Black Trump Supporter Accosted by Black Lives Matter Protesters

is this nigger Sup Forums approved?

youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1RG10gZ_toU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is this nigger Sup Forums approved
He literally is a Sup Forumsack. Soemone made a thread on it about a month ago and he exposed himself complete with timestamp

Fucking cuck. Every time with the divide and conquer. Every vote and person counts on destroying the left.

An example of a black man in a world full of niggers.

this is a fact.

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT

FACT

damn, that's awesome

I like this guy. Does this not make me a racist anymore?

>I want jobs not welfare
>I don't want to be a slave
>I don't want handouts, I want freedom, I want real freedom
I feel good every time I hear it, man.

This guy is top tier among almost everyone in the US.

get woke! Stay woke!

Because of our governments, we only have stupid blacks. They drown them in "dem programs" and moral relativism. You aren't racist, you hate bootlickers.

If blacks took notes from this guy all of our problems would be solved in a week. So calm in the face of these fucking faggots.

Dude if white liberals took pointers from this man. If hispanics took pointers from this man. If the entire Middle East took pointers from this man. Problems would get solved fast.

I showed this video to my class

>2:57 They're bringing the Bernie supporters by the bus load
Oh shit, my sides. Sometimes I love youtube comments

Lets make this meme happen boys! Ron Paul for Secretary of the State! Watch!

youtube.com/watch?v=1RG10gZ_toU

Same day I came out of the Cleveland rally. What a beautiful day it was.

Probably 3 months ago by now. He's a great guy. A really fantastic American.
Also OP, he's not a nigger, niggerfaggot. Keep it together. Half the country is lurking here.

Lol I could not take that nigger seriously with his muffled voice behind the guy Fawkes mask. I would just start cracking up

>a nigger talking to another nigger whos a slightly bigger nigger

That is a black man, not a nigger. Know the difference. Any white man who says they wouldn't hang out with this man needs to be culled on the Day of the Rope. There is nothing wrong with patriots, white, black, or spic or asian or otherwise. The 'niggers' we hate are those who denounce racism, then say stuff like in this video 'ITS YOUR SKIN, BROTHER. BLACK. YOU'RE BLACK' while he responds 'No, I'm just an American'.

Those people are niggers.

you aren't a racist, you just hate nigger culture, and that's perfectly reasonable

The one non-autistic Sup Forumsack is a nigger. Kek

>is this nigger Sup Forums approved?
>not knowing the difference between a nigger and a black man
That is not a nigger. The BLM fags are niggers. That man, however, is a respectable black man.

Perfect

cuck

>I have trouble relating to people in a normal social environment
>I pretend not to see a decent person when he's proved himself right in front of my face because I'm too ideologically indoctrinated

If you find anything wrong with the black trump supporter in the video, you're just as bad as the niggers arguing with him. Literally part of the problem.

Fuck off JIDF. Try as you might, you can't divide us.

what a legend

>be muslim
>support Trump
>tell my family and friends that we need to keep immigrants and muslims on a leash
>calls me racist and not a good muslim
Oh well.

Niggers need to go back to Africa

fuck off. Like it or not, white WILL be less than 50% population in our lifetime. We should only HOPE that we can get blacks on our side in the fight against leftism.

Who is the real enemy?

Blacks
Leftists
Jews
Muslims
Other.

I'd vote leftists. Get them out, the rest will fall in line.

Turn to Christ, bro. There's only one true God.

Why do they tell him ''you aren't with us'' as if he isn't considered black by them because he supports Trump. Doesn't make sense.

>"Robert c Byrd was the grand cyclops of the kkk"
Yea nigger 50 fuckin years ago. The_donald fucking photoshop of old Byrd dressed up as kkk has gotten out of hand.

blacks have the 'bucket of crabs' mentality. They don't see even Dr. Carson or Herman Cain as a role model. They see them as sellouts and 'uncle toms'. My wife teaches in public school and sees this all the time. Any black student that gets A's and talks proper, is ostracized by the blacks. It's sad, really.

This dude is so based. The only argument the BLM counter-protesters have is that "you're black so if you support Trump you're stupid," and that Trump must be racist because the KKK prefers him to the other candidates. How do they not see they've been sold out by the Democrats just as bad as the Republicans.

They're only hope is Bernie or Trump. Bernie would try to help blacks, but he would ultimately fail and probably end up further dividing the country along racial lines. Trump will do whatever crazy shit he comes up with and it will either work or won't. But I'd say whatever color you are, if you're American, Trump is the closest thing you have to hope if the alternative remains Hillary or Bernie.

And that's scary as fuck, but this is where our world and country is at.

>get woke
>stay woke

WE

It's kind of hilarious how that works. In the video you can immediately tell by how the black trump supporter speaks that he's already on a different tier than the people arguing against him. He spoke in complete sentences using proper English. He is an American and one should not expect any less, he was born here. On the other hand you have the BLM supporters shouting broken English and barely making a coherent argument full of ebonics..

Jews, Leftists and Muslims are all enemies as far as I'm concerned. Blacks on their own are neutral, but the ones manipulated and weaponized by those three groups are enemies. But the same goes for whites or any other race for that matter.

Jews enable Leftists who enable Muslims and Niggers(not Black people in general). They should all be viewed as the branches of one collective enemy.

>get redpilled
>stay redpilled

WE

Tell them to fuck off and that they are wrong.

The closest thing to a coherent argument I heard from the BLM people was from the guy at the end saying basically that when the shit hits the fan, he's black and that's all that will matter.

But that's the bullshit attitude black people (and a lot of white people too) actually need to wake up from. What matters isn't our color, its our character and choices we make. Our redpilled friend understands this and is looking for a government that wants to help him be self sufficient instead of keeping him on a handout leash.

We need more people like him, whatever color their skin is. He acknowledges racism, but refuses to pretend it is the main problem facing his community, which is the right attitude to have.

If Trump gets in, I hope he lives up to this guy's expectations. I'm not convinced he will though.

Respectable black man.

You need more like him.

You sound retarded. Then whites would be bred out even faster.

Lol, blacks will vote 90% hillary next election

You sound like the republicuck strategists who say "how can we win the black vote?!!" Only way is if you offer more gibs, but then again you would become a carbon copy of the democrats.

Dis nigga woke af

QUICK LOOK.
MORE DEMOCRAT RACISM

Nice random number and guess. Twelve points for only being fucking retarded.

He's as Sup Forums approved as Sup Forums can approve something. He visits here. Anybody who wants jobs and opportunities, wants equality, actual equality, less crime, a healthy community, and a strong country, I don't give a shit who they are, they got their head screwed on straight.
Plus you know he knows about Soros funding BLM but he's trying to keep his powerlevel down.
>All those fat liberal fucks doing nothing but tweeting on their phones
That man's better than all of those people. I'd
take a bullet for him, but probably not for any of those cheeseburger bellies.

Also he just seems like a genuinely good person.

Hey black lives matter, keep voting for Haglary! And continue to live in poverty! Or grow a pair! and vote for a man that could actually help you!

>Refusing to get victimized
>getting victimized for not wanting to get victimized.

>leftists logic.

Its worse than a nightmare.

He took the MAGA pill

this guy is based, 10/10 would have a beer with

That man in the maga hat is American, remember that. He is awakened to the coonery that is happening and he is trying to better the situation. He is most definitely not a nigger.

If we three (me ,you and based black man) were in public together you will have problems from me if you refer to him as nigger.

That fucking Guy Fawkes mask.

>WE WUZ LEGION AN SHIEET

My fellow American

>is this nigger Sup Forums approved?
Yes. And he's not (unironically) a nigger.

>Our redpilled friend understands this and is looking for a government that wants to help him be self sufficient instead of keeping him on a handout leash
SJW types talk about empowerment, but ultimately I think this is what real empowerment is. Not giving people someone else's stuff, but helping them build themselves up to the level we're on.

He's not a nigger. This is an American Patriot... He wears the MAGA hat in the face of the globalist MOB and triumphs.

He has the spirit of Patrick Henry. Here's a guy I will proudly stand with in the middle of a nigger MOB but I won't be afraid because his serenity and clarity will give me the strength to endure.

Based Patriot.

>want jobs not wealth
>don't wanna be a slave anymore

Independent thought alarm!