off, maybe even more, in other words he is just a massive faglord.

This

So hating this faggot should be fairly natural for us. I mean we pretty much hate everyone up to and including each other, so IDK where the problem is...

>shilling some faggot youtuber
>one of us
>implying any youtuber is one of ''us''
>implying ''us'' is even a thing
FUCK OFF REDDIT FOR GODS SAKE

The only reason why I know of leafy is because of idubbz.
This kid is for children. Why would I give a fuck about him?

Also... no chin

>bullies autistic kids
Remember his apology video
>pisses off normies
>normies hate him
Right now, normies are watching him
>stays in his room and plays vidya abd watches anime all day
Who said that he watches animu?

c:

/thread

criticizes and makes fun of everyone, cant take it when someone does it to him

Where's her chin at?