Give me one good reason not to put them all out of their misery right now

Give me one good reason not to put them all out of their misery right now.

They have made me into a social outcast and made me feel less than human. Pushing me around and using me as a doormat and then acting as if I never existed. What's worse is the women that shun me, and deny me of the pleasures I rightfully desire, while they give their attention and bodies to Neanderthal jocks and assholes that somehow managed to drag their knuckles here either through sports or daddies money. I'm a superior man with a intellect few can match, perfect ACT and SAT scores, where is my praise?

I'm tired of it all, the culture that rewards senseless vain and hedonistic humans, it's time to waste them all, I'll mow them down one by one until my retribution has been made. I'll go down in history as the one that gave our generation a wake up call and I'll be a hero to men who see a perfect world as mine.

Go for it, Elliot!

Use the superior intellect to get laid. Feel better.

lmao i literally went to school there

enjoy life in prison

May I ask what makes you think you deserve retribution? I see no justification for that in what you've said.
Perhaps if you believe so much that you are justified in mass murder, then you should probably remove yourself from society. Permanently.

Then you understand why I must do this. These people are scum.

I'm not OP!

Bla bla bla stop talking so much no one gives a shit what you think. Just go fuck yourself in the corner of society and be a good little bitch.

Just kill yourself faggot

Off yourself if you hate yourself, but it's not their fault you're miserable.

Would it be easier to lift weights for a year, learn social skills, and then go around smashing all the pussy you can handle?

Just hedonistic and wasteful vain desires is exactly why I'm exacting this judgement upon these parasites

perfect ACT and SAT scores won't give you pussy or praises

Do et. While you're at it graffiti on the wall or something that the young turks/Jacob sartorious influenced you.

The only parasite is you, kiddo. Either weak troll or pathetic coward. Suck a dick and eat a biscuit.

The reason you are mad is you can't get pussy. If you don't want to be mad, get some pussy. I would think your superior intellect would understand such an easy problem.

>perfect ACT and SAT scores
Why ruin your life when you have a good thing going for you? Keep working hard and one day those kids who once picked on you will be begging you for a job.

Yet drinking every night and treating everyone with the lowest modicum of respect while neglecting my intellectual health will? Do you not see the issue with this disgusting mentality??

>Give me one good reason not to put them all out of their misery

nah

just do it man

Fuck man, people don't work as you say, they are just a bunch of selfish and cowards, mostly in this age, when you get hooked up on any drug or hedonistic behavior to forget this

Do it OP. Livestream it and poast link i thread.

Calm down. Eat some Kraft Dinner.

Do it faggot!

DUMB FOR BETTER WORLD

Your courage is cute but you're not going to go down in shit but a hail of lead my friend. Shit like this happens every other weekend, you think people are gonna remember your name beyond a week unless they randomly google your shitty little footnote in the wikipedia article of "mass shootings in america"? You're not going to foster martyrs or push a cause, you're just going to end a couple people. If that's you're objective, then meh. Do as you may and pay the price, but don't try and convince yourself you're going down for some greater cause.

You will die, cold alone and afraid. Regardless of how high and mighty you think you are.

this

We believe in you