FACT: Trump wears poorly tailored suits and absurdly long ties because he thinks they make him look thinner...

FACT: Trump wears poorly tailored suits and absurdly long ties because he thinks they make him look thinner. He's an insecure little bitch.

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/11/five-times-racist-republicans-called-michelle-obama-an-ape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Many fat people do this, asshole

And they're all insecure little faggots.

We get it, he's overweight. Don't have to whine about it on here. Most of their suits look ridiculous because of the shit tonne of kevlar under them.

Probably because his fashion sense is still stuck in the 80s.

Obama had some wicked fresh suits.

I love my 80's president

in this picture, the tie is nearly perfect.
it hast so be in the middle of your belt.
if it shorter, it looks like a dumb nerd

Trump is not /fit/ to be president

Never buttons them either.Those cheap Tump signature collection suits make in China do not hide that he has bmi of of 45

Hey. The world gets it, some hate everything Trump. Why not show your level of intelligence and your classy demeanor.
Make lewd comments about his children and wife.
You know like everybody did when Obama was POTUS.
losers-

he's the fattest president since Taft. Apparently, he doesnt exercise because he thinks people have finite "pool" of energy that can't be refilled, and exercising uses it up. the man is a disgusting loon.

Obama's wife was repeatedly compared to a gorilla, and not just on degenerates sites like this, but by mainstream republicans.

Dat ass tho

>by mainstream republicans
name one-

Seriously, why doesn't the dude spend some of his billions on a personal stylist?

People might like him more if he didn't look so repulsive.

Correct

Trump's children are brats and his wife is a Russian hooker

Happy anonobama?

Top result on google, but here you go:
rawstory.com/2016/11/five-times-racist-republicans-called-michelle-obama-an-ape/

>yeah yeah, fake news, I know kiddo.

>All these liberal tears for 8 years

What a time to be alive.

>t. Blacked subscriber

that's the thing
he has a crew of stylists
and this is the best they can do

> Most of their suits look ridiculous because of the shit tonne of kevlar under them.

wrong

I want my penis inside ivanka

Great argument, fuckwit.

she's actually a slovenian hooker. that's basically a few tiers down from russian.

>8 years
>lol

good bait though

Actually, that's funny. Thanks user.

You don't have to argue with somebody who is wrong. You're dismissed.

the president doesn't regularly wear kevlar vests you retarded shit eater

and Obama was a monkey nigger from Africa. Same difference

3 and a half you mean. No chance lardo gets elected again.

no, idiot. He was a monkey nigger from Hawaii. Get your facts straight before you mouth off online and end up looking like the shiteating retard you are.

did you read it? not a single known republican was listed. most potential GOP candiates for rural small regions. kys.

Well, you at least backed it up. Not sure I would call them mainstream. Not fake news.

lol, another retard who doesn't grasp the concept of population density. Go collect your north dakotan's, we'll wait for you in NYC.

Look at all that empty desert the republicans are controlling.
oooooh.
I'm shaking.

Except 1987 was 30 years ago.

You people, honestly. It's why they keep rebooting 80's franchises, because they know you manchildren will keep paying for it.

>not a single known republican

yeah, you don't know them, so it doesn't count. Good luck with that argument, kid.

Funny, cuntservitives have been pitching a hissy fit for the past 8 years and haven't stopped.They still whine about anything that doesn't coddle them.

>not believing Alternative facts
Do u even Trump?

Lol you if you honestly think tiny hands will win a second term I feel bad for you son

I got 99 problems but a fat lying orange sack of dog turds ain't one

Drumpf is a fat shit he will be dead soon from a heart attack he eats nothing but fatty garbage.

Funny thing is, the majority of those blue areas are densely populated urban areas - and then on top of that, while less people voted for Drumpf than Shillary, even less people voted for either of them! I think its something close to 60% or 2/3rs of the population didnt vote, so really, this whole meme is pretty fucking wrong.

Dumbass.

>NYC

Guns are illegal

over 9000 hours in microsoft photo editor

Donald confirmed to be a living 80's reboot

I dunno. I think he's doing pretty well for a 70 year old.

Fake news! He's actually an alpha male Adonis! All so called "photos" in the media are actually doctored by teams of $hillery paid interns to make him look like a bloated orange man-toad.

>he thinks empty space is people

wtf? that guy is like 70 years old. Who the fuck wears slimfit suits when they are that age? Also, his suit is right for his body type, and the tie is exactly the right length. While he is still fucking hot bitches, the only thing you're gonna fuck at that age is a one armed hooker named Steve

Ikr

>Trump and Melania don't sleep in the same bed

yeah we know you are

"His tie exactly the right length" Are you fucking serious? Anyone who knows how to properly dress knows that a tie's length should be above the belt buckle and below your belly button, at much.

Anyone who wears it too short or too long doesn't know, or in lardass' case, doesn't care how to dress

Pfff okay bro, I'm just here for the lulz

>the tie is exactly the right length

Then why does he need to hold it together with scotch tape? Is that also standard tie protocol?

This. All you weirdo's have no clue how to look proper

He's obviously laughing numbnuts

Quads of sad truth.

>Gets called out for saying something demonstrably false
>Y-You mad tho?

He's butt hurt. Know the difference.

Not mad the least. Trump is our leader.

jesus lol

>Literally no mainstream politician, save for a potential candidate for a representative seat, and the mayor of some podunk town in west virginia
Sure showed me.

Um no

y mad tho

I think someone else (hint, it's you) is the one butt hurt

They should import their stylists from Mexico.

That Trump is so handsome.

Can we get back to the obvious issue here which is that a 70 year old millionaire can't dress properly?

dat tie tho

He's going to trip over his own tie one day. It's how he dies, calling it right now. Alex Jones will blame the Jews.

he really needs to stop with the cartoon ties. the fatness is just physiology. remember this fucking guy is in his 70s, of course he's fat if he doesn't work out.

are they really poorly tailored or made so to fit a weird figure?

All the triggered Hillary shills. Fucking keks

Such a powerful man.

im assuming your other problems include pillow cases covered in cheep hair dye, 80k in college debt, no job, and the patri-cabal of oppression?

What a fucking bad ass. Finally, other countries fear the US again.

perhaps he wears it to distract from his monster cock bulge

He does look better without the tie and without that dog carcass he calls hair showing.

I think the tie and the hair are, obviously, the issue here

Lol, yeah. You nailed them. Spot on. Good work chap!

He ain't fat he thick

Why post a picture of your hand tho?

>Implying any Trump voter would wear a wrist fedora

To show you wagies my dope apple watch you'll never afford

Looks like you got it made bro, or sis. Whatever I don't care.

Looking fat as fuck, wealthy as hell. Good for you!

No way can Trump win a second term.

Look at the polls!

>making fun of a 70 year old man
Sad!

or they hire a tailor who does that as part of his job?

what kind of a fantasy land do you live in

I couldn't give less of a shit who's your president. I don't even live in the US!

All I'm saying is that the almighty man baby can't wear a tie properly.

>poorly tailored

ok stupid

FACT: They don't

C'mon man, fake news, obviously.

And besides, after these four years many people who are underage will be able to vote, and the majority of those people voted democrat. And also, many of the Trump voters are already disappointed in this administration.

That, and the democrats putting out a better choice (unlike Crooked Hillary), will likely ensure he won't get a second term

So what you're saying is fat people like trump are insecure, got it

>or they hire a tailor who does that as part of his job?

What the fuck are you even implying? That they hire tailors to poorly tailor their suits? The fuck is wrong with Trumpies?

He makes fun of everyone.

If you can make em, you can take em. Don't be a snowflake.